What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2822 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #28211 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 14,496
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
well all i can do is keep winning my sports betting heh
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #28212 (permalink)
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,137
Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
well all i can do is keep winning my sports betting heh
Well hurry the f*ck up and win something big already. I'm fairly certain I'm not gonna be winning the lottery within the next few weeks at least so I'm now relying on you to take us all!
__________________




I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 12:35 PM   #28213 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 14,496
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Well hurry the f*ck up and win something big already. I'm fairly certain I'm not gonna be winning the lottery within the next few weeks at least so I'm now relying on you to take us all!
heh i trust in ya
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #28214 (permalink)
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,491
No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Preliminary calculations and it'll cost about $30k-$50k to take everyone to Vegas.

Thursday - Sunday

30 tickets at $500 a piece will cost me $15,000. We will not be sitting in the back. MMAF members get front row seats hanging out with the celebrities and so I can talk to Brittney and Arianny to join us for the after party. I'll have to phone Dana to give us a MMAF price deal.

Flight + hotel will be on you guys.

Drinks however will be on the house flowing 24/7. Friday party at TAOs with VIP seating. With 10 champagne bottles that'll probably set me back another $10k followed by the after party on Saturday. Party at XS! I've tried Crystal/Dom P, but I'm quite curious about the Ace Of Spades. Another $10k min especially with you UK drunkards and Hammerlock the drunken German. How's 100 bottles of Heineken sound to start.

Who knows once I get drunk I lose track of money. This is a very serious problem as I enjoy seeing others have fun!
__________________
Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #28215 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 14,496
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
I would stick my wad of cash in a special suitcase where the lock can't expire until after said vacation heh
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #28216 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Preliminary calculations and it'll cost about $30k-$50k to take everyone to Vegas.

Thursday - Sunday

30 tickets at $500 a piece will cost me $15,000. We will not be sitting in the back. MMAF members get front row seats hanging out with the celebrities and so I can talk to Brittney and Arianny to join us for the after party. I'll have to phone Dana to give us a MMAF price deal.

Flight + hotel will be on you guys.

Drinks however will be on the house flowing 24/7. Friday party at TAOs with VIP seating. With 10 champagne bottles that'll probably set me back another $10k followed by the after party on Saturday. Party at XS! I've tried Crystal/Dom P, but I'm quite curious about the Ace Of Spades. Another $10k min especially with you UK drunkards and Hammerlock the drunken German. How's 100 bottles of Heineken sound to start.

Who knows once I get drunk I lose track of money. This is a very serious problem as I enjoy seeing others have fun!
With all the Euros around here those plane tickets will be pricey. Might be cheaper to get everyone to a Bellator event since the tickets cost less.
OU is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 12:58 PM   #28217 (permalink)
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,137
Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
With all the Euros around here those plane tickets will be pricey. Might be cheaper to get everyone to a Bellator event since the tickets cost less.
Or maybe a UK UFC event?

Its gotta be a UFC event. Its not just about the quality of card but the whole experience. 30 people? Yeah I reckon that'll be enough. Hmmmm, should I try to mention the 30 I would take with me?
__________________




I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #28218 (permalink)
You're not terribly important to me
 
UFC_OWNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sell me this pen
Posts: 14,496
Blog Entries: 1
UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Or maybe a UK UFC event?

Its gotta be a UFC event. Its not just about the quality of card but the whole experience. 30 people? Yeah I reckon that'll be enough. Hmmmm, should I try to mention the 30 I would take with me?
yeah a UK event 200$ for vip seats for everyone lol, and a free liverpool fan to punch at the end of the night
__________________

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK


UFC_OWNS is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 01:01 PM   #28219 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Or maybe a UK UFC event?

Its gotta be a UFC event. Its not just about the quality of card but the whole experience. 30 people? Yeah I reckon that'll be enough. Hmmmm, should I try to mention the 30 I would take with me?
You're bout to hurt some feelings. It's like finding out if you make varsity or JV....I'm not sure if you get what that means? It could be an American thing, I'm not sure lol
OU is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 01:02 PM   #28220 (permalink)
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,137
Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
yeah a UK event 200$ for vip seats for everyone lol, and a free liverpool fan to punch at the end of the night
Aw man. I can get down with that!! Being a Man Utd fan.
__________________




I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios