What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2843 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #28421 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 12:46 PM
The Fun Police
 
Killz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK... Where the sun never shines.
Posts: 11,358
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
Well at least you're trying, babe. Some guys I see just work on benching and tricep curls. That seems to be a very impressive weight regardless of whether you find it heavy or not.

Girls have great femur and hip flexibility than guys, we squat below parallel easily so I guess we have more leverage than guys in that sense. But then, guys have more potential for really heavy weight so that evens it out.

I am on 80kgs. Will get better.
I specifically like the guys who focus 100% on lifting the heaviest weights regardless of how poorly their form is. those guys make me laugh hahaha.

EDIT: R.E Rep, There's no videos of me lifting that weight... Can certainly try and get one tomorrow morning as tomorrow is indeed leg day
Killz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #28422 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 01:00 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,135
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Today is flying by. It's pretty nice.warming up a lot here as well.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #28423 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 01:02 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Today is flying by. It's pretty nice.warming up a lot here as well.
Not for me. I have my copy of Gears of War waiting for me at the store while I'm stuck here at this desk. Day is dragging.
OU is offline  
post #28424 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 01:24 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,135
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Not for me. I have my copy of Gears of War waiting for me at the store while I'm stuck here at this desk. Day is dragging.
Post how it is when you play it. I have been back and forth about getting it.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #28425 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 01:38 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Post how it is when you play it. I have been back and forth about getting it.
Will do. I almost didn't get it since it had zero hype around it compared to GOW 3 which was suppose to be the last Gears and had crazy hype. But some of my buddies convinced me to get it. I played the early demo on a new game mode and it was fun. New game modes and new weapons. They even have a free for all for the first time ever.
OU is offline  
post #28426 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 02:00 PM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 10,074
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Will do. I almost didn't get it since it had zero hype around it compared to GOW 3 which was suppose to be the last Gears and had crazy hype. But some of my buddies convinced me to get it. I played the early demo on a new game mode and it was fun. New game modes and new weapons. They even have a free for all for the first time ever.
Supposedly it goes back to the roots a lot. You feel more like you're incredibly out numbered and the hordes are unrelenting like they were in the first.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
post #28427 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 02:10 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Supposedly it goes back to the roots a lot. You feel more like you're incredibly out numbered and the hordes are unrelenting like they were in the first.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I need to put out the disclaimer that I do not play the story mode. I play strictly multiplayer. GOW is my favorite multiplayer franchise of all time.
OU is offline  
post #28428 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 02:15 PM
Cole World
 
Andrus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Estonia
Posts: 1,823
                     
Finished up with anger management season 2 so im on to the movie now.



Andrus is offline  
post #28429 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 02:19 PM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 10,074
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I need to put out the disclaimer that I do not play the story mode. I play strictly multiplayer. GOW is my favorite multiplayer franchise of all time.
Opposite for me. Never play online only the story. Thought it had one of the best story arcs in gaming.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
post #28430 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-19-2013, 02:27 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Opposite for me. Never play online only the story. Thought it had one of the best story arcs in gaming.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Yeah the story is suppose to be Epic. But I fell in love with the multiplayer and I have more hours logged into this franchise than any other.
OU is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome