Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Elsweyr, Nova Scotia
I've been poisoned.... for real.
Don't really remember why I tried, but a friend told me that the sap from one of our Euphorbia plants tasted really odd. Well, we forgot that all Euphorbia are poisonous.
Thank God it didn't get on our skin, apparently they can burn eyes shut because they is so poisonous to us.
They are illegal to grow in California!!
Swollen throat and tongue all day, getting better now tongue will just be a little funny feeling for a day or two.
Ugh. A lesson learned the hard way.