What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2851 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #28501 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 03:30 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,020
                     
Eating bacon and enjoying life, mostly cause of the bacon.
M.C is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #28502 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 03:47 PM
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 11,913
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spite View Post
The wife and kid are away on a little holiday so I've got the house to myself for once.

Imma drink what I want.
Imma smoke in the house.
Imma eat some pizza.
and Imma not going to spray air freshener in the toilet after I've took a shite


Don't ever get married folks.
Dude, you know what time it is. Get the turntables out, monitor + speakers, book a trance and house dj, rent some UV lights, laser system + hazer, trussings for your stage, water bottles, order a batch of mollies, then promote it on Facebook. House party of the year!



btw: Hope you have home insurance...but it'll be worth it.

PS: Got a bunch of shades already, but thinking about getting SPY sunglasses. It's wraparounds, but with no nose padding. It's polarized though. Price tag - $149.00

Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline  
post #28503 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 04:06 PM
Cole World
 
Andrus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Estonia
Posts: 1,785
                     
got back from neighbour's place, hit the sauna with some beers, now Django Unchained!





- TJ Dillashaw - Gegard Mousasi - Vitor Belfort - Michael Johnson - Alistair Overeem -

Andrus is offline  
post #28504 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 04:14 PM
Cupcake: Team Tate
 
LizaG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Posts: 9,890
Blog Entries: 13
                     
saw a 3DS game online for 5, it sucks when you can't justify spending that much on a game because payday is 3wks away! FFS Grrrrrrrr!
LizaG is offline  
post #28505 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 04:48 PM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 9,921
                     
Blockbuster is going out of business finally. Was on my way home last night and stopped to check out what was left. Got some decent movies a couple tv shows. But I bought part 1 of band of brothers went home watched it and immediately went out and bought the whole series on blu ray.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is online now  
post #28506 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 04:53 PM
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 11,913
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Blockbuster is going out of business finally. Was on my way home last night and stopped to check out what was left. Got some decent movies a couple tv shows. But I bought part 1 of band of brothers went home watched it and immediately went out and bought the whole series on blu ray.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bought the DVD collection (metal container shaped like a dog tag) years ago. The best miniseries ever made. Watched it recently again. If you enjoyed watching it read "The Biggest Brother - Memoirs of Major Winters." Half way through it and he goes over all the battles and what his mindset was at the time. Incredible story about leadership, honor, and brotherhood.

Getting ready to watch Arlovski and Rumble tonight + Spong vs Bonjasky.

Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline  
post #28507 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 05:11 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,901
Blog Entries: 13
                     
About to watch Ted for the first time.


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #28508 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 05:13 PM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 9,921
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Bought the DVD collection (metal container shaped like a dog tag) years ago. The best miniseries ever made. Watched it recently again. If you enjoyed watching it read "The Biggest Brother - Memoirs of Major Winters." Half way through it and he goes over all the battles and what his mindset was at the time. Incredible story about leadership, honor, and brotherhood.

Getting ready to watch Arlovski and Rumble tonight + Spong vs Bonjasky.
People are telling me to watch the pacific after as well.

Supposedly wsof is at risk of cancellation tonight due to issues with the cage.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is online now  
post #28509 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 05:23 PM
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!
 
No_Mercy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 11,913
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
People are telling me to watch the pacific after as well.

Supposedly wsof is at risk of cancellation tonight due to issues with the cage.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
The Pacific was well made, but you don't have the same emotional investment on the characters from BOB. That was a serious war movie. Blows my mind how the paratroopers invaded Normandy with gunners mowing them down and .50 caliber bullet tracers whizzing past them. That was intense. My favorite character besides Winters was Ronald Speirs. I'm pretty sure they based Rambo off him...lolz!

The hardest line of the series. "The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends upon it."

*NOTE* Easy Company was to be deployed to the Pacific theater, then the bombs dropped effectively ending the war.

Ray Sefo said everything is all set to go! Ray Sefo, the president of the World Series of Fighting, made sure MMA fans know the planned WSOF 2 card for this evening is still on. Late Friday night, concerns over the cage to be used came into question, as the New Jersey commission had yet to clear it for use.

"THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!" Sefo posted on Twitter early Saturday morning. "(WSOF 2) is a go, look forward to seeing everyone here. Thank you so much for all the love and support!!! We are a 100-percent (go)."

It was being reported that the canvas to be used and cage posts were not approved by the commission, and that the promotion was looking to get satisfactory ones in time for tonight's event.

The main card airs on NBC Sports Network and features Andrei Arlovski against Anthony Johnson. Sefo confirmed "100 percent" that everything had been inspected and cleared by the commission.

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2013/0323/554314/

Marcus Aurelius: Tell me again, Maximus, why are we here?
Maximus: For the glory of the Empire, sire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline  
post #28510 of 32427 (permalink) Old 03-23-2013, 05:38 PM
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 9,921
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
The Pacific was well made, but you don't have the same emotional investment on the characters from BOB. That was a serious war movie. Blows my mind how the paratroopers invaded Normandy with gunners mowing them down and .50 caliber bullet tracers whizzing past them. That was intense. My favorite character besides Winters was Ronald Speirs. I'm pretty sure they based Rambo off him...lolz!

The hardest line of the series. "The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends upon it."

*NOTE* Easy Company was to be deployed to the Pacific theater, then the bombs dropped effectively ending the war.

Ray Sefo said everything is all set to go! Ray Sefo, the president of the World Series of Fighting, made sure MMA fans know the planned WSOF 2 card for this evening is still on. Late Friday night, concerns over the cage to be used came into question, as the New Jersey commission had yet to clear it for use.

"THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!!" Sefo posted on Twitter early Saturday morning. "(WSOF 2) is a go, look forward to seeing everyone here. Thank you so much for all the love and support!!! We are a 100-percent (go)."

It was being reported that the canvas to be used and cage posts were not approved by the commission, and that the promotion was looking to get satisfactory ones in time for tonight's event.

The main card airs on NBC Sports Network and features Andrei Arlovski against Anthony Johnson. Sefo confirmed "100 percent" that everything had been inspected and cleared by the commission.

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2013/0323/554314/
Great! Glad to hear it's on. Was worried for a sec.

I'm two episodes in thus far I like Guarnere the most.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is online now  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome