i was so pumped for FN round 4 x.X i bought it... sold it a day later >_<
wednesday i partied hard, crashed all yesterday and ive still not fully recuperated.
change wednesday to any other day of the week, and now you know how i feel pretty much every day. its not productive persay...... but it does kill time and mildly amusing
so was at my sisters fixing my nephews laptop (malwarebytes found 268 infections, and spybot another 104), and so i had to take mine with me to play Rift. Well my laptop is a gaming laptop, but i built it like 4 years ago... maybe a lil longer... and Rift just beats the hell outta my system and thats on low settings.... to make it playable there another lower render, but then it just looks like hell.... so decided just to look around a lil bit.....
* Intel Core i7-740QM (1.73GHz Quad-Core with Turbo Boost up to 2.93GHz)
* 8GB DDR3 1333MHz, 4 SODIMM Sockets, up to 8GB
* 1TB (500G 7200RPM x2) HDD; Blue-Ray Disk Combo Drive; 802.11 b/g/n
* Nvidia GTX 460M Graphics with 1.5GB GDDR5; Windows Home Premium 64-bit Operating System
* 17.3-Inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED Display; 2.0M Webcam; Gaming Backpack and Mouse;EAX 5.0 Sound Thx True Sound
plus got a $100 rebate... cheaper then the one i put together 4+ years ago and absolutly destroys it spec wise! will be delivered on March 1 right on my birthday! so this is my present to myself! hey... its still cheaper then a girlfriend!