What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2698 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #26971 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 09:44 PM
LL
Cruz Control
 
LL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ocean Front Property in Arizona.
Posts: 9,159
                     
There's gonna be a lot of questions over the outage, I can see it now.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

2013 VIP FFL Champion
THE DRAGON RIDES AGAIN - 12/20/14
Machida - Alves - Cruz - JDS - Weidman - Condit - Pettis - Edgar - Cowboy - Dodson - Okami
LL is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #26972 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 09:46 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,272
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
There's gonna be a lot of questions over the outage, I can see it now.


Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yeah from all the Ravens fans. I won't buy into it though. And regardless, Baltimore had this game. If they lose, they have no one to blame but themselves.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #26973 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 09:48 PM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,237
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
You talk like that Pats are this untouchable team. They aren't anywhere near what they were when they were winning the superbowls. Which was what? 8? 9 years ago? They have had plenty of chances in recent years and they choke. It's not an opinion, it's what is happening.
Why are you getting mad hit, just because I deflated your argument? cmon now you know the pats are a great team hell can you name another team with this good an offense for this long or a team that has made the post season this man times in the last 12 years? also it would be silly for you to talk about last times teams have won superbowls since washington hasn't won one in at least 20 years


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #26974 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 09:48 PM
The Chosen One
 
Cookie Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada's East Coast
Posts: 1,487
Blog Entries: 5
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Yeah from all the Ravens fans. I won't buy into it though. And regardless, Baltimore had this game. If they lose, they have no one to blame but themselves.
It's true, the outage sucks. The 49ers sat through the same outage though. I'll have a hard time believing that the outage was the cause if the Ravens lose.

The poster formerly known as Cowgirl


Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline  
post #26975 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 09:51 PM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,237
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
It's true, the outage sucks. The 49ers sat through the same outage though. I'll have a hard time believing that the outage was the cause if the Ravens lose.
it's all about momentum and the ravens had lots of it, the break happens and it rids of all of the momentum


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #26976 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 09:53 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,272
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Why are you getting mad hit, just because I deflated your argument? cmon now you know the pats are a great team hell can you name another team with this good an offense for this long or a team that has made the post season this man times in the last 12 years? also it would be silly for you to talk about last times teams have won superbowls since washington hasn't won one in at least 20 years
I'm not a blind fan, I don't pretend my team is untouchable.

And deflated my argument? That's laughable. You are no different than every other biased New England fan. You guys have an awesome team yes. I never denied that. But you all are still riding on how good you did almost a decade ago. You make the playoffs a lot but you all get knocked out consistently. And then it's always an excuse. "Oh if so and so was here if would have been different." " Oh the refs were against us that year."

You guys lost just like you have every year for awhile now. Your defense is nothing like it was when superbowls were being won.

And mad? No I'm not mad. Just because I'm going back and forth in a debate doesn't mean I am emotionally invested in the least bit.

If anything you are mad making excuses as to why the Pats once again aren't winning the superbowl.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #26977 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 10:00 PM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,237
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I'm not a blind fan, I don't pretend my team is untouchable.

And deflated my argument? That's laughable. You are no different than every other biased New England fan. You guys have an awesome team yes. I never denied that. But you all are still riding on how good you did almost a decade ago. You make the playoffs a lot but you all get knocked out consistently. And then it's always an excuse. "Oh if so and so was here if would have been different." " Oh the refs were against us that year."

You guys lost just like you have every year for awhile now. Your defense is nothing like it was when superbowls were being won.

And mad? No I'm not mad. Just because I'm going back and forth in a debate doesn't mean I am emotionally invested in the least bit.

If anything you are mad making excuses as to why the Pats once again aren't winning the superbowl.
Explain to me how I didn't deflate your arguments. First you said it wouldn't have mad a difference if talib played or not and I immediately told you they scored 0 points or first downs when he was on, then you said injuries don't matter it's a team game and I said baltimore sucked when they had injuries and they were completely healthy for this game and we weren't so there's a big advantage for the ravens and it showed, in case you forgot baltimore lost to houston by quite a bit without lewis and lost to cincy and pittsburgh as well.

And then you went on a completely different rant baout how I said pats were untouchable which I never said but I did say that we are a great team and that it's silly for you to bring up superbowls when your team hasn't been in one in 2 decades. So i'm still wondering where I went wrong I already said our defense has been ass for a while and not like 2007,2001,2003,2004 defenses so I don't understand the problem here.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #26978 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 10:03 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,272
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Explain to me how I didn't deflate your arguments. First you said it wouldn't have mad a difference if talib played or not and I immediately told you they scored 0 points or first downs when he was on, then you said injuries don't matter it's a team game and I said baltimore sucked when they had injuries and they were completely healthy for this game and we weren't so there's a big advantage for the ravens and it showed, in case you forgot baltimore lost to houston by quite a bit without lewis and lost to cincy and pittsburgh as well.

And then you went on a completely different rant baout how I said pats were untouchable which I never said but I did say that we are a great team and that it's silly for you to bring up superbowls when your team hasn't been in one in 2 decades. So i'm still wondering where I went wrong I already said our defense has been ass for a while and not like 2007,2001,2003,2004 defenses so I don't understand the problem here.
I'm done with this argument. It's like talking to a wall and its not worth it. Just like every other Pats fan I argue with.

First you guys are the best.
Then I'm mad.
It's about how my team hasn't won in so long (even though I never claimed they were this awesome team)
Then you put words in my mouths.

Really just isn't worth it.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #26979 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 10:06 PM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,237
Blog Entries: 1
                     
ugh the ultimate sign of someone not manning up to accept they were wrong the i'm not talking to you anymore even though i'm right and can't prove it. Anyways kaepernick GOAT such speed alex smith has been screwing them around for years.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #26980 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-03-2013, 10:21 PM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,237
Blog Entries: 1
                     
san fran gonna win this


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome