What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 3070 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #30691 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,014
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
I think every NFC East team will be better at the end of the year then they are now. RG3 will be healthier, Eagles will be more use to the offense, Giants usually finish strong and the Cowboys will get their timing down. Right now though they all look out of sync.
OU is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #30692 (permalink)
WEC For Life

 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 17,379
Blog Entries: 13
HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
I think every NFC East team will be better at the end of the year then they are now. RG3 will be healthier, Eagles will be more use to the offense, Giants usually finish strong and the Cowboys will get their timing down. Right now though they all look out of sync.
RG3s issue is more mental than physical imo. But they need to get it together soon. They still have Dallas and NYG twice, the Eagles again along with Minnesota, Chicago, Denver and Atlanta left to play.


Sent from Verticalsports.com App
__________________

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is online now  
Old 09-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #30693 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,014
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
RG3s issue is more mental than physical imo. But they need to get it together soon. They still have Dallas and NYG twice, the Eagles again along with Minnesota, Chicago, Denver and Atlanta left to play.


Sent from Verticalsports.com App
RG3 is one of the smartest QBs in the NFL, he will figure it out. I think the knee is 100% the problem, it effects his overall game. His throwing, his confidence, his ability to just go out there and play. I was mocked when I said before the draft RG3 is better then Luck, but I still beleive it. RG3 is the real deal.
OU is offline  
Old 09-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #30694 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,909
Outlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level now
I think the division is still anyones. You don't have to have a good record to make the playoffs just gotta win your division lol.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Outlaw117 is offline  
Old 09-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #30695 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,014
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw117 View Post
I think the division is still anyones. You don't have to have a good record to make the playoffs just gotta win your division lol.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Atleast it's not like the NBA. You don't even need a winning record to make the Playoffs in the East most seasons.
OU is offline  
Old 09-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #30696 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,909
Outlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level nowOutlaw117 is on another level now
The years the giants won the super bowl they were 9-7 and 10-6 lol. Diff division but I remember when Seattle made the playoffs with a 7-9 record and almost beat the saints! Who went on to win the Super bowl.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Outlaw117 is offline  
Old 09-20-2013, 04:41 PM   #30697 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,014
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw117 View Post
The years the giants won the super bowl they were 9-7 and 10-6 lol. Diff division but I remember when Seattle made the playoffs with a 7-9 record and almost beat the saints! Who went on to win the Super bowl.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Weren't the Steelers 8-8 when they won SB? Big Ben's 1st.
OU is offline  
Old 09-22-2013, 06:09 AM   #30698 (permalink)
Black Hippy
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 14,607
Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Celebrated my 40th day sober with alcohol over the weekend. Hit the club, found myself a lady who at the end of the night whispered to my ear: "let's go over to your place". I was out of down so i wasnt't able to give her the night of her life but all in all, a good night. Nice to know i still got it after what, 8 months of rest from chasing random tail.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using VerticalSports.Com App
__________________

Rauno is offline  
Old 09-22-2013, 06:56 AM   #30699 (permalink)
Heavyweight
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 3,517
Blog Entries: 1
ClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By AllClydebankBlitz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Celebrated my 40th day sober with alcohol over the weekend. Hit the club, found myself a lady who at the end of the night whispered to my ear: "let's go over to your place". I was out of down so i wasnt't able to give her the night of her life but all in all, a good night. Nice to know i still got it after what, 8 months of rest from chasing random tail.

Sent from my GT-S5660 using VerticalSports.Com App
If she too was 40, she might have wanted to back to your house to have a nice sit down away from the music which was better in her day.
__________________
FFL '14
Joe Warren : Cheick Kongo : John Dodson : Fabricio Werdum : Sergio Pettis



MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner

VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline  
Old 09-22-2013, 12:45 PM   #30700 (permalink)
Black Hippy
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 14,607
Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
If she too was 40, she might have wanted to back to your house to have a nice sit down away from the music which was better in her day.
Haha, not sure if you're joking here or what.. 40th day as i haven't had a drink in almost a month and a half. I m 22.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________

Rauno is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios