What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 1209 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #12081 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 08:14 AM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
<---- is ready for the weekend!
This guy as well.

Rauno is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12082 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 08:18 AM
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,603
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
This guy as well.

<---------------------------------------

Gonna try to have a little fun my time is getting short here in the states!!



Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
post #12083 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,511
Blog Entries: 2
                     
At work this morning there was a canadian guy here who's going to be helping us out for a week or so. He was raving on how popular GSP is up there and how most people there hate boxing.

He also talked a bunch of shit on their inability to get MMA legalized in some provinces and how much more money they could be bringing in.

He looks like a banker but cusses like a sailor so that was amusing
Rusty is offline  
post #12084 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 10:16 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,766
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Fighting is easy. Real estate is hard.

The bank (owner) gave me 7 days to get utilities turned on and complete my inspections and due diligence to close today.

trust me that was impossible and I did it including a $900 survey and digging up the septic system. I haven't slept more than 2 hours a day in a week.

So, the realestatedemon just called to say the bank isn't ready on their end and want to reschedule for next month.

I'm going to roll one and take some sleeping pills. ...haven't decided how many yet

oldfan is offline  
post #12085 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 10:19 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,511
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Good luck with the purchase Oldie. Sounds like a pain in the ass
Rusty is offline  
post #12086 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 10:48 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,766
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
Good luck with the purchase Oldie. Sounds like a pain in the ass
Thanks rusty I took your advice from rep. #2 is taunting me. pilss work fast.

It is a huge pain in the ass but worth it if i close. a home and 5+acres surrounded by 1000s more undeveloped hunting club land.
comes with a tree stand you can see from the kitchen window. The only neighbors within a mile have horse pastures and riding trails.

needs a huge amount of TLC (tools labor and CAPITAL) but the possibillities are wondrous enough to keep mrsfan with me for years.

it's the 3rd opportunity of a lifetime in the last year and 1/2. Both times before I was too slow not this timeimsocloseicantasteit.

realestate is insane right now it's wild west and banks make rules as they go it's crazy they take someones house and sell it forpennies then those people pay chheap rent in a home that was bought for pennies the real winner is the realestatescum who are trying to survive like ratss and some lucky sob like me. seems like it hurts banks and owners both it's crazy and I should have put this in the drug ramble thread....ok#2...****it

oldfan is offline  
post #12087 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 01:27 PM
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
                     
It's a great time to buy right now. My parents ended up buying a bunch of houses and apartments for dirt cheap, turned them into rent/lease places and are just killing the shit out of the market. They had to start a waiting list, and the price to rent has skyrocketed because a nearby university changed housing policy.. In 10 years they will have made their money back and have ass loads of properties just pumping out money. My mom actually wanted me to quit my job and manage their properties. I'd rather die cold and alone on the street or under a bridge than work with my father. Even though it sounds like a cakewalk.



If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
post #12088 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 01:48 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,511
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Thanks rusty I took your advice from rep. #2 is taunting me. pilss work fast.

It is a huge pain in the ass but worth it if i close. a home and 5+acres surrounded by 1000s more undeveloped hunting club land.
comes with a tree stand you can see from the kitchen window. The only neighbors within a mile have horse pastures and riding trails.

needs a huge amount of TLC (tools labor and CAPITAL) but the possibillities are wondrous enough to keep mrsfan with me for years.

it's the 3rd opportunity of a lifetime in the last year and 1/2. Both times before I was too slow not this timeimsocloseicantasteit.

realestate is insane right now it's wild west and banks make rules as they go it's crazy they take someones house and sell it forpennies then those people pay chheap rent in a home that was bought for pennies the real winner is the realestatescum who are trying to survive like ratss and some lucky sob like me. seems like it hurts banks and owners both it's crazy and I should have put this in the drug ramble thread....ok#2...****it

That sounds really great pops. Hope it all goes according to your plan
Rusty is offline  
post #12089 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 08:10 PM
WIDE OPEN
 
The Horticulturist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Elsweyr, Nova Scotia
Posts: 3,969
                     
I've been playing Age of Mythology for like, 2 weeks straight. I can't win on Titan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Red Panty night is a real thing.
The Horticulturist is offline  
post #12090 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-15-2011, 10:00 PM
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I've been playing Age of Mythology for like, 2 weeks straight. I can't win on Titan.
produce that demi-god unit, i loved pwning with that guy



If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome