Obama puppet figure head - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 02:09 AM
Light Heavyweight
 
name goes here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London England
Posts: 3,300
                     
I think it's interesting how some people who would have hated this zeitgeist stuff while Bush was pres, like it now that it's Obama.

Basically though yeah I do think most of that stuff is sort of true.

name goes here is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 02:37 AM
Das ‹bermensch
 
wukkadb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,633
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by name goes here View Post
Basically though yeah I do think most of that stuff is sort of true.
Ambiguous much?




What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline  
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 02:48 AM
Light Heavyweight
 
name goes here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London England
Posts: 3,300
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb View Post
Ambiguous much?
Exactly I'm not going to go through it point by point from memory. Plus I have not personally investigated the evidence in either direction (and most who say they have are kidding themselves). Plus someone could take whatever stance I take in regards to this as a personal slap in the face (people on the internet sort of do that).

So vaguely speaking do I think the super rich collude. Yes. Do I think the S-Rich/ government are willing to sacrifice their own citizens for their goals. Yes. Do I think the S-rich in various nations are closer to each other than to non S-rich in their own country. Yes.

name goes here is offline  
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-10-2009, 02:52 AM
Das ‹bermensch
 
wukkadb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,633
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by name goes here View Post
Exactly I'm not going to go through it point by point from memory. Plus I have not personally investigated the evidence in either direction (and most who say they have are kidding themselves). Plus someone could take whatever stance I take in regards to this as a personal slap in the face (people on the internet sort of do that).

So vaguely speaking do I think the super rich collude. Yes. Do I think the S-Rich/ government are willing to sacrifice their own citizens for their goals. Yes. Do I think the S-rich in various nations are closer to each other than to non S-rich in their own country. Yes.
tl;dr




What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome