What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 2900 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #28991 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 10:00 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,128
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Rough night last night. Ended up cramping really badly and had a 101 fever. Thankfully the fever is gone and I just have some cold symptoms now. I also don't need the pain medication much anymore so I can take a bunch of cold medicine now.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #28992 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 11:28 AM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Rough night last night. Ended up cramping really badly and had a 101 fever. Thankfully the fever is gone and I just have some cold symptoms now. I also don't need the pain medication much anymore so I can take a bunch of cold medicine now.
Aww dude that sucks balls. How long is your recovery time expected to last? Its good that you don't need the pain medication much anymore. I've never been one to trust medication given to me by the government. I prefer the natural stuff.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #28993 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 11:35 AM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
You must be a fan of morphine then.

Hit, you should try pure fresh lemon juice. It's not gonna help unless you've got scurvy as well but it can't hurt.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #28994 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 12:29 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
OU is offline  
post #28995 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
OU, shouldn't you be working??? I'm gonna find out where you work and E-mail your boss.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #28996 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 12:35 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
OU, shouldn't you be working??? I'm gonna find out where you work and E-mail your boss.
I'm at work, behind a desk...it's kind of like working?
OU is offline  
post #28997 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 12:48 PM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I'm at work, behind a desk...it's kind of like working?
What do you do anyway? All I know is that its an office.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #28998 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 01:00 PM
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
What do you do anyway? All I know is that its an office.
The place I work for sells and service copy machines. I take service calls and enter them into the computer and create work orders for service and give them to technicians. When they are done I complete out the work orders in the computer. I also handle the monthly billing. The majority of our customers are under service contracts that allows them to get service and parts for a set monthly,quarterly or yearly cost rather then paying a service charge and paying for any parts or supplies(such as toner) each time.
So I have to get the meter counts from the customers to see how many copies they have made during each period because depending on the contract you are only allowed so many without being charged overages. So I get the readings and enter them in and then bill the customers.
So in a nutshell I take calls from customers, generate work orders for technicians and handle the billing for contract customers. All while talking to you fine people on the interweb. Which is why I have 2 monitors.
OU is offline  
post #28999 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 01:07 PM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Just got home, thinking about my plans for tonight.

Rauno is offline  
post #29000 of 32427 (permalink) Old 04-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,508
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
The place I work for sells and service copy machines. I take service calls and enter them into the computer and create work orders for service and give them to technicians. When they are done I complete out the work orders in the computer. I also handle the monthly billing. The majority of our customers are under service contracts that allows them to get service and parts for a set monthly,quarterly or yearly cost rather then paying a service charge and paying for any parts or supplies(such as toner) each time.
So I have to get the meter counts from the customers to see how many copies they have made during each period because depending on the contract you are only allowed so many without being charged overages. So I get the readings and enter them in and then bill the customers.
So in a nutshell I take calls from customers, generate work orders for technicians and handle the billing for contract customers. All while talking to you fine people on the interweb. Which is why I have 2 monitors.
I see. My brother does something almost identical but for BT. Don't know if BT is well known in the US but baiscally they're the biggest brand in tele-communications in the UK. Not sure how thats relevant....he doesn't have two monitors though. He does however, talk with me on e-mail and we organise meetings throughout the day so we can go for a smoke. They must know he's stoned all the time, its blatant, they just don't seem to care. Must be good at his job.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome