What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 590 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #5891 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 12:58 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,138
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Man that makes me miss Pride.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #5892 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 02:24 PM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Gonna eat something, don't even know how to pronounce it. All i know is, it's loaded with protein.

Rauno is offline  
post #5893 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
SpoKen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 4,601
                     
What would you guys do if a lot of people discredited something you put a lot of time and research into without ever even looking at it?


Sweet sig by Life B EZ


I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline  
post #5894 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoKen View Post
What would you guys do if a lot of people discredited something you put a lot of time and research into without ever even looking at it?
Only children Spoken only Children^^


Today guys, I had another day at my new job at the Cinema. And when I began my shift, I've met this other cassier girl for the first time there. She already works at this Cinema for 4 years now she told me and just had holiday when I got worked into the job.. and she is just wonderful guys. I don't know^^ after just a little conversation I felt like I would know her all my life already It's crazy^^ I didn't asked her how old she is, but I am guessing she is around 30-33. Now I am 22^^
But throughout the day, we spoke with each other like we were best friends always ;D

I will work with her again next Saturday^^ hopefully every Saturday from now on
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #5895 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 06:10 PM
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Today guys, I had another day at my new job at the Cinema. And when I began my shift, I've met this other cassier girl for the first time there. She already works at this Cinema for 4 years now she told me and just had holiday when I got worked into the job.. and she is just wonderful guys. I don't know^^ after just a little conversation I felt like I would know her all my life already It's crazy^^ I didn't asked her how old she is, but I am guessing she is around 30-33. Now I am 22^^
But throughout the day, we spoke with each other like we were best friends always ;D

I will work with her again next Saturday^^ hopefully every Saturday from now on
You going to ask her out?



If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
post #5896 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
SpoKen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 4,601
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
You going to ask her out?
Question of the day.


Sweet sig by Life B EZ


I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline  
post #5897 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
You going to ask her out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoKen View Post
Question of the day.
Ohh^^ I don't know guys ;D

I always wanted to Date a girl way above my age.. but I really don't know^^ I also don't wanna destroy our incredible working atmosphere with a confession like that yet

I am going to slowly work my way forward Next weekend I am going to ask her some more private stuff for sure.

who knows, maybe she is married or has a relationship.. we will see^^
BobbyCooper is offline  
post #5898 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 07:02 PM
M.C
.:DISTURBED:.
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 13,434
                     
Bobby, all you have to do is lean over and lick her face. Seriously, chicks love that.

I'm going to put in my pizza soon. I swear, I've had pizza like 10 times this month. I CAN'T STOP.
M.C is online now  
post #5899 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 07:22 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 20,138
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Make me proud BC!

I Am at my old high school watching my younger sister perform with the band. After this I am off to my buddies house.


-Always Supporting-
Miesha Tate - Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Claudia Gadelha - Tecia Torres - Demian Maia - Jessica Eye - Diaz Bro's

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is online now  
post #5900 of 32427 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 07:23 PM
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,226
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Ohh^^ I don't know guys ;D

I always wanted to Date a girl way above my age.. but I really don't know^^ I also don't wanna destroy our incredible working atmosphere with a confession like that yet

I am going to slowly work my way forward Next weekend I am going to ask her some more private stuff for sure.

who knows, maybe she is married or has a relationship.. we will see^^
aww Coop, you're smitten nah I know what you mean with this girl, knowing some who you feel is perfect, but you can't make the move 'cause it would mess everything up

That's how I met my current GF, we were in the same class in school, both studying to become child care workers go for it man, but make sure it doesn't backfire on you...

I'm drunk so all advice is taken at your own responsibility :P




MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome