What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2654 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #26531 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 01:55 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Badassery! Super human feats! Laughin' at dude parachuting off the bridge...catch me if you can Mr. Police man!
Yeah that was pretty cool. Just front flipped right off. Catch me if you can piggie!
OU is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #26532 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 02:35 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,899
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Watching Netflix and playing WoW. I need to be better this weekend.


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #26533 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 02:47 PM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 9,915
                     
Just finished class. Headed to work. Then it's time to enjoy my three day weekend. Just found out my ex's(not the recent one. The one I was almost engaged to) birthday party is this weekend. I got an invite on facebook. Asked my friend to go with me because I know my ex going to want talk about "us" and she won't do that if I'm with another girl. It's kind of a first date. Going to be interesting for sure.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is online now  
post #26534 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 04:02 PM
It's a league game, Smokey
 
Ape City's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Planet of the Apes
Posts: 7,995
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
lame news for zelda fans like myself today, there remaking the wind waker instead of the best game in the series and most unique majoras mask. It really speaks volumes about a company that doesn't listen to their fans even a little
Wow that is really odd. I loved Wind Waker, but I totally agree with you about OoT and majora's. Almost shocking they would take Wind Waker over those two.


mad props: Toxic
Ape City is offline  
post #26535 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 06:00 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,005
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
Wow that is really odd. I loved Wind Waker, but I totally agree with you about OoT and majora's. Almost shocking they would take Wind Waker over those two.
They already remade OoT. One done of Majora's Mask would be good, though. Personally, I'm really excited for the WW remake, that was an amazing game.

I ate a chili corndog for the first time in my life. It was... pretty good.
M.C is offline  
post #26536 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 06:13 PM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,086
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
They already remade OoT. One done of Majora's Mask would be good, though. Personally, I'm really excited for the WW remake, that was an amazing game.

I ate a chili corndog for the first time in my life. It was... pretty good.
wind waker is only 8 years old and it was on the gamecube, its graphics for the game still look finea and I have seen the first HD shots and they look only slightly better, majoras deserved a creepy HD makeover and slight expansion, I don't want it on 3ds like ocarina because that isn't a remake it's the same game with more cartoony graphics that ruin it like it did to ocarina of time 3ds.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is online now  
post #26537 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 06:25 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,005
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
wind waker is only 8 years old and it was on the gamecube, its graphics for the game still look finea and I have seen the first HD shots and they look only slightly better, majoras deserved a creepy HD makeover and slight expansion, I don't want it on 3ds like ocarina because that isn't a remake it's the same game with more cartoony graphics that ruin it like it did to ocarina of time 3ds.
MM should get a remake I agree, but most people are extremely happy about a WW remake. It's a great game and won't take nearly as long to remake. After all, this remake is being produced simply to hold over Zelda fans while they make the first official Zelda for the Wii U, that's what they said anyways.
M.C is offline  
post #26538 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 06:34 PM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,086
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
MM should get a remake I agree, but most people are extremely happy about a WW remake. It's a great game and won't take nearly as long to remake. After all, this remake is being produced simply to hold over Zelda fans while they make the first official Zelda for the Wii U, that's what they said anyways.
which is a good idea if they did it for a link to the past remake or majoras make remake to keep us happy for a while, I just hope the new game they make continues on from where majoras mask left off and make a really creepy and aghain unique game in HD. Here's a new pic there's more around




Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is online now  
post #26539 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 06:54 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,005
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
which is a good idea if they did it for a link to the past remake or majoras make remake to keep us happy for a while, I just hope the new game they make continues on from where majoras mask left off and make a really creepy and aghain unique game in HD. Here's a new pic there's more around


It's an HD remaster. The lighting is far superior and it's all in HD, so it's crisper/brighter/more colofrul. The actual graphics themselves aren't going to be upgraded, it's just thrown into HD and then they are adding gamepad support/controls, think how they did with MGS HD collection, same game just upgraded to HD. I'd much rather this WW HD remaster than nothing at all until the next big Zelda, if they chose to do WW over other ones than it's cool with me, as I wasn't expecting any at all.

I'm just glad that I'm going to get to play an HD remaster of a great game that I haven't played in many years and don't have the console to play even if I wanted to anymore.
M.C is offline  
post #26540 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-24-2013, 07:10 PM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,086
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
It's an HD remaster. The lighting is far superior and it's all in HD, so it's crisper/brighter/more colofrul. The actual graphics themselves aren't going to be upgraded, it's just thrown into HD and then they are adding gamepad support/controls, think how they did with MGS HD collection, same game just upgraded to HD. I'd much rather this WW HD remaster than nothing at all until the next big Zelda, if they chose to do WW over other ones than it's cool with me, as I wasn't expecting any at all.

I'm just glad that I'm going to get to play an HD remaster of a great game that I haven't played in many years and don't have the console to play even if I wanted to anymore.
I actually have never played it because right after majoras mask i was expecting something quite different so I guess i'll play it this time around, I hope they make a new metroid game soon they haven't made one in a while and it was the worst one of the series unfortunately


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is online now  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome