What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 435 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #4341 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Gone Fishing
 
Rusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Who's coming with me!?
Rusty is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4342 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 02:11 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Iowa
Posts: 820
                     
I am?
Kado is offline  
post #4343 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 02:16 PM
Bantamweight
 
morninglightmt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 982
                     
Are you heading to Seattle?
morninglightmt is offline  
post #4344 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Gone Fishing
 
Rusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 2
                     
I would head anywhere really. Just agreeing with Grizzly when he mentioned leaving work. People are driving me nuts!

Hell, I wouldn't mind Houston actually. I lived there for a while a few years ago. Fun city
Rusty is offline  
post #4345 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Jesus Christ guys^^ I am getting so nervous right now I can't even tell ya^^

You know, since UFC 120 is full of British guys and the Akiyama vs. Bisping Main Event already. It is now sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo possible that UFC 121 in Germany could be the card with Lyoto Machida on it

I am freakin out if this really happens guys! My heart rate is pounding me out right now..
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #4346 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 02:54 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,912
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteGladiator View Post
Yummy, a sammich sounds good right now.
Ah, it was extremely good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
Who's coming with me!?
Is this a Jerry McGuire reference?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Jesus Christ guys^^ I am getting so nervous right now I can't even tell ya^^

You know, since UFC 120 is full of British guys and the Akiyama vs. Bisping Main Event already. It is now sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo possible that UFC 121 in Germany could be the card with Lyoto Machida on it

I am freakin out if this really happens guys! My heart rate is pounding me out right now..
Hmmm, I wonder who is going to go to that event?


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #4347 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 03:10 PM
Bantamweight
 
morninglightmt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 982
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I would head anywhere really. Just agreeing with Grizzly when he mentioned leaving work. People are driving me nuts!

Hell, I wouldn't mind Houston actually. I lived there for a while a few years ago. Fun city
Houston is ok, but the weather here has taken a piss on us lately and the 100+ degree weather is balls.

I am taking a vacation to Seattle and Olympic Park tomorrow. Wont be posting for the next week. Hope ya'll dont miss me too much
morninglightmt is offline  
post #4348 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Hmmm, I wonder who is going to go to that event?
I can't actually believe, that that could really happen. It just is too good to be true Hit

Rumored was Silva vs. Belfort and now the MAchida fight as well.. so I would say a Machida fight is more possible, just because he doesn't hold a title anymore and isn't a bigger draw than Andy either.

So I see it in Favor of Lyoto
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #4349 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Gone Fishing
 
Rusty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gods country
Posts: 4,500
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninglightmt View Post
Houston is ok, but the weather here has taken a piss on us lately and the 100+ degree weather is balls.

I am taking a vacation to Seattle and Olympic Park tomorrow. Wont be posting for the next week. Hope ya'll dont miss me too much
I didn't think the weather there was much hotter than here in KS when I lived there. The winter months were much nicer there. I don't think I ever scraped my windshield

As far as the who's comin with me I think I got it off of half baked maybe? Can't remember.
Rusty is offline  
post #4350 of 32427 (permalink) Old 07-09-2010, 05:39 PM
Squirrel Fighting Champ
 
Squirrelfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,719
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
I can't actually believe, that that could really happen. It just is too good to be true Hit

Rumored was Silva vs. Belfort and now the MAchida fight as well.. so I would say a Machida fight is more possible, just because he doesn't hold a title anymore and isn't a bigger draw than Andy either.

So I see it in Favor of Lyoto
I hope he is man! I'll be remarkably jealous of you. But I'll still congratulate the hell out of you!




Going to see Predators tonight after work. Its gotten decent reviews. Except by some dirtbag critic from Yahoo, dirty dirtbag. I mean its an Adrian Brody movie about murderous aliens...What is better than that? Its like the Pianist, except instead of Nazis in Poland, its aliens on a jungle planet. All around victory!



Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. Thatís it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome