Just an FYI for dog owners during the snow, to wash their paws after walks.
Dogs have been dying due to rock salt and/or antifreeze getting on their paws during a walk, then ingesting it when they get home by licking their paws. Antifreeze is a serious mother****er and why they won't add a bittering agent to deter animals from consuming it when they come across it is beyond me.
Same goes for cats but not nearly as easy to monitor if you're letting them out on their own.
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”