What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2400 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #23991 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,015
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Nothing like getting ready to go downtown for the night and finding out that your nice clothes have mysteriously disappeared...
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 10-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #23992 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 2,904
Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
First time I got drunk (drunkish) in 3 months. Weird being drunk, can't say I don't enjoy the wave, but one thing I noticed between being drunk and high - when you're getting drunk, there's always some drama. Never when you're high though!
Leed is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 02:43 AM   #23993 (permalink)
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,974
Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
In new York. Getting at it tomorrow.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
__________________
Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 04:10 AM   #23994 (permalink)
 
Composure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,722
Composure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Dropping in to say hey everyone! Since classes started back up it's been endless studying, working (2 jobs right now), finally got the car I have wanted ever since I got my license:


But above all I found an amazing girl amongst everything going on and couldn't ask for anyone better.

May not be around posting as much but I do browse time to time and drop in here and there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Composure, your one of my fav posters here so I mean this in a sincere way, please keep your hair as far away from long ever again! Lol
Composure is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 04:46 AM   #23995 (permalink)
 
K R Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales, Boyo!
Posts: 10,459
K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Composure!! Really glad everything's going so well man, nice to hear from you
K R Y is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 04:51 AM   #23996 (permalink)
CAN I GET AN AMEN?
 
xxpillowxxjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,564
xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
I swear this is becomin more like a soap opera for us forum members. Don't be sad...I've had a night where I ended up staying with a fatty girl...and I do mean fatty...couldn't finish cuz I ended up yacking. Not sure if it was because I was drunk or how gross she was...thinkin' the latter. Yah...this was the epitome of that night.
Ha, i WISH.

PART 1

Went to the club.. only for one reason, dude from jersey shore named ronnie was gonna be there promoting it and i knew mad bitches would be there because of it. Well an hour prior to going i drank ~10 beers + 1/5 of jager. All in 1 hour. Needless to say i was shitfaced. Well i payed 20 to get in, but somewhere along the line i dropped all my money (around 400) and DIDNT EVEN NOTICE IT! Well, the bouncers saw this happen and said i was too drunk to go in.


Part 2
All my friends are inside, including the person i got a ride from. My phone is in her car. So i am literally stuck there, shit faced. Well i keep trying to get in and they wont let me. I go around back and spend about 30 mins trying to jump over a 10 foot wooden fence. After numerous falls and bloody hands, i made it. SO YAY!! Im in. BOOM, got escorted out.


Part 3
I guess somewhere along the line one of the bouncers pushed me or something and i was livid. Went wangster on him. Told him if he wanted to go then to follow me around back where theres no cops and no one to stop me when im beating his skull in. Along with about another 50 vulgar insults. Well he does start to follow me but i guess he stopped sometime or another. I think i tried to get in again and they got the cops on me. Switched my id's real quick which BTW dunno what happened to my fake, and the cop told me to just get out off the property. Well as im leaving, i see one of my friends in her car and i LUCKILY catch a ride with her.



And that was thursday night. Friday was my birthday. The eve to my 20th birthday i lose 400 dollars, try and fight a bouncer, almost get arrested, tear my hands to pieces, ruin a 100 dollar shirt with all my blood, leave my phone in someones car, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, made a complete damn fool of myself.


That is the definition of a bad night. Im sure most of you have had worse or something but seriously.. horrible, horrible, horrible feeling.
__________________
Bendo | Aldo | Cerrone | Vitor | Fedor | Cormier

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 04:56 AM   #23997 (permalink)
 
Composure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,722
Composure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Composure!! Really glad everything's going so well man, nice to hear from you
Thanks man! How have you been doing?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Composure, your one of my fav posters here so I mean this in a sincere way, please keep your hair as far away from long ever again! Lol
Composure is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 05:03 AM   #23998 (permalink)
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,491
No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
Ha, i WISH.

PART 1

Went to the club.. only for one reason, dude from jersey shore named ronnie was gonna be there promoting it and i knew mad bitches would be there because of it. Well an hour prior to going i drank ~10 beers + 1/5 of jager. All in 1 hour. Needless to say i was shitfaced. Well i payed 20 to get in, but somewhere along the line i dropped all my money (around 400) and DIDNT EVEN NOTICE IT! Well, the bouncers saw this happen and said i was too drunk to go in.


Part 2
All my friends are inside, including the person i got a ride from. My phone is in her car. So i am literally stuck there, shit faced. Well i keep trying to get in and they wont let me. I go around back and spend about 30 mins trying to jump over a 10 foot wooden fence. After numerous falls and bloody hands, i made it. SO YAY!! Im in. BOOM, got escorted out.


Part 3
I guess somewhere along the line one of the bouncers pushed me or something and i was livid. Went wangster on him. Told him if he wanted to go then to follow me around back where theres no cops and no one to stop me when im beating his skull in. Along with about another 50 vulgar insults. Well he does start to follow me but i guess he stopped sometime or another. I think i tried to get in again and they got the cops on me. Switched my id's real quick which BTW dunno what happened to my fake, and the cop told me to just get out off the property. Well as im leaving, i see one of my friends in her car and i LUCKILY catch a ride with her.



And that was thursday night. Friday was my birthday. The eve to my 20th birthday i lose 400 dollars, try and fight a bouncer, almost get arrested, tear my hands to pieces, ruin a 100 dollar shirt with all my blood, leave my phone in someones car, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, made a complete damn fool of myself.


That is the definition of a bad night. Im sure most of you have had worse or something but seriously.. horrible, horrible, horrible feeling.
Damn you're only 20...no wonder. It's standard...your type of night was our night on a weekly basis for years straight.

I don't know what it is...we just feel invincible when we're young and rolling deep. Those were the days...

My advice don't drink too much cuz you need to be coherent in those type of situations. Use your car keys to jab someones neck or eyeball "in case of emergency." If you run into a bad crowd, especially ones who are connected it'll be a long night and you'll wish the cops and security are there to help. Not everyone fights fair...remember that. Your friends...I'm not sure if they're down to back you up 100%. You'll know what I mean when that day comes...bottles flying then all hell breaks loose...yee haw...either they stand and fight or they'll be the first ones bouncing shaking like a crap game.

All in all glad to hear you just ruined a shirt, sucks for the money though...as for Jersey Shore...yah I don't know why girls flock to those things. Never seen one episode. I use to hate bouncers, but I learned that if you're koo with them then they'll be on your side if things happen.

After awhile you'll get tired of the club scene...too much drama. You'll get tired of fighting after awhile.

Til the next episode...
__________________
Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 10:24 AM   #23999 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 18,015
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Good morning MMAF! (Depending on where you are in the world )
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #24000 (permalink)
Middleweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 2,904
Leed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For GreatnessLeed Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Good morning MMAF! (Depending on where you are in the world )
5pm, but "good morning" still applies to me.
Leed is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios