What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2784 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #27831 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-28-2013, 02:57 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Yes that sounds delightful.



Haha it's just one of those days. Just gonna suck it up through the last couple work hours and pour myself a few too many drinks once I'm home.
Well you now you have Liza's boobies to comfort you. Soft, wonderful comfort.....boobies....sorry I zoned out for a min. Hope your day turns around.
OU is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #27832 of 32427 (permalink) Old 02-28-2013, 07:24 PM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,102
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Your club is a joke. Has nothing to do with Benitez.
oh doesn't it, why don't you talk about something you have a clue about dumbello.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #27833 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-01-2013, 02:35 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Yo.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #27834 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-01-2013, 03:28 AM
Cheeky freak of the week
 
luckbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Norway
Posts: 1,646
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
oh doesn't it, why don't you talk about something you have a clue about dumbello.
When it comes to football I can categorically state I do have a clue, I'm more worried about you there brother.

The guy that hired Benitez to do his dirty work is the problem, not Benitez himself. But you are up against it here because on one hand, you wanna keep the oil money running through your club and for that, you need Roman. On the other hand you realize the russian couldnt give two shits about you, hireing a man despised around the Bridge. Not that I have any sympathy for Chelsea fans, "We want our Chelsea back" gimme a break. What Chelsea is that, the 2004 blood money buying everything in sight on a crash course to ruin english football Chelsea? Or the pre-2004, laughing stock of London, talking a big game but never amounting to anything Chelsea. I'll say it again, your club is a joke.


luckbox is offline  
post #27835 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-01-2013, 04:50 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,102
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
When it comes to football I can categorically state I do have a clue, I'm more worried about you there brother.

The guy that hired Benitez to do his dirty work is the problem, not Benitez himself. But you are up against it here because on one hand, you wanna keep the oil money running through your club and for that, you need Roman. On the other hand you realize the russian couldnt give two shits about you, hireing a man despised around the Bridge. Not that I have any sympathy for Chelsea fans, "We want our Chelsea back" gimme a break. What Chelsea is that, the 2004 blood money buying everything in sight on a crash course to ruin english football Chelsea? Or the pre-2004, laughing stock of London, talking a big game but never amounting to anything Chelsea. I'll say it again, your club is a joke.
Yes my club is a joke, we only have many fa cups, a few epl titles, current uefa champions league winners and made legends out of people like terry and lampard and drogba. Benitez was terrible at inter milan and at the end of his liverpools days he screwed them. Sorry the club isn't royally in debt yet still somehow buying expensive players like united, or we don't have an arab rich owner like city. You are just a jealous fool like the rest of the mindless chelsea haters now quit talking to me your ignorance is astounding and quite frankly is giving me a headache.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #27836 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-01-2013, 05:55 AM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,301
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Gotta say OWNs, Luckbox is talking a lot of sense there.

Benitez isnt the problem. yeah I dont rate him as a manager, but you had the best manager in the world in Morinho and you ****ed it up. Worst thing they ever did was get rid of him.

Chelsea were nothing before Abramovic piled his cash into the club and to be honest, it seems no matter who you buy he isnt happy unless you win everything. You will never be like the Man Us, Real Madrids and Barcas of this world until he stops firing 3-4 managers every season.

Also, The club isnt in debt because you have a russian billionaire bank rolling it. Chelsea dont run at a profit. I'd love to see how much money they've wasted over the last few years.


P.S, not a chelsea hater by any stretch.



Killz is offline  
post #27837 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-01-2013, 06:05 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Chelsea beat Bayern so I like Chelsea.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #27838 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-01-2013, 06:07 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,102
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Gotta say OWNs, Luckbox is talking a lot of sense there.

Benitez isnt the problem. yeah I dont rate him as a manager, but you had the best manager in the world in Morinho and you ****ed it up. Worst thing they ever did was get rid of him.

Chelsea were nothing before Abramovic piled his cash into the club and to be honest, it seems no matter who you buy he isnt happy unless you win everything. You will never be like the Man Us, Real Madrids and Barcas of this world until he stops firing 3-4 managers every season.

Also, The club isnt in debt because you have a russian billionaire bank rolling it. Chelsea dont run at a profit. I'd love to see how much money they've wasted over the last few years.


P.S, not a chelsea hater by any stretch.
Are you two really denying that all the big clubs spend dumb amounts of money to be the best? man united, madrid, barca, city, bayern everyone spends heaps on it. I never said roman 's hand on the dump switch for managers was a good thing in fact i hated him sacking a few of them but it doesn't matter because he gave us the money to be a top club so he always has our kudos. And my point I started before luckbox decided to go on a chelsea hater tirade over nowhere which was dumb to begin with, I was saying good to see useless benitez self destruct himself since he is an ass, he can't coach, he ruins good sides like inter and chelsea and he financially and professionally screwed liverpool.


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #27839 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-01-2013, 06:07 AM
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 15,102
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Chelsea beat Bayern so I like Chelsea.
Yay I got one person on my side thats one more than the usual average


Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
post #27840 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-01-2013, 06:12 AM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,044
                     
Are you guys talking about soccer? Watch manly sports, not that garbage.
M.C is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome