What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 1787 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2011, 08:58 PM   #17861 (permalink)
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 15,713
Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
So I've just arrived back home from our university's Christmas party. First thing I saw when I got there is our local playboy is chatting up a girl. Ten minutes later he's talking to another one. An hour later he's talking to another one.

I've been talking to a girl all night long, then I have to go to the bathroom and I run into a guy I haven't seen in months so we exchange the usual what's up and how do you do and I tell him I have to go back. When I get back that dude who must have been talking to at least five different girls by now is leaving with the girl I've been talking to all night.

Lessons learned:

1. there is victory in numbers
2. some girls just don't need/want to be courted
3. large volumes of alcohol make me not care so I can still have a good time
4. I can still post coherent sentences when I'm drunk but it takes twice the amount of time
I love those guy's! A reason what makes nightclubs , alcohol etc. etc. more awesome.
__________________
Rauno is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #17862 (permalink)
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,591
G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
So I've just arrived back home from our university's Christmas party. First thing I saw when I got there is our local playboy is chatting up a girl. Ten minutes later he's talking to another one. An hour later he's talking to another one.

I've been talking to a girl all night long, then I have to go to the bathroom and I run into a guy I haven't seen in months so we exchange the usual what's up and how do you do and I tell him I have to go back. When I get back that dude who must have been talking to at least five different girls by now is leaving with the girl I've been talking to all night.

Lessons learned:

1. there is victory in numbers
2. some girls just don't need/want to be courted
3. large volumes of alcohol make me not care so I can still have a good time
4. I can still post coherent sentences when I'm drunk but it takes twice the amount of time

When dealing with party chicks it's usually the last person to talk with them that goes home with um. They are a fickle bunch lol.
__________________


Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
Old 12-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #17863 (permalink)
Ultra-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,729
John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
So I've just arrived back home from our university's Christmas party. First thing I saw when I got there is our local playboy is chatting up a girl. Ten minutes later he's talking to another one. An hour later he's talking to another one.

I've been talking to a girl all night long, then I have to go to the bathroom and I run into a guy I haven't seen in months so we exchange the usual what's up and how do you do and I tell him I have to go back. When I get back that dude who must have been talking to at least five different girls by now is leaving with the girl I've been talking to all night.

Lessons learned:

1. there is victory in numbers
2. some girls just don't need/want to be courted
3. large volumes of alcohol make me not care so I can still have a good time
4. I can still post coherent sentences when I'm drunk but it takes twice the amount of time
new lesson

http://www.internationallovescout.com/gallery/asian/
John8204 is offline  
Old 12-22-2011, 10:01 PM   #17864 (permalink)
 
Composure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,722
Composure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Watching Beyond Scare Straight. Such an awesome show.

For those of you who never heard of it: they take juveniles who are on the wrong path and take them into prisons and show them what kind of future they can face with their current choices.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Composure, your one of my fav posters here so I mean this in a sincere way, please keep your hair as far away from long ever again! Lol
Composure is offline  
Old 12-22-2011, 10:16 PM   #17865 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,883
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Composure View Post
Watching Beyond Scare Straight. Such an awesome show.

For those of you who never heard of it: they take juveniles who are on the wrong path and take them into prisons and show them what kind of future they can face with their current choices.
I have only seen 1 episode of it but I enjoyed it a lot.
__________________

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Old 12-22-2011, 10:23 PM   #17866 (permalink)
American Fighter
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 3,884
PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
When dealing with party chicks it's usually the last person to talk with them that goes home with um. They are a fickle bunch lol.
^^^THIS!!!

In my playing days (taken now), I learned that it didn't matter how much time you put in with a girl. Unless she was planning on leaving soon and you were content with a number, it just wouldn't work out. Eventually her friends / family / rest of the night would drag her away. Hitting on girls 30 minutes away from closing time worked like freakin gold. Get them talking and interested while they still don't know enough about you to know that they don't like you. Works 50% of the time, every time.
__________________


Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline  
Old 12-22-2011, 10:33 PM   #17867 (permalink)
 
Composure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,722
Composure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I have only seen 1 episode of it but I enjoyed it a lot.
I saw a marathon awhile ago and it got me hooked. DVRing it too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Composure, your one of my fav posters here so I mean this in a sincere way, please keep your hair as far away from long ever again! Lol
Composure is offline  
Old 12-22-2011, 10:45 PM   #17868 (permalink)
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 7,372
Blog Entries: 1
oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Man! I love this time of year!

Every year the shopping crowds get worse and ruder and fatter and uglier but, boys let me tell you what.

I worked those bars and played those parties for many, MANY years.

There aint no party chic, ho, hookup, **** buddy or girl friend that has anything even close to the lovin you get from a happy mom saying thank you Dad. Period.

as soon as I catch my breath and roll one I'm going back for more.
__________________
oldfan is offline  
Old 12-22-2011, 11:07 PM   #17869 (permalink)
American Fighter
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 3,884
PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Man! I love this time of year!

Every year the shopping crowds get worse and ruder and fatter and uglier but, boys let me tell you what.

I worked those bars and played those parties for many, MANY years.

There aint no party chic, ho, hookup, **** buddy or girl friend that has anything even close to the lovin you get from a happy mom saying thank you Dad. Period.

as soon as I catch my breath and roll one I'm going back for more.
I hear you on that. I'm a firm believer in living your youth so that you don't have regrets though. Whenever I see guys who have been with girls since they were 15 I always think that eventually they will regret not going out more when they were younger. I turn 26 in a few months. I've had more than my share of fun and ready to settle down a bit.

FYI I'm doing the rest of my shopping on Christmas Eve. No need to rush things by going tonight / tomorrow.
__________________


Team PheelGood Fantasy Fight League

Jon Jones / Mark Hunt / Cub Swanson / Dustin Poirier / Darrell Montague
PheelGoodInc is offline  
Old 12-23-2011, 03:17 AM   #17870 (permalink)
 
Composure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,722
Composure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Rugrats is on and I am feeling like a kid again, haha.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Composure, your one of my fav posters here so I mean this in a sincere way, please keep your hair as far away from long ever again! Lol
Composure is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios