What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 223 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2221 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
My girlfriend and I roll all the time actually
ahhh I see I see^^
BobbyCooper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2222 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 07:42 PM
:|.Pie.|:
 
ZeroPRIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,859
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
My girlfriend and I roll all the time actually
oh yea? i find the north/south position the hardest to get to on most days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDylan View Post
****en asd
ZeroPRIDE is offline  
post #2223 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 07:43 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,918
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPRIDE View Post
oh yea? i find the north/south position the hardest to get to on most days.
I have been showing my girl the triangle choke.


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #2224 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
SpoKen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 4,601
                     
You guys are weird. I just sex my girl up.

I guess you can say I work in full guard at times though, but the other positions don't have MMA names to my knowledge.. I don't do that north south stuff... and I can't triangle her because I don't want her passing out when she's giving up dome.


Sweet sig by Life B EZ


I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline  
post #2225 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 07:51 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,918
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken812 View Post
You guys are weird. I just sex my girl up.

I guess you can say I work in full guard at times though, but the other positions don't have MMA names to my knowledge.. I don't do that north south stuff... and I can't triangle her because I don't want her passing out when she's giving up dome.
I just show her the "technique" involved in the triangle, I don't tighten it at all. She has plenty of room to "work out of it"


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #2226 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
SpoKen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 4,601
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I just show her the "technique" involved in the triangle, I don't tighten it at all. She has plenty of room to "work out of it"
Ahh, I see. I also like back control, but I refuse to put my hooks because I'm always waaaaaay to low.


Sweet sig by Life B EZ


I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline  
post #2227 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,754
                     
So guys I am working out everyday and following a strict diet. Its a very low calorie diet and I consume preety much NO sugar at all.

I was wondering how long it will take me before I have noticeable results? Its been 5 days, and no I am not asking because I am impatient, I just am dieing to know.

Intermission is offline  
post #2228 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 08:47 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,918
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
So guys I am working out everyday and following a strict diet. Its a very low calorie diet and I consume preety much NO sugar at all.

I was wondering how long it will take me before I have noticeable results? Its been 5 days, and no I am not asking because I am impatient, I just am dieing to know.
You need sugars from somewhere. You will start getting sick if your sugar level gets too low. It all depends on how much calories you are putting and how much is coming out. What your body was like before you started dieting and what kind of exercising you are doing.


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #2229 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,754
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
You need sugars from somewhere. You will start getting sick if your sugar level gets too low. It all depends on how much calories you are putting and how much is coming out. What your body was like before you started dieting and what kind of exercising you are doing.
I started at 155, but no muscle, I am 5'8.

Please just try your best to give me a time frame, im dieing to know lol

Intermission is offline  
post #2230 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-10-2010, 10:03 PM
MMA Fanatic
 
MoHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 31
   
This eating right thing sucks.
MoHawk is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome