What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 1386 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #13851 of 32427 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 03:43 PM
 
K R Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales, Boyo!
Posts: 10,706
                     
Anyone having trouble getting into the inbox? I get a DNS error every time I try :/






“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #13852 of 32427 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 03:48 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,044
                     
Admins disabled your inbox because of all the beastiality porn they found in there.

On a serious note, mines working okay, no issues.
M.C is offline  
post #13853 of 32427 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 03:51 PM
 
K R Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales, Boyo!
Posts: 10,706
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Admins disabled your inbox because of all the beastiality porn they found in there.

On a serious note, mines working okay, no issues.
WTF!?... Why do you get the beastiality porn and I don't!?






“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline  
post #13854 of 32427 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Colossal-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,284
                     
That wasn't dog porn just Tito's wife


John8204 is offline  
post #13855 of 32427 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 04:34 PM
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Denmark
Posts: 9,216
                     
Poor Matt Hammill, it isn't easy being deaf and now the poor guy lost his hair as well! :P


http://twitpic.com/61fnjy




MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline  
post #13856 of 32427 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 05:40 PM
NO. 1 *BONER*
 
limba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,727
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
In other words, the car that's the fastest wins.

Nah, I know nothing about racing. In fact, my limit on racing knowledge is pretty much the South Park episode that makes fun of it (they make fun of everything, of course).
It's a combination of the best driver + the best car.

And like Kry explained, there's A LOT of strategy involved in F1 or any other type of motorsports - especially those wich have Pit Stops.

PS: South Park rullz

.



BELIEVE!



limba is offline  
post #13857 of 32427 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 05:46 PM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,127
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
It's a combination of the best driver + the best car.

And like Kry explained, there's A LOT of strategy involved in F1 or any other type of motorsports - especially those wich have Pit Stops.

PS: South Park rullz
One of the best ways to "test your skills" where I'm from is walk into a sports bar on race day and say something like "it aint a real sport" or "they aint real athletes"






I love doin that
oldfan is offline  
post #13858 of 32427 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 05:59 PM
NO. 1 *BONER*
 
limba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,727
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
One of the best ways to "test your skills" where I'm from is walk into a sports bar on race day and say something like "it aint a real sport" or "they aint real athletes"






I love doin that
LMAO

James May from Top Gear UK went one step further - he drove through Alabama with a car that looked like this:


And i understand NASCAR id like a religion in Alabama.

.



BELIEVE!



limba is offline  
post #13859 of 32427 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 06:03 PM
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
One of the best ways to "test your skills" where I'm from is walk into a sports bar on race day and say something like "it aint a real sport" or "they aint real athletes"






I love doin that
Id be afraid to do that. Que the banjo they all slowly turn around and say "you sure got a purty mouth" :O

This is about the time brutal redneck sodomy occurs. Saw it once in a movie.

Anyways rally car racing is where it's at.



If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
post #13860 of 32427 (permalink) Old 08-05-2011, 06:17 PM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,127
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
LMAO

James May from Top Gear UK went one step further - he drove through Alabama with a car that looked like this:


And i understand NASCAR id like a religion in Alabama.
Yep. and that there religion was born right here in North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Id be afraid to do that. Que the banjo they all slowly turn around and say "you sure got a purty mouth" :O

This is about the time brutal redneck sodomy occurs. Saw it once in a movie.

Anyways rally car racing is where it's at.




They aint as tough as they look
oldfan is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome