What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2430 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #24291 of 32427 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 03:20 PM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 9,920
                     
Sorry to break this to everyone, but Romney is going to win. It sucks but that's how it is. It's times like this I'm glad I'm not an American citizen. Hello Canada it's been a while how I missed you.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #24292 of 32427 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 03:27 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Sorry to break this to everyone, but Romney is going to win. It sucks but that's how it is. It's times like this I'm glad I'm not an American citizen. Hello Canada it's been a while how I missed you.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Eh, a couple months ago I would have agreed with you. Obama had it in the bag. But right now we could very realistically see one of these men win the Electoral Vote and the other win the Popular Vote. I still give Obama a 75% chance of winning, but the door is slightly open right now.
OU is offline  
post #24293 of 32427 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 03:35 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,901
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Eh, a couple months ago I would have agreed with you. Obama had it in the bag. But right now we could very realistically see one of these men win the Electoral Vote and the other win the Popular Vote. I still give Obama a 75% chance of winning, but the door is slightly open right now.
Definitely possible. That's how Bush beat out Gore.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #24294 of 32427 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Fruits & Vegetables
 
Mirage445's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,580
                     
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! EVERYONE WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No real plans...doing laundry right now...




"You have a big word for a guy who don't have a gi right now." - Renato Laranja
Mirage445 is offline  
post #24295 of 32427 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 03:45 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage445 View Post
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! EVERYONE WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No real plans...doing laundry right now...
Happy Birthday
OU is offline  
post #24296 of 32427 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 03:47 PM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,644
                     
Happy birthday Mir, how old are you now?
Rauno is offline  
post #24297 of 32427 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 04:36 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Sorry to break this to everyone, but Romney is going to win. It sucks but that's how it is. It's times like this I'm glad I'm not an American citizen. Hello Canada it's been a while how I missed you.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
I misread that the first time. I can't imagine anyone already calling it for Romney. He is still the clear underdog and him winning would be a slight upset. Someone brought up this interesting model to me just a min ago.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...?smid=tw-share
OU is offline  
post #24298 of 32427 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 04:38 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,901
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage445 View Post
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! EVERYONE WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No real plans...doing laundry right now...
Happy b day man!


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #24299 of 32427 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Bantamweight
 
H33LHooK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Where it's cold- very cold.
Posts: 691
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
I thought the US debt situation was already rough when Obama took the chair, and it's been gradually getting better since he was Pres? Maybe I'm wrong...

Always liked Obama, but Romney...makes me feel sick.
"You didn't build that", epitomizes what you're getting with Obama: big, centralized, federal government, and removal of personal responsibility- basically the end of the American constitutional republic.
He's talked about "fundamental transformation" if/when he gets re-elected. That'll be his mandate for god-knows-what.

He's a radical; an extemist who ran four years ago on a platform of moderation, and the US ate it up. They're still eating it up as he jet sets around the country for photo ops with celebs as Rome burns.

Is Romney a great alternative? Hell no. But at least he believes in freedom and accountability.

Current polls are basically dead even, but if I had to guess, I'd say Romney will win.

.
H33LHooK is offline  
post #24300 of 32427 (permalink) Old 11-05-2012, 05:00 PM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 9,920
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LHooK View Post
"You didn't build that", epitomizes what you're getting with Obama: big, centralized, federal government, and removal of personal responsibility- basically the end of the American constitutional republic.
He's talked about "fundamental transformation" if/when he gets re-elected. That'll be his mandate for god-knows-what.

He's a radical; an extemist who ran four years ago on a platform of moderation, and the US ate it up. They're still eating it up as he jet sets around the country for photo ops with celebs as Rome burns.

Is Romney a great alternative? Hell no. But at least he believes in freedom and accountability.

Current polls are basically dead even, but if I had to guess, I'd say Romney will win.

.
This is why Obama doesn't have a shot in hell. People bought into that propaganda about "you didn't build that" he said that while talking about major highways. And other got distorted into him saying you didn't build your business. You can't argue with ignorance. Obama is an extremist more than Romney. Obama enacted a health care bill that used to Ben the republicans. This country has been pulled so far right a moderate republican (Obama) is an extremist.

Never argue with an idiot he'll only drag you down to his level then beat you with experience.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome