What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 3147 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 12:44 PM   #31461 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupCake View Post
But OU changing my avy and sig so frequently is not my style
When I start stalking Felice on twitter, I'm blaming it on you. She is the ultimate example of a personality multiplying the hotness. Like the anti-Rousey.
OU is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-16-2013, 02:31 PM   #31462 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 5,668
Blog Entries: 1
ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
I've never been in to chicks with 6 packs. I prefer a chick who wants to eat a pizza and watch Stepbrothers with me than one who is focused and committed to the gym.
__________________


MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline  
Old 12-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #31463 (permalink)
CAN I GET AN AMEN?
 
xxpillowxxjp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
Posts: 1,564
xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
I think there's a comfortable medium. Like a girl that enjoys being fit and healthy but does get off the tracks a bit but still maintains a fit body. Over the top is when they are complaining about not being toned enough and you are just like.. you weigh 110 pounds stfu and eat a cookie
__________________
Bendo | Aldo | Cerrone | Vitor | Fedor | Cormier

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline  
Old 12-16-2013, 03:26 PM   #31464 (permalink)
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,894
Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I've never been in to chicks with 6 packs. I prefer a chick who wants to eat a pizza and watch Stepbrothers with me than one who is focused and committed to the gym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxpillowxxjp View Post
I think there's a comfortable medium. Like a girl that enjoys being fit and healthy but does get off the tracks a bit but still maintains a fit body. Over the top is when they are complaining about not being toned enough and you are just like.. you weigh 110 pounds stfu and eat a cookie
I don't think I could disagree with you more. Girls that lift are hot as hell and I mean really lift not do ten pound curls for sets of forty.

Also its possible its just me because the majority of the women I'm around on a regular basis are super fit, if I date a girl who is just skinny no strength or muscle they are so insecure its unbearable. The best curves are on girls with muscle not girls with fat imo. And I don't want a twig, that's at the bottom of my list.

Maybe there is a point where it might get to be too much, one of my friends is a fitness model and she's in the gym five or six days a week but her boyfriend never complains. Also completely possible its due to the people I'm around, I think only a handful of my friends even eat out, never mind fast food or pizza or candy or anything like that.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________
Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
Old 12-16-2013, 03:34 PM   #31465 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight
 
OU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,080
OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I've never been in to chicks with 6 packs. I prefer a chick who wants to eat a pizza and watch Stepbrothers with me than one who is focused and committed to the gym.
Felice just seems like one of the coolest chicks. Seems like she wouldn't mind throwing back a few cold ones here and there. Nice bubbly personality, I don't know just something sexy about her. Plus, oohhh she got ass
OU is offline  
Old 12-17-2013, 03:28 AM   #31466 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
ClydebankBlitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 5,668
Blog Entries: 1
ClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings SystemClydebankBlitz Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I don't think I could disagree with you more. Girls that lift are hot as hell and I mean really lift not do ten pound curls for sets of forty.

Also its possible its just me because the majority of the women I'm around on a regular basis are super fit, if I date a girl who is just skinny no strength or muscle they are so insecure its unbearable. The best curves are on girls with muscle not girls with fat imo. And I don't want a twig, that's at the bottom of my list.

Maybe there is a point where it might get to be too much, one of my friends is a fitness model and she's in the gym five or six days a week but her boyfriend never complains. Also completely possible its due to the people I'm around, I think only a handful of my friends even eat out, never mind fast food or pizza or candy or anything like that.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I had a 15 inch pizza last night. Still dying. Arse will be in tatters later.

Furthermore, girls who work out do NOT have the best curves. I like girls who have big hips over big arms. I'm not exactly into fat chicks, but it's not really about being super athletic or the otherside of being super skinny. Chicks like Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate go completely unattractive the less layers they take off, which is confusing as that's not usually how it works.
__________________


MMA Forum Survival GP Season 5 Winner
VIP FFL 2013: 19th (Last) - 40 Points
ClydebankBlitz is offline  
Old 12-17-2013, 03:40 AM   #31467 (permalink)
"Focus"
 
Life B Ez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 8,894
Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClydebankBlitz View Post
I had a 15 inch pizza last night. Still dying. Arse will be in tatters later.

Furthermore, girls who work out do NOT have the best curves. I like girls who have big hips over big arms. I'm not exactly into fat chicks, but it's not really about being super athletic or the otherside of being super skinny. Chicks like Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate go completely unattractive the less layers they take off, which is confusing as that's not usually how it works.
Sorry brah, can't agree.

This...

Far superior to this....IMHO.

Also, I can't help it.
__________________
Think. It Ain't Illegal Yet
"Discipline Hurts Less Than Regret"
Life B Ez is offline  
Old 12-17-2013, 03:43 AM   #31468 (permalink)

 
CupCake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Posts: 7,565
Blog Entries: 13
CupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is UntouchableCupCake Is Untouchable
the other half and I have doubled our food intake, and tripled our trips to the gym, Thats actually the look we're aiming for lol.
CupCake is online now  
Old 12-17-2013, 03:43 AM   #31469 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 10,979
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I'm not attracted to super fit women either, just not my thing.

As for what I'm doing... drinking hot chocolate and watching YouTube.
__________________


“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is online now  
Old 12-17-2013, 04:29 AM   #31470 (permalink)
 
K R Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales, Boyo!
Posts: 10,437
K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Gotta agree with life here!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
__________________





“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios