What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 1903 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #19021 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2012, 08:43 AM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,459
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
Speaking of TV shows, I should really get into Breaking Bad more. I like the show, but I've only seen a few episodes.
Breaking Bad is AWESOME!! it starts really slow and takes maybe 4-5 episodes to get to grips with it but after that it is unreal TV.
Killz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #19022 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2012, 09:12 AM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Everybody keeps praising the show and it had 9.4 rating on imdb last time i checked but it doesn't seem to be my kind of show. I should check it out though.

Rauno is offline  
post #19023 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2012, 09:24 AM
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 3,908
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killstarz View Post
Breaking Bad is AWESOME!! it starts really slow and takes maybe 4-5 episodes to get to grips with it but after that it is unreal TV.
Maybe that's the reason I haven't had "time" to watch it, cause I've only seen like 4 episodes.
Leed is offline  
post #19024 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2012, 09:32 AM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,459
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
Maybe that's the reason I haven't had "time" to watch it, cause I've only seen like 4 episodes.
I stuck with it cos I had been told how incredible it was... and it is.
Killz is offline  
post #19025 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2012, 09:56 AM
Bantamweight
 
Big_Charm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 869
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus View Post
Coffee time!

And then Jersey Shore and Vampire Diaries. Yeah buddy!
Having a coffee now, watched JS last night.... what a laugh that was. Sitch is ridiculous. Everyone on that show is a joke.

R.I.P. PRIDE FC

Fedor-Shogun-Overeem-Cro Cop-Silva-Gomi-Henderson-Jackson

2014 NPFFL

Jon Jones . Travis Browne . Demian Maia. Cain Velasquez. Fabricio Werdum
Big_Charm is offline  
post #19026 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Bantamweight
 
Big_Charm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 869
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Everybody keeps praising the show and it had 9.4 rating on imdb last time i checked but it doesn't seem to be my kind of show. I should check it out though.
It's a great show, very engaging! You won't believe what happens from season to season.

Walter White is the man.... (Remember Malcolm in the middle... long ways from that role)

R.I.P. PRIDE FC

Fedor-Shogun-Overeem-Cro Cop-Silva-Gomi-Henderson-Jackson

2014 NPFFL

Jon Jones . Travis Browne . Demian Maia. Cain Velasquez. Fabricio Werdum
Big_Charm is offline  
post #19027 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2012, 10:12 AM
 
K R Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales, Boyo!
Posts: 10,734
                     
I couldn't get into Breaking Bad either, I only watched 2 episodes though...May give it another go.
K R Y is offline  
post #19028 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2012, 10:20 AM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Charm View Post
Having a coffee now, watched JS last night.... what a laugh that was. Sitch is ridiculous. Everyone on that show is a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Charm View Post
It's a great show, very engaging! You won't believe what happens from season to season.

Walter White is the man.... (Remember Malcolm in the middle... long ways from that role)

Situation is plain crazy. The definiton of paranoid. I KNEW i recongized White in the poster, was too lazy to look up who he was though.

Rauno is offline  
post #19029 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
PheelGoodInc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Eastvale, Ca
Posts: 4,292
                     
Best website for watching TV shows ever...

www.mopvideo.com

Seems like that have everything on demand. Pretty cool.

RIP Jordan Corder. Watch over me from above brother.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline  
post #19030 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Bantamweight
 
Big_Charm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 869
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
Best website for watching TV shows ever...

www.mopvideo.com

Seems like that have everything on demand. Pretty cool.
Nice, ever since megaupload got blasted, my icefilms.info hasn't been the same.

I like to horde my collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Situation is plain crazy. The definiton of paranoid. I KNEW i recongized White in the poster, was too lazy to look up who he was though.
Hahaha Mike being nice then plotting against the Meatballs at the end. The best is Vinny and Pauly's faces hahaha

Yeah white plays a really good role. You wouldn't know it coming from a crazy dad to a meth cooking teacher

R.I.P. PRIDE FC

Fedor-Shogun-Overeem-Cro Cop-Silva-Gomi-Henderson-Jackson

2014 NPFFL

Jon Jones . Travis Browne . Demian Maia. Cain Velasquez. Fabricio Werdum

Last edited by Rauno; 02-03-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Big_Charm is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome