What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 401 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #4001 of 32427 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 820
                     
Good luck on the tests....and even more luck on the going pro.
Kado is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4002 of 32427 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 04:57 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,899
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrizzlyBear View Post
I just made my appointment for my HIV Hep B, C blood tests....


...(HOGH you might want to get checked too...)

I've decided to just man up and go Pro seeing as the commision is stonewalling ammy fights here still...
Uhm... yeah... uhhh... I GOT IT FROM HIM I SWEAR!!!


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #4003 of 32427 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Lightweight
 
LV 2 H8 U's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 1,692
                     
Trying to not fall asleep at my desk...
LV 2 H8 U is offline  
post #4004 of 32427 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Featherweight
 
Rusko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,270
                     
Today, I'm sitting in the park minding my bussiness. It's 2 o'clock sunny weather. And then suddenly OMFG a black guy jumps on us with a knife trying to attack us. My friend grips his hand on time and kicks the guy, I start yelling this guy comes at me with the knife. I step back. The Black guy yells something in French/English steps away.

He didnt even try to rob us, was kinda shocked. I live in kinda small city in Belgium so we will proly find the guy.


Was pretty shocked didnt know what to do one second we tried to attack the guy, but he was madman shaking eyes all yellow/orange. Now I am not even mad at beeing attacked for no f... reason just glad no one got hurt.

Two years ago I always had something with me a knife or brass knuckles, but right now I am thinking again on taking it with me again.

Any familiar stories?
Rusko is offline  
post #4005 of 32427 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 3,740
                     
Damn, and he just left?
Leed is offline  
post #4006 of 32427 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 06:12 PM
Featherweight
 
Rusko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,270
                     
Yeah he mumbled few times ''la maison'' something about his house and just went away. My friend was crazy enough to yell at him about fighting with fists so the guy turned around and wanted to come back but then he left.

Last edited by Rusko; 06-14-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Rusko is offline  
post #4007 of 32427 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:03 AM
Super Heavyweight
 
SpoKen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 4,601
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Uhm... yeah... uhhh... I GOT IT FROM HIM I SWEAR!!!
Yo, can I bum a ride with you to the clinic? I might as well get tested now knowing that you and Darkwraith get around like a door to door salesman.


Sweet sig by Life B EZ


I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline  
post #4008 of 32427 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:55 AM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 12,985
                     
I think we all just need to gather our troops and kill D.P.

He's the one that started this terrible disease, kill the source, and you kill the entire thing, like vampires or some shit.
M.C is offline  
post #4009 of 32427 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 12:58 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,899
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken812 View Post
Yo, can I bum a ride with you to the clinic? I might as well get tested now knowing that you and Darkwraith get around like a door to door salesman.
I would have told you, but I just found out from Grizzly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Carson View Post
I think we all just need to gather our troops and kill D.P.

He's the one that started this terrible disease, kill the source, and you kill the entire thing, like vampires or some shit.
Everyone grab a weapon, lets start an angry mob and get him! Who is bringing the furry hand cuffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusko View Post
Today, I'm sitting in the park minding my bussiness. It's 2 o'clock sunny weather. And then suddenly OMFG a black guy jumps on us with a knife trying to attack us. My friend grips his hand on time and kicks the guy, I start yelling this guy comes at me with the knife. I step back. The Black guy yells something in French/English steps away.

He didnt even try to rob us, was kinda shocked. I live in kinda small city in Belgium so we will proly find the guy.


Was pretty shocked didnt know what to do one second we tried to attack the guy, but he was madman shaking eyes all yellow/orange. Now I am not even mad at beeing attacked for no f... reason just glad no one got hurt.

Two years ago I always had something with me a knife or brass knuckles, but right now I am thinking again on taking it with me again.

Any familiar stories?
That us crazy but I am glad to hear that everyone was alright.


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #4010 of 32427 (permalink) Old 06-15-2010, 01:57 AM
Gabba Gabba Hey

 
dudeabides's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 19,360
                     
Ohhh, so that's why D.P. hasn't been around? I get it. At least SigFig is filling in.



Nobody F's with the Jesus
(Sig by Killz)
dudeabides is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome