What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 1636 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16351 of 32427 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 03:48 PM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
I want a sammich god damnit! xeb, could you?

Rauno is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #16352 of 32427 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 03:57 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,845
                     
Subway freaking rules.

I love the club, I love steak and cheese sub, I love their sub melt. Man, subway is fantastic.
M.C is offline  
post #16353 of 32427 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 04:00 PM
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I have a friend that owns a few Subways. Those chains have an amount to put out on everything even napkins. They even go through the trouble of counting the napkins at the end of the day.

And you got her right where you want her if she's already making you a sammich!!
all I'm lacking is that time getting to know her and the sex.. We're practically lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
I want a sammich god damnit! xeb, could you?
Sure thing
*snaps fingers*

Ms future lady I'm going to sexy time with possibly, mein friend requires a sammich post-haste!


@mc

I love their chicken teriyaki.. The other day I tried their 6 inch meatball sammich with olives...

..nearly orgasmic experience



If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.




Last edited by xeberus; 10-26-2011 at 04:06 PM.
xeberus is offline  
post #16354 of 32427 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 04:10 PM
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,603
                     
Love the meatball sub. Not a fan of olives



Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
post #16355 of 32427 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 04:14 PM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Tell me more of this power of yours.
Well alot of people dont know this secret BUT and dont tell this to anyone ok?? Ifff and only if you are a customer then you are always right! Amazing isnt it?? For some weird reason being a customer gives you this power to command the employees of a store. Its crazy!! I still have no figured out where this mystical power comes from but one day il figure it out and steal it! then il have it alll to myself.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I can't believe I always get dragged into (and by that I mean 'I always start') these discussions about ethics, morals, freedom and whatnot. I need to keep my opinions to myself more or I'll piss off a lot of people. If Newton's third law applies to the human mind I'll get retaliated on a lot.
True that.
2 discussions i try to avoid with people is Religion or Politics. They never ever lead anywhere good because its mostly based on opinion. And since everyone thinks their opinion is correct they are going to throw out arguments that are opinions but masquerade as facts and so forth and so forth until eventually you need to be restraint and apologize the next day for being stupid.
I used to work at a restaurant and we would literally be screaming in the back when talking about politics. And all the customers could hear us but when we walked through the door to the main lobby we would just put on a smile and pretend nothing happened in the back lol.


Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
I have a friend that owns a few Subways. Those chains have an amount to put out on everything even napkins. They even go through the trouble of counting the napkins at the end of the day.

And you got her right where you want her if she's already making you a sammich!!
They count the napkins?? You sure about this? that seems very counter productive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
all I'm lacking is that time getting to know her and the sex.. We're practically lovers



Sure thing
*snaps fingers*

Ms future lady I'm going to sexy time with possibly, mein friend requires a sammich post-haste!


@mc

I love their chicken teriyaki.. The other day I tried their 6 inch meatball sammich with olives...

..nearly orgasmic experience
She is already in the kitchen making you food.! Why would you go and ruin a fine thing like that by having sex?? Its not worth it buddy!! if you dont get her off or just anger her in any way then she will

1. Stop making you sammiches.

2. Spit in your sammiches.!

I say you keep her in the kitchen and ride the train till the wheels fall off.

SideWays222 is offline  
post #16356 of 32427 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 04:28 PM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Well alot of people dont know this secret BUT and dont tell this to anyone ok?? Ifff and only if you are a customer then you are always right! Amazing isnt it?? For some weird reason being a customer gives you this power to command the employees of a store. Its crazy!! I still have no figured out where this mystical power comes from but one day il figure it out and steal it! then il have it alll to myself.
So if I go to McDonalds and tell them I want a MacGyver they will get me one?



Quote:
True that.
2 discussions i try to avoid with people is Religion or Politics. They never ever lead anywhere good because its mostly based on opinion. And since everyone thinks their opinion is correct they are going to throw out arguments that are opinions but masquerade as facts and so forth and so forth until eventually you need to be restraint and apologize the next day for being stupid.
I used to work at a restaurant and we would literally be screaming in the back when talking about politics. And all the customers could hear us but when we walked through the door to the main lobby we would just put on a smile and pretend nothing happened in the back lol.
The problem with me and these debates is that I'm a cynic. So normal people will definitely feel like I'm an ass from the very beginning.

Kinda like that:



Good night, folks. I'm gonna watch some Futurama before I go to sleep.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #16357 of 32427 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,603
                     
Yes Sideways I am sure. You can set my friend Nick off by telling him some one gave you more than 2 napkins. He told me once how much money they save by doing this. The same with the veggies....no counting but you have to ask for anything more that 3 pickles lol.

Another way to set him off is to tell him you got 9 meatballs on a footlong. They're only suposed to put 4 per 6 inch.



Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
post #16358 of 32427 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 04:38 PM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     


So these are the things you fellas get on every corner?

Rauno is offline  
post #16359 of 32427 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 04:38 PM
All Around Nice Guy
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,760
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Yes Sideways I am sure. You can set my friend Nick off by telling him some one gave you more than 2 napkins. He told me once how much money they save by doing this. The same with the veggies....no counting but you have to ask for anything more that 3 pickles lol.

Another way to set him off is to tell him you got 9 meatballs on a footlong. They're only suposed to put 4 per 6 inch.
Geeze imagine counting the napkins and then someone says something to you and you forget your count. Then you have to start over again.

Seems like a really good way to frustrate yourself lol

SideWays222 is offline  
post #16360 of 32427 (permalink) Old 10-26-2011, 04:40 PM
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,603
                     
Lol yeah its crazy but the guy is loaded so it must be working!



Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome