What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2894 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #28931 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 07:06 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,384
Blog Entries: 13
                     
I dead. Had to wake up at 5:45 this morning and couldn't have any coffee...


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Diaz Bro's - Claudia Gadelha - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #28932 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 08:12 AM
....Omar Comin'
 
El Bresko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 4,797
                     
Anthony Leone has this really beautiful Thai Ridgeback puppy named Effie. Here's a picture of me with her








El Bresko is offline  
post #28933 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 10:17 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
You need to do something about that receding hairline, dude.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #28934 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Gonna have my first all you can eat at an Asian restaurant tonight. I have a feeling my body is going to hate me tomorrow.
Awesome. Which country? I went to a Japanese all you can eat not long ago. Food was awesome. Ate far too much then went out drinking with girlfriend and buddies after. Must have at least weighed 9 or 10 lbs heavier the next day. Consumed at least 7000 calories. My average is 3500. Damn that was a good day. Breaking up with my girlfriend wasn't the icing on the cake I was hoping for but hey ho...still a good night.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #28935 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 10:53 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Awesome. Which country? I went to a Japanese all you can eat not long ago. Food was awesome. Ate far too much then went out drinking with girlfriend and buddies after. Must have at least weighed 9 or 10 lbs heavier the next day. Consumed at least 7000 calories. My average is 3500. Damn that was a good day. Breaking up with my girlfriend wasn't the icing on the cake I was hoping for but hey ho...still a good night.
They have both Japanese and Chinese dishes and a dessert buffet with ice cream. Yeah, basically I'll be fat tomorrow.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #28936 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 10:55 AM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
They have both Japanese and Chinese dishes and a dessert buffet with ice cream. Yeah, basically I'll be fat tomorrow.
I'll take some Korean bulgogi and some yaki mandu over any other Asian food. We have some amazing Korean food around here. Probably because it's a military town.
OU is offline  
post #28937 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
They have both Japanese and Chinese dishes and a dessert buffet with ice cream. Yeah, basically I'll be fat tomorrow.
lol wut? I've never seen a restaurant that just 'Asian'. Its usually specific to a certain country. Thats amazing though. Since its a general Asian restaurant, they should include Thai and Indian dishes. That would be the best thing ever. Someone should do that.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #28938 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 11:07 AM
The Chosen One
 
Cookie Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada's East Coast
Posts: 1,487
Blog Entries: 5
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
lol wut? I've never seen a restaurant that just 'Asian'. Its usually specific to a certain country. Thats amazing though. Since its a general Asian restaurant, they should include Thai and Indian dishes. That would be the best thing ever. Someone should do that.
There's one like that in my town, it markets itself as Japanese cuisine but you can get Chinese and Thai food as well.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

The poster formerly known as Cowgirl


Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline  
post #28939 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
There's one like that in my town, it markets itself as Japanese cuisine but you can get Chinese and Thai food as well.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
Thats cool as shit. I LOVE Thai food. To be honest I like alot of Asian food. I think I've had this discussion with OU before. I still haven't tried any Korean food though.

Not that I know of anyway.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #28940 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-10-2013, 11:18 AM
The Chosen One
 
Cookie Monster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada's East Coast
Posts: 1,487
Blog Entries: 5
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Thats cool as shit. I LOVE Thai food. To be honest I like alot of Asian food. I think I've had this discussion with OU before. I still haven't tried any Korean food though.

Not that I know of anyway.
A friend of mine taught in Korea for the last three years, and he raved about the food. Westerners have a tendency to add their own flourish to foreign dishes, so I've always wanted to try Korean food but I've yet to have the opportunity.

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

The poster formerly known as Cowgirl


Thanks to Killz for the great sig!

Cookie Monster is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome