What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 1193 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 03:51 PM   #11921 (permalink)
Gone Hunting
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,369
Blog Entries: 2
Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Went hunting for morel mushrooms for the first time in a few years. Walked about 3-4 miles through the woods and never saw a single one

Here's a pic for anyone who doesn't know what they look like.


They're delicious when breaded and fried. If you can find them that is.
__________________

Rusty is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #11922 (permalink)
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 7,312
Blog Entries: 1
oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Just had my first BBQ cookout of the year, meat-sweats coming up! :P

This can't be good for me, but it feels sooo right
What do Danes throw on the BBQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
Went hunting for morel mushrooms for the first time in a few years. Walked about 3-4 miles through the woods and never saw a single one

Here's a pic for anyone who doesn't know what they look like.


They're delicious when breaded and fried. If you can find them that is.
Never been hunting for that variety.
__________________
oldfan is offline  
Old 04-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #11923 (permalink)
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,591
G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Hmmmmmm thinking about crawfish tomorrow...What do you guys think?
__________________


Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
Old 04-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #11924 (permalink)
Black Hippy
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 14,575
Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Just had my first BBQ cookout of the year, meat-sweats coming up! :P

This can't be good for me, but it feels sooo right
I want some BBQ now.
__________________

Rauno is offline  
Old 04-09-2011, 06:40 PM   #11925 (permalink)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
CupCake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 5,993
Blog Entries: 13
CupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is Untouchable
lol I want some fights now everyone good?
__________________
All-New MMAF All Access

CupCake is offline  
Old 04-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #11926 (permalink)
Gone Hunting
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,369
Blog Entries: 2
Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Hmmmmmm thinking about crawfish tomorrow...What do you guys think?
Haven't had crawdads in 6 or 7 years but didn't care for them then Different strokes...
__________________

Rusty is offline  
Old 04-09-2011, 06:47 PM   #11927 (permalink)
The Mad Titan
 
Guy Incognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Posts: 5,111
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
__________________
Guy Incognito is offline  
Old 04-09-2011, 06:51 PM   #11928 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
KillerShark1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Essex, UK
Posts: 2,806
KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
just had a very fun, entertaining and MMA related educational last couple of days, started out making a new Latvian friend at work, got into a discussion about MMA and he was very knowledgeable on the subject and huge Fedor fan, it turns out my new friend Jori is a Black Belt in Judo and is trained and even competed for the Latvian national team in Sambo Wrestling and has won many tournaments.

So anyway we where on about the last couple of Fedor fights and the loses he has taken which he was aware of but because he does not have the internet he has not had chance to see any of those fights, so I offered to put them on DVD for him so he could watch them and was invited over to watch them with him and some of his friends who where all also from Russia or Latvia.

What started out as a few guys watching some MMA and giving a few Russian beers, soon turned into a 2 day session of just getting really drunk, going out on the town last night, getting this morning going Fishing for a few hours with more beers and more Russians and a big Russian style BBQ where the only thing on the menu was lots of different types of sausages purchased from some Polish shop.

Then while been very drunk still I was given a first hand demonstration and kind of a lesson in Sambo, I have a little bit of experience in BJJ already but was able to stop nothing Jori wanted to demonstrate in the grappling matches we where having while he was showing me some new moves, and he says now if I want I can train with him and he teach me more Sambo old school style on him a gym or even on a Judo mat but just one on one on the back garden, which is an offer I am going to take.

All in all is been a crazy and fun weekend Russian style.
__________________

KillerShark1985 is offline  
Old 04-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #11929 (permalink)
Black Hippy
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 14,575
Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Damn Killer, sounds like you had an awesome time.

Edit: I'm so effin ready for the fights. I have pizza, lots of delicious meat and an urge to see some controlled violence.
__________________

Rauno is offline  
Old 04-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #11930 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Manchester
Posts: 5,115
Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerShark1985 View Post
just had a very fun, entertaining and MMA related educational last couple of days, started out making a new Latvian friend at work, got into a discussion about MMA and he was very knowledgeable on the subject and huge Fedor fan, it turns out my new friend Jori is a Black Belt in Judo and is trained and even competed for the Latvian national team in Sambo Wrestling and has won many tournaments.

So anyway we where on about the last couple of Fedor fights and the loses he has taken which he was aware of but because he does not have the internet he has not had chance to see any of those fights, so I offered to put them on DVD for him so he could watch them and was invited over to watch them with him and some of his friends who where all also from Russia or Latvia.

What started out as a few guys watching some MMA and giving a few Russian beers, soon turned into a 2 day session of just getting really drunk, going out on the town last night, getting this morning going Fishing for a few hours with more beers and more Russians and a big Russian style BBQ where the only thing on the menu was lots of different types of sausages purchased from some Polish shop.

Then while been very drunk still I was given a first hand demonstration and kind of a lesson in Sambo, I have a little bit of experience in BJJ already but was able to stop nothing Jori wanted to demonstrate in the grappling matches we where having while he was showing me some new moves, and he says now if I want I can train with him and he teach me more Sambo old school style on him a gym or even on a Judo mat but just one on one on the back garden, which is an offer I am going to take.

All in all is been a crazy and fun weekend Russian style.
lol, thats awesome man.
Mckeever is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios