What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2050 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 11:00 PM   #20491 (permalink)
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,591
G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I was thinking about a Japanese chick, someone I can't understand so I don't have to worry about all the talkity talk.

Hey G, how much does a 12ft aluminum boat with a 6-9hp motor cost around there, like the one we were discussing?

A new flat bottom Jon Boat will run you 600 for just the boat. The motor and all new will be around $14-1500 ish. Depends on where you get it,name of the boat and motor so on and so on. But that is a good ballpark
__________________


Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 04-15-2012, 11:03 PM   #20492 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 11,032
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Dang... that much for the motor? Are you talking new motor with new boat, or used?

Man that is so expensive for a boat motor.. I can get like a 3-4 year old one here for like $350 bucks (if I could find someone selling it of course).
__________________


"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline  
Old 04-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #20493 (permalink)
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,591
G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Dang... that much for the motor? Are you talking new motor with new boat, or used?

Man that is so expensive for a boat motor.. I can get like a 3-4 year old one here for like $350 bucks (if I could find someone selling it of course).

Yeah that's all completely new. You can get that set up for 800 all together used I think. I won't buy anything used again unless I know the history of it from the start. I got burnt on a 4wheeler. You can pretty but look at a boat and tell what condition it's in and a small motor like that is easy to maintain
__________________


Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
Old 04-15-2012, 11:25 PM   #20494 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 11,032
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Yeah that's all completely new. You can get that set up for 800 all together used I think. I won't buy anything used again unless I know the history of it from the start. I got burnt on a 4wheeler. You can pretty but look at a boat and tell what condition it's in and a small motor like that is easy to maintain
I was actually thinking about going new buy no way now. That's so expensive for the motor. I mean, you'd be better off in the long run probably because it's new and you know the stability much better, but as you said you can tell the condition pretty well if you can physically look at it, although the motor condition and what it has been through is not unknown, as people tend to fib when it comes to details about their used product.

We should go fishing together sometime.
__________________


"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline  
Old 04-15-2012, 11:31 PM   #20495 (permalink)
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,591
G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I was actually thinking about going new buy no way now. That's so expensive for the motor. I mean, you'd be better off in the long run probably because it's new and you know the stability much better, but as you said you can tell the condition pretty well if you can physically look at it, although the motor condition and what it has been through is not unknown, as people tend to fib when it comes to details about their used product.

We should go fishing together sometime.
A small motor like that as I said is way easier to maintain so I think will be a little safer to buy used. They may be cheaper new Ill have to check and make sure first though. The reason I would go new with the motor is for the warranty.

And I'm down for a fishing trip for sure man!
__________________


Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
Old 04-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #20496 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 11,032
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
A small motor like that as I said is way easier to maintain so I think will be a little safer to buy used. They may be cheaper new Ill have to check and make sure first though. The reason I would go new with the motor is for the warranty.

And I'm down for a fishing trip for sure man!
How fun would it be to get some MMAF guys/girls to go fishing? I've been dying to go camping, and plan to do so as soon as I get my boat.

Get some fishing done, hiking, talk and bullshizzle over the fire while cooking the catch, I'm so freaking ready to go camping I can't even explain it.
__________________


"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline  
Old 04-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #20497 (permalink)
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,591
G_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF MaterialG_Land Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
How fun would it be to get some MMAF guys/girls to go fishing? I've been dying to go camping, and plan to do so as soon as I get my boat.

Get some fishing done, hiking, talk and bullshizzle over the fire while cooking the catch, I'm so freaking ready to go camping I can't even explain it.

You and me both bro. I love to camp. And a Camping/Fishing trip sounds like the perfect set up!
__________________


Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
Old 04-16-2012, 12:04 AM   #20498 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,015
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
I am getting ready for bed. Not ready to go back to work yet but at least I get paid this week.
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Old 04-16-2012, 12:13 AM   #20499 (permalink)
 
K R Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales, Boyo!
Posts: 10,448
K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
My dog woke me up It's 4am He needed a poop. I'm pooped.
K R Y is offline  
Old 04-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #20500 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 11,032
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
That, my friend, is why I don't own a dog.
__________________


"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
M.C is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios