What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2327 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #23261 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-13-2012, 04:25 PM
CAN I GET AN AMEN?
 
xxpillowxxjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,610
                     
That moment when you've been on the lake for 5 hours and havent even got a nibble and then it happens, a big ole chomp and you just know its gonna be a world record... but ur line breaks, .... It's just that wonder "HOW BIG WAS THAT CRAPPIE!!!" Then proceed to not get another bite the rest of the day... ERG Im ready to go back.

Bendo | Aldo | Cerrone | Vitor | Fedor | Cormier

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #23262 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-13-2012, 05:30 PM
Cupcake: Team Tate
 
LizaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Posts: 10,387
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Thursday night and my weekend starts here got the whiskey out
LizaG is offline  
post #23263 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-13-2012, 07:41 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,165
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Watching The League.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Thursday night and my weekend starts here got the whiskey out
My weekend has begun as well. No Whiskey for me though.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #23264 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-13-2012, 08:07 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,515
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
That moment when you've been on the lake for 5 hours and havent even got a nibble and then it happens, a big ole chomp and you just know its gonna be a world record... but ur line breaks, .... It's just that wonder "HOW BIG WAS THAT CRAPPIE!!!" Then proceed to not get another bite the rest of the day... ERG Im ready to go back.
Been there, done that.

What kind of fish can you catch on that lake? What was your bait setup?

I didn't go fishing today but wanted to. How many guys here are active fishermen? It would be cool to get a thread going in the lounge about it maybe if there's enough.
M.C is offline  
post #23265 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-13-2012, 08:25 PM
Cheeky freak of the week
 
luckbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,646
                     
I'm gonna stay up tonight to watch the Packers game, and at the same time hopefully fix my biological clock.


luckbox is offline  
post #23266 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Lightweight
 
DragonStriker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 1,937
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
I'm gonna stay up tonight to watch the Packers game, and at the same time hopefully fix my biological clock.
Same watching the football game now too and having fun with rival in here LOL
http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/105164-b...-153-a-17.html


DragonStriker is offline  
post #23267 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Gone Fishing
 
Rusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,506
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Been there, done that.

What kind of fish can you catch on that lake? What was your bait setup?

I didn't go fishing today but wanted to. How many guys here are active fishermen? It would be cool to get a thread going in the lounge about it maybe if there's enough.
I would definitely participate in a fishing thread but I haven't been in a couple months. It was too hot for a while and I've been tied up for the last month or so doing other stuff. Once I'm caught up I'll be out on the water and I'm dedicated to fishing through the winter this year. Catfish are supposedly active during the winter months here.

The window for comfortable weather is just too short around these parts unless you want to get eaten alive by ticks and mosquitoes, and enjoy sweating your balls off
Rusty is offline  
post #23268 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 12:48 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
You animal, kebabs are the best.

Caught some cold and lost my tasting sense (have no idea how it's called correctly). Hopefully by morning, i'll be able to taste the sweet taste of coffee.

Edit: So the average female orgasm lasts 23 seconds eh..
Hope you're feeling/tasting better today.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #23269 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 01:03 AM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,515
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I would definitely participate in a fishing thread but I haven't been in a couple months. It was too hot for a while and I've been tied up for the last month or so doing other stuff. Once I'm caught up I'll be out on the water and I'm dedicated to fishing through the winter this year. Catfish are supposedly active during the winter months here.

The window for comfortable weather is just too short around these parts unless you want to get eaten alive by ticks and mosquitoes, and enjoy sweating your balls off
I hear you.

My issue here isn't heat but cold. Even during our summer we get mostly overcast days, which isn't bad but the winter is mostly just rain. I've been trying to get out on the boat as many times as I can before the rain starts again. After that, it's all rain gear + bank fishing.

Hopefully you can get out and get some fishing done before the weather turns to crap.
M.C is offline  
post #23270 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-14-2012, 02:03 AM
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
                     
Just got home from work, smoked a lovely cone and now am relaxing in my comfortable chair, listening to Rage Against the Machine. The sun is out, ahhhh i love the weekend.

Watch this, tell me what you think. It's good



oh and seeing as we don't have a User Awareness Thread anymore.. Ban this user! http://www.mmaforum.com/48281-valcasey.html







El Bresko is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 6 (0 members and 6 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome