What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2536 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 02:39 PM   #25351 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,950
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
I think Reid should have gotten another year. He got shafted. 14 years and they dump him after a bad season. Dude was 130-93-1. Led Philadelphia to 6 NFC East titles, took them to the playoffs 9 times. They went to the NFC Championship 5 times winning it once and moving on to the Super Bowl. They finished 10-6 or better 8 times. They should have cut him some slack for sure.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-31-2012, 02:42 PM   #25352 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,068
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I think Reid should have gotten another year. He got shafted. 14 years and they dump him after a bad season. Dude was 130-93-1. Led Philadelphia to 6 NFC East titles, took them to the playoffs 9 times. They went to the NFC Championship 5 times winning it once and moving on to the Super Bowl. They finished 10-6 or better 8 times. They should have cut him some slack for sure.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
They kind of agreed halfway through the season that they both wanted to go separate ways after this year. I think if Andy was really adamant about wanting 1 more season in Philly he probably could have got it. But I think they were both ready to move on. Andy will be a head coach next season unlike most coaches let go today.
OU is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 02:43 PM   #25353 (permalink)
WEC For Life
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,950
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Yeah he will definitely be coaching next season. No doubt in my mind.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
__________________


"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 02:53 PM   #25354 (permalink)
Ultra-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,832
John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
He's likely the only guy who can step into Lovie Smith's shoes in Chicago.

I'm just happy Rex Ryan is still in the league
__________________
Rocket Raccoon muther....

John8204 is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 02:54 PM   #25355 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,068
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Yeah he will definitely be coaching next season. No doubt in my mind.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
I'll welcome the longtime rival to the Cowboys and get this joke Jason Garrett out of town. But looks like we will be stuck with Norv Turner as OC and Garrett as HC next season.
OU is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #25356 (permalink)
Ultra-weight
 
John8204's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,832
John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
I'll welcome the longtime rival to the Cowboys and get this joke Jason Garrett out of town. But looks like we will be stuck with Norv Turner as OC and Garrett as HC next season.
Norv Turner really is the only man who should head coach the Cowboys, he can split time coaching and carrying Jerry Jones luggage around.
__________________
Rocket Raccoon muther....

John8204 is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:05 PM   #25357 (permalink)
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,746
Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I think Reid should have gotten another year. He got shafted. 14 years and they dump him after a bad season. Dude was 130-93-1. Led Philadelphia to 6 NFC East titles, took them to the playoffs 9 times. They went to the NFC Championship 5 times winning it once and moving on to the Super Bowl. They finished 10-6 or better 8 times. They should have cut him some slack for sure.


Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Andy Reid is just a guy who doesn't win when it matters. Has been his whole career. It sucks to be a guy like that but I wouldn't hire him.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
__________________
Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:06 PM   #25358 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,068
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Norv Turner really is the only man who should head coach the Cowboys, he can split time coaching and carrying Jerry Jones luggage around.
Yep and he still has 1 hand free to give Jerry the old reach around. I think you might be onto something.
OU is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #25359 (permalink)
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,746
Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Holy ******* shit I am raging right now. First I read some more of retards ignorance and hate speech on fbook that guy is a clown. Now I turn on the tv and watch some talk show and a woman is on talking about how she is a virgin and believes you cannot find a connection with someone unless you don't have sex because sex ruins your thoughts. But she is on the show to get compliments about how "brave" she is **** her. Then some guy who is also a virgin stands up and agrees with her. I wonder why. Then the dumb **** said that despite never having any form of sex she feels it will be amazing her first time that she knows she will be great in bed and spoke in a way like men aren't difficult to please in bed and it's them that need serve her. And at the end of all that she said she is a very sexual person. She got a standing ovation. **** people on this planet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
__________________
Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
Old 12-31-2012, 03:35 PM   #25360 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,068
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Holy ******* shit I am raging right now. First I read some more of retards ignorance and hate speech on fbook that guy is a clown. Now I turn on the tv and watch some talk show and a woman is on talking about how she is a virgin and believes you cannot find a connection with someone unless you don't have sex because sex ruins your thoughts. But she is on the show to get compliments about how "brave" she is **** her. Then some guy who is also a virgin stands up and agrees with her. I wonder why. Then the dumb **** said that despite never having any form of sex she feels it will be amazing her first time that she knows she will be great in bed and spoke in a way like men aren't difficult to please in bed and it's them that need serve her. And at the end of all that she said she is a very sexual person. She got a standing ovation. **** people on this planet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Yeah sounds like she is making alot of assumptions. She seems to know an awful about sex and what it does for you for someone that has no previous experience to base that off of. The virgin is likely also a Christian which means her head is full of all kinds of optimism. How old was she? Only a matter of time before life takes her down a peg or two.
OU is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios