What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2204 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #22031 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 04:13 AM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Ever wake up and the first thing going through your head is "oh god, it's Friday" ?

Rauno is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22032 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 05:11 AM
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 3,845
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Ever wake up and the first thing going through your head is "oh god, it's Friday" ?
If you didn't tell me that it's Friday, I wouldn't have had a clue what day it is..
Leed is offline  
post #22033 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 05:39 AM
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
If you didn't tell me that it's Friday, I wouldn't have had a clue what day it is..
I can hardly contain myself, I've never been this excited for a fight in my write life. The UFC hype machine has done a tremendous job. I feel like we will all be part of history watching that fight.







El Bresko is offline  
post #22034 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 06:17 AM
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 3,845
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
I can hardly contain myself, I've never been this excited for a fight in my write life. The UFC hype machine has done a tremendous job. I feel like we will all be part of history watching that fight.
Wait, it's FRIDAY?! And the fights are tomorrow night??!!? God damn, time sure flies when you're drinking almost every day. Can't wait!
Leed is offline  
post #22035 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 06:35 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,540
Blog Entries: 1
                     
wakin bakin drinking coffee. trying to motivate to go be a plumber the rest of the day. Not my best trade by a long shot.

normally I don't mind the little surprises and head aches that come with a remodel/renovation job because it's so darn profitable,.....but who, who, WHO puts carpet in their bathroom???? eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


oldfan is offline  
post #22036 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 07:47 AM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Watching Project X because it's Friday and i have no motivation to go out tonight. I have to go though, it's my friends Birthday.

So far the movie is doing what i imagined..

Rauno is offline  
post #22037 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 08:04 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,129
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Where can I buy one of these "swag" shirts?

Oh and by the way, it's FRIDAY, FRIDAY, gotta get down on FRIDAY!!!
I think of that song every single Friday morning.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #22038 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 11:56 AM
It's a league game, Smokey
 
Ape City's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Planet of the Apes
Posts: 8,194
                     
Well, first or fourth timish posting in this thread but I just need to vent. Sitting at my computer drinking Whisky because my brand new car, (just a civic lx couple, but new, regardless) was freakin stolen while I worked my overnight shifts which I have to do to pay off previous debt haha.

I leased the car because it was really low monthly payments and planned to give the car back. Now if the cops can't find, guess who is stuck with paying the "GAP" cost to Honda? <<<<<this guy.

Worst of all? I think when i was walking back to the building I dropped my keys. They are missing as well and 2 other people (the ones desperately waiting for their 3 am coffee), saw/heard me lock it.

So...mad...it's one of those times when the complete opposite of what you need to happen jumps up and smacks you in the face.

Thanks for listening.


mad props: Toxic
Ape City is offline  
post #22039 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 12:21 PM
official thrash metal connoisseur
 
hellholming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 3,272
                     
trying to go to bed early.. because I gotta wake up at 3 AM to be able to catch a flight to Stockholm tomorrow... Where I'll be seeing the mighty PEARL JAM!


Fedor, Mir, Lytle, Serra, Hendo, Chuck, Minowaman, Maynard, Forrest, Hunt
Pickett, Cerrone, Matt Brown, Bisping, Weidman, Barnett, Lawler

hellholming is offline  
post #22040 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 12:22 PM
official thrash metal connoisseur
 
hellholming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Finland
Posts: 3,272
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
Well, first or fourth timish posting in this thread but I just need to vent. Sitting at my computer drinking Whisky because my brand new car, (just a civic lx couple, but new, regardless) was freakin stolen while I worked my overnight shifts which I have to do to pay off previous debt haha.

I leased the car because it was really low monthly payments and planned to give the car back. Now if the cops can't find, guess who is stuck with paying the "GAP" cost to Honda? <<<<<this guy.

Worst of all? I think when i was walking back to the building I dropped my keys. They are missing as well and 2 other people (the ones desperately waiting for their 3 am coffee), saw/heard me lock it.

So...mad...it's one of those times when the complete opposite of what you need to happen jumps up and smacks you in the face.

Thanks for listening.
ouch! man.... my condolences.


Fedor, Mir, Lytle, Serra, Hendo, Chuck, Minowaman, Maynard, Forrest, Hunt
Pickett, Cerrone, Matt Brown, Bisping, Weidman, Barnett, Lawler

hellholming is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome