What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 418 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #4171 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Big Dawg
 
Ruckus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Posts: 911
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteGladiator View Post
Just watched Law Abiding Citizen. That movie was freaking AWESOME! Except for the ending, that part sucked.

Just watched that movie myself and I concur with your assessment.

Been off for a while...too much work and taking care of my 1 year old. She is not aware that headbutts are illegal just yet. Also on Day 1 of Operation Turning Forty work out plan.

Ruckus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4172 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 08:07 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,163
Blog Entries: 13
                     
I am relaxing at home right now. Just finished watching Pineapple Express. I love that movie! By the way, for those that do not know about the blog section, if you want to write a blog/article about anything, here is the place to do it.

MMAF Blog Section

I have found that it is a lot of fun to start up a blog here. I think it is something that everyone should try and some of you may come to enjoy it!


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #4173 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 08:08 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,509
                     
So, something that I've never told you guys, is that I rock a BMF wallet. I have like 20 wallets, you could say I collect them, those and sweaters (hoodies), and I just whipped out my BFM wallet to use for a while.

For those of you who don't know, BFM stands for "Bad Mother ****er". The wallet is from Pulp Fiction.

Check it out:

http://www.bmfwallets.com/?gclid=CM3...FQwTbAodz1uaxw

I love it.

Oh, and I'm thinking about starting up a blog as well, HOGH.
M.C is offline  
post #4174 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 08:11 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,163
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Carson View Post
So, something that I've never told you guys, is that I rock a BMF wallet. I have like 20 wallets, you could say I collect them, those and sweaters (hoodies), and I just whipped out my BFM wallet to use for a while.

For those of you who don't know, BFM stands for "Bad Mother ****er". The wallet is from Pulp Fiction.

Check it out:

http://www.bmfwallets.com/?gclid=CM3...FQwTbAodz1uaxw

I love it.

Oh, and I'm thinking about starting up a blog as well, HOGH.
Haha now that is a man's wallet!

And you should start a blog! It is awesome! Something fun to do in your spare time. It is interesting to see what people have to say about it as well when they comment on it!


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #4175 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruckus View Post
Just watched that movie myself and I concur with your assessment.

Been off for a while...too much work and taking care of my 1 year old. She is not aware that headbutts are illegal just yet. Also on Day 1 of Operation Turning Forty work out plan.
I started that workout plan last year. I highly recommend it.

L&M is cooking fish, and I think it needs to be turned, and he won't tell me because he's outside burning stuff, and I think something is about to burn in here.

Still trying to shake off the Fedor loss. I haven't posted much on the UFC board recently, because of it.

MC also collects hoodies, which he insists on referring to as "sweaters."


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #4176 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 09:36 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,509
                     
Sweaters are hoodies, come on!



Also, fish/crab I am an expert in cooking, since I catch them every other day and cook them. Let me know if you needsseses any helpsseses.
M.C is offline  
post #4177 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Carson View Post
Sweaters are hoodies, come on!



Also, fish/crab I am an expert in cooking, since I catch them every other day and cook them. Let me know if you needsseses any helpsseses.
Hoodies are made of sweatshirt material. If they are not, then they can possibly be a sweater. I have researched this topic extensively.

However, if a sweater has a hood, it's still a sweater.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #4178 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-01-2010, 09:42 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,509
                     
If you wear something that's a cloth like material, not a harder material like a jacket, whether it has a hood or not, it's a sweater. A sweater with a hood is what you call a hoodie, but it's still a sweaterrrrrrr.

...

Yeah.
M.C is offline  
post #4179 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 08:00 AM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,163
Blog Entries: 13
                     
I am at work right now and already have downtime at 8:00 in the morning. So, beause of this lack of work, I am writing a new MMA blog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I started that workout plan last year. I highly recommend it.

L&M is cooking fish, and I think it needs to be turned, and he won't tell me because he's outside burning stuff, and I think something is about to burn in here.

Still trying to shake off the Fedor loss. I haven't posted much on the UFC board recently, because of it.

MC also collects hoodies, which he insists on referring to as "sweaters."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Carson View Post
Sweaters are hoodies, come on!



Also, fish/crab I am an expert in cooking, since I catch them every other day and cook them. Let me know if you needsseses any helpsseses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Hoodies are made of sweatshirt material. If they are not, then they can possibly be a sweater. I have researched this topic extensively.

However, if a sweater has a hood, it's still a sweater.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Carson View Post
If you wear something that's a cloth like material, not a harder material like a jacket, whether it has a hood or not, it's a sweater. A sweater with a hood is what you call a hoodie, but it's still a sweaterrrrrrr.

...

Yeah.
This thread makes my head hurt sometimes.




-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #4180 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-02-2010, 08:15 AM
 
K R Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales, Boyo!
Posts: 10,733
                     
Music, cuppa tea, playing with photoshop. Turning fruits into animals. Saw a few done before and 'awesome'd'






“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome