What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 1662 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 12:16 AM   #16611 (permalink)
The Reverend
 
JuggNuttz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,889
JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Lol at the worst posters complaining about leaving cause of other posters.
wow, and here i thought we were cool.... i mean sure i joked about you liking men, but we had a nice back and forth and seemed good afterwards.... this hurts man.... *taps chest* got me right here B..... got me right here.....


and if you thinks ots from fighter disagreements that i dont come here... far from it... hell me and Pheelgood has some pretty good back and forths about Brock... does he piss me off with some of his Brock comments? sure! do i hate or even dislike him? well no not really.... =p it takes alot for me to dislike people, even more for me to hate.... i can tel you there are enough that have fallen into this catagory that its why i dont frequent this site as much. i wont say who they are, but the usual suspects like you and OWNS... are not it. i like OWNS! he makes me laugh! we may not see eye to eye all the time, but i like the guy, i might be one of the few... but i dont care! i like you too Sideways.... i gave you shit, you seemed to roll with it... good in my book!



i still dont see myself being a real active member here again, but im not gonna go into more details about it. love me, hate me, just tolerate me... whatever. i honestly no longer care.



back on this topic, im drinking alone and catching up on Breaking Bad. if HDNet had some live fights, id be watching that.
__________________

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-05-2011, 12:43 AM   #16612 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,821
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Tonight....My mind was blown.... WOW!
__________________

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Old 11-05-2011, 12:48 AM   #16613 (permalink)
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,703
Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post

and if you thinks ots from fighter disagreements that i dont come here... far from it... hell me and Pheelgood has some pretty good back and forths about Brock... does he piss me off with some of his Brock comments? sure! do i hate or even dislike him? well no not really.... =p it takes alot for me to dislike people, even more for me to hate.... i can tel you there are enough that have fallen into this catagory that its why i dont frequent this site as much. i wont say who they are, but the usual suspects like you and OWNS... are not it. i like OWNS! he makes me laugh! we may not see eye to eye all the time, but i like the guy, i might be one of the few... but i dont care! i like you too Sideways.... i gave you shit, you seemed to roll with it... good in my book!



i still dont see myself being a real active member here again, but im not gonna go into more details about it. love me, hate me, just tolerate me... whatever. i honestly no longer care.

It's me, isn't it...
__________________
Intermission is offline  
Old 11-05-2011, 12:50 AM   #16614 (permalink)
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,451
xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
wow, and here i thought we were cool.... i mean sure i joked about you liking men, but we had a nice back and forth and seemed good afterwards.... this hurts man.... *taps chest* got me right here B..... got me right here.....


and if you thinks ots from fighter disagreements that i dont come here... far from it... hell me and Pheelgood has some pretty good back and forths about Brock... does he piss me off with some of his Brock comments? sure! do i hate or even dislike him? well no not really.... =p it takes alot for me to dislike people, even more for me to hate.... i can tel you there are enough that have fallen into this catagory that its why i dont frequent this site as much. i wont say who they are, but the usual suspects like you and OWNS... are not it. i like OWNS! he makes me laugh! we may not see eye to eye all the time, but i like the guy, i might be one of the few... but i dont care! i like you too Sideways.... i gave you shit, you seemed to roll with it... good in my book!



i still dont see myself being a real active member here again, but im not gonna go into more details about it. love me, hate me, just tolerate me... whatever. i honestly no longer care.



back on this topic, im drinking alone and catching up on Breaking Bad. if HDNet had some live fights, id be watching that.
Well I for one Like ya :P in fact my biggest complaint about you is that while you're around I feel like my title is a lie.. "the forum drunk" not to many guys hold a candle to me with the drink

I'm currently a few glasses in to this cheap pinot grigio and I just popped the top on this "crispin apple cider" pint. Its actually not that bad, just about how a cider should be, not overly sweet but definitely weaker than I'd prefer (5.8%alc).

I do hope you'll be active I always like to read you posts
__________________


If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
Old 11-05-2011, 12:57 AM   #16615 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,694
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
wow, and here i thought we were cool.... i mean sure i joked about you liking men, but we had a nice back and forth and seemed good afterwards.... this hurts man.... *taps chest* got me right here B..... got me right here.....


and if you thinks ots from fighter disagreements that i dont come here... far from it... hell me and Pheelgood has some pretty good back and forths about Brock... does he piss me off with some of his Brock comments? sure! do i hate or even dislike him? well no not really.... =p it takes alot for me to dislike people, even more for me to hate.... i can tel you there are enough that have fallen into this catagory that its why i dont frequent this site as much. i wont say who they are, but the usual suspects like you and OWNS... are not it. i like OWNS! he makes me laugh! we may not see eye to eye all the time, but i like the guy, i might be one of the few... but i dont care! i like you too Sideways.... i gave you shit, you seemed to roll with it... good in my book!



i still dont see myself being a real active member here again, but im not gonna go into more details about it. love me, hate me, just tolerate me... whatever. i honestly no longer care.



back on this topic, im drinking alone and catching up on Breaking Bad. if HDNet had some live fights, id be watching that.
Well bud this might get rid of the pain since i wasnt actually talking about you.

I was mostly referring to Pheelgood and Bobbycopper being horrible posters. Pheelgood is a in disguise horrible poster (By that i mean people cant see through his bs). Bobby on the other hand im pretty sure everyone sees what iv seen months ago that the guy has marbles lose.

You... i dont really know. I dont have any beef with yah. I dont think you have done anything for me to think your a bad poster. You seem to be honest... which is good. I like honest.
__________________
SideWays222 is online now  
Old 11-05-2011, 01:43 AM   #16616 (permalink)
The Reverend
 
JuggNuttz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,889
JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
It's me, isn't it...
you know it aint you, you damn canadian with your beady eyes and flapping head....your trash!!!!

but you put up with all my Raptor talk... so you cool in my book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Well I for one Like ya :P in fact my biggest complaint about you is that while you're around I feel like my title is a lie.. "the forum drunk" not to many guys hold a candle to me with the drink

I'm currently a few glasses in to this cheap pinot grigio and I just popped the top on this "crispin apple cider" pint. Its actually not that bad, just about how a cider should be, not overly sweet but definitely weaker than I'd prefer (5.8%alc).

I do hope you'll be active I always like to read you posts
Thanks dude! and yes i do well at the game of Drink!! i do still plan on doing a road trip to Vegas.... prolly after New Years.... if i do, you better get with me and do some Day Drinking!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Well bud this might get rid of the pain since i wasnt actually talking about you.

I was mostly referring to Pheelgood and Bobbycopper being horrible posters. Pheelgood is a in disguise horrible poster (By that i mean people cant see through his bs). Bobby on the other hand im pretty sure everyone sees what iv seen months ago that the guy has marbles lose.

You... i dont really know. I dont have any beef with yah. I dont think you have done anything for me to think your a bad poster. You seem to be honest... which is good. I like honest.
ok ok.... felt like you were talking to me, and i was like... really?! hehe its all good! and leave Bobby alone... i remember him being a real cool guy, i wanna keep it that way.... Bobby... help me keep it that way too buddy! and Pheelgood.... well he hates Brock... so theres one strike against him.... hehe but beside that... well i guess he isnt too horible..... =D
__________________

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline  
Old 11-05-2011, 02:26 AM   #16617 (permalink)
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 7,366
Blog Entries: 1
oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Hey Jug we've never had much interaction but as far as I can remember I've enjoyed your posts.

I think I understand your frustration. The forum is full of rude and ignorant children eager to insult anyone they disagree with. It must be so liberating for them to express their thoughts without the fear of an adult slapping the sh*t out of them and sending them to their room.

I TRY to sidestep and ignore them (unless I feel like poking them ) because there are also some interesting characters here and a few I even think of as friends.

Anyway... just saying, you should post more instead of less.

what am i doing right now?

putting some of that in the air

__________________
oldfan is offline  
Old 11-05-2011, 03:14 AM   #16618 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 13,584
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
I never said I dislike juggz his sig alone gets me respect the only thing its missing is the diaz bros and sonnen. But that xeb guy I don't know about him
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
Old 11-05-2011, 03:32 AM   #16619 (permalink)
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
SideWays222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 10,694
SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
you know it aint you, you damn canadian with your beady eyes and flapping head....your trash!!!!

but you put up with all my Raptor talk... so you cool in my book!



Thanks dude! and yes i do well at the game of Drink!! i do still plan on doing a road trip to Vegas.... prolly after New Years.... if i do, you better get with me and do some Day Drinking!!!!

ok ok.... felt like you were talking to me, and i was like... really?! hehe its all good! and leave Bobby alone... i remember him being a real cool guy, i wanna keep it that way.... Bobby... help me keep it that way too buddy! and Pheelgood.... well he hates Brock... so theres one strike against him.... hehe but beside that... well i guess he isnt too horible..... =D
We shall agree to disagree on that one. I dont want to get into it with them so i wont go into much more detail.
__________________
SideWays222 is online now  
Old 11-05-2011, 05:16 AM   #16620 (permalink)
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,354
Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Sir! That is no excuse! Right now there is some attractive girl out there, drinking.. probably contemplating taking home some lucky guy as her silver metal.. You are young! Unladen with progeny! I implore you sir... *realizes its like 4am in germany* Tomorrow! You must call this lass
Did you see the word 'semi' in my post? It was a euphemism for 'she would have to wear a paper bag over her head and I wouldn't want anyone to know'.

edit: I need to stop sounding like a total douche.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios