What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2355 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #23541 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 04:15 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,899
Blog Entries: 13
                     
How in the hell is it not time to leave work yet?....


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #23542 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 04:32 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
How in the hell is it not time to leave work yet?....
That's what I'm sayin'
OU is offline  
post #23543 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 05:10 PM
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 11,904
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I didn't read your whole post, but for the bold part - we love you anyways.

Might go do some fishing today, haven't been in a few weeks cause of weather mostly, but it's a good day to be on a boat.
Either you got a really lax job or you're a down low wealthy individual who can afford to go fishing all the time. Either way quite envious...hah...hah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
You are right about those changes. Just awful. I post at another board but I dunno if dropping the name is acceptable or not? Not looking to get banned.
Stick around...it's good site.

Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline  
post #23544 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 05:28 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,000
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Either you got a really lax job or you're a down low wealthy individual who can afford to go fishing all the time. Either way quite envious...hah...hah!



Stick around...it's good site.
I'm lucky to have an office managing job with being part of the administrative branch that allows me to have non-specific hours from time to time and also work at home often. For example, today I stopped by the office to talk to some people and met with a client, took about two hours, but the rest of this afternoon I have free and then tonight I'll finish up some phone calls I need to make to get a project sorted out. Often I work full hours at the office, though. It's really just what's going on at work at the time, but I get paid the same regardless, so it's great.

I just had Pizza, craving orange soda for some reason. I haven't had any soda/pop/whatever you folks call it on your end of the world in like 6 months or something.
M.C is offline  
post #23545 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 05:37 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Either you got a really lax job or you're a down low wealthy individual who can afford to go fishing all the time. Either way quite envious...hah...hah!



Stick around...it's good site.
I'll stick around here for sure. I was just commenting that I agree that the SB Nation changes made to junkie and mania are awful and look like crap. Also mentioned that I post at another place as well but don't want to name drop if that isn't acceptable since I don't want to be banned from here.
OU is offline  
post #23546 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 05:38 PM
SOOTHE YOUR SAVAGE BREASTS
 
OHKO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,501
                     
4:38a.m and I'm doing Chemistry. Can't seem to fall asleep anyway. :/

Anderson Silva
Aldo - Dos Anjos - Mayday - Weidman - Machida - Jones
OHKO is offline  
post #23547 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 05:39 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,000
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I'll stick around here for sure. I was just commenting that I agree that the SB Nation changes made to junkie and mania are awful and look like crap. Also mentioned that I post at another place as well but don't want to name drop if that isn't acceptable since I don't want to be banned from here.
If it's a private forum as in not too big, not that well known, that kind of stuff isn't liked around here. But if it's a giant place like Sherdog nobody cares, everyone knows about those sites and nobody would think you are trying to plug a different forum.

Also, welcome.
M.C is offline  
post #23548 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Roll Tide Roll
 
G_Land's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South West Alabama
Posts: 7,603
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I'm lucky to have an office managing job with being part of the administrative branch that allows me to have non-specific hours from time to time and also work at home often. For example, today I stopped by the office to talk to some people and met with a client, took about two hours, but the rest of this afternoon I have free and then tonight I'll finish up some phone calls I need to make to get a project sorted out. Often I work full hours at the office, though. It's really just what's going on at work at the time, but I get paid the same regardless, so it's great.

I just had Pizza, craving orange soda for some reason. I haven't had any soda/pop/whatever you folks call it on your end of the world in like 6 months or something.
Wish you shoulda been with us the other day bro. We caught some nice speckled trout!

Tomorrow some friends and I are going on a hog hunt. We are helping manage the population at a friends camp. We are going to try and film it!



Credit to M.C !!
G_Land is offline  
post #23549 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 05:44 PM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,298
Blog Entries: 1
                     
In precisely 2 hours and 17 minutes it will be 12am here, which means I will be 30 years old.

To celebrate I'm going to perma ban 30 members. Good luck every one.



Killz is offline  
post #23550 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 05:49 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,000
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Wish you shoulda been with us the other day bro. We caught some nice speckled trout!

Tomorrow some friends and I are going on a hog hunt. We are helping manage the population at a friends camp. We are going to try and film it!
Man I love trout fishing, I bet you guys had a blast. Trout and bass are my favorite to fish. You can catch tons of cutthroat out here, big ones, but no other kind of trout around here that I am aware of.

I Google searched bass boats, you can get a 1990-1995 professional bass boat for between $2,500-3,500. I'm very tempted since I mostly fish on big lakes.
M.C is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome