What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 626 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 08:06 PM   #6251 (permalink)
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
I just found out my longest running high school relationship which I related to all my other relationships was to a girl who is now a lesbian.

Not sure if this is win or lose? I banged a lesbian and took her V-card. I might have been responsible for turning her to the other team.
__________________


If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 09-26-2010, 08:24 PM   #6252 (permalink)
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,703
Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Ahaha thats classic. However, you dont know who else she dated right?

And I am just looking for some new equiptment to buy, I need new gloves, shorts, mouth gard, groin protector and a rash guard.
__________________
Intermission is offline  
Old 09-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #6253 (permalink)
Invictus Maneo
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
 
TheGrizzlyBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 983
Blog Entries: 2
TheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level nowTheGrizzlyBear is on another level now
im setting up my new hard drive, i bought a new wireless router that supports DD-WRT and have that all setup now i'm getting my brandy new 2TB hard drive hooked up as a shared network drive on it.
__________________
TheGrizzlyBear is offline  
Old 09-26-2010, 08:55 PM   #6254 (permalink)
Fruits & Vegetables
 
Mirage445's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,534
Mirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
I just found out my longest running high school relationship which I related to all my other relationships was to a girl who is now a lesbian.

Not sure if this is win or lose? I banged a lesbian and took her V-card. I might have been responsible for turning her to the other team.
Are you sure she's 100% lesbian?

You should get in on that imo.
__________________



"You have a big word for a guy who don't have a gi right now." - Renato Laranja
Mirage445 is offline  
Old 09-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #6255 (permalink)
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Ahaha thats classic. However, you dont know who else she dated right?

And I am just looking for some new equiptment to buy, I need new gloves, shorts, mouth gard, groin protector and a rash guard.
I know one other guy she dated after me and thats it caused i left a year early for college x.X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage445 View Post
Are you sure she's 100% lesbian?

You should get in on that imo.
well... not 100%. i actually was checking her out on facebook to see how she was and she was "in a relationship with this hot blonde girl" and they had a lot of pictures together..

would but im married x.X

but if i ever... ever get divorced.. or my wife parishes in a plane crash or something.. you never know
__________________


If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
Old 09-27-2010, 12:33 AM   #6256 (permalink)
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,164
Blog Entries: 14
swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
I know one other guy she dated after me and thats it caused i left a year early for college x.X



well... not 100%. i actually was checking her out on facebook to see how she was and she was "in a relationship with this hot blonde girl" and they had a lot of pictures together..

would but im married x.X

but if i ever... ever get divorced.. or my wife parishes in a plane crash or something.. you never know
Cracka please.

Drinking my 2nd glass of red wine, aka Francophone good night medicine. I went from Ecco Domani cabernet merlot to a NYS red wine, IDK what grape varieties are in it, but I do know I have to get more. Watching GSP in TUF promos put me in a red wine kind of mood.
__________________

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
Old 09-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #6257 (permalink)
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
There is a big social stigma in this country against lazy self-centered ass holes.
__________________


If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
Old 09-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #6258 (permalink)
Fruits & Vegetables
 
Mirage445's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,534
Mirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By AllMirage445 Is Beloved By All
Just had a Wake-initiated lucid dream.

At least thats what I think it was..

I was laying out on my couch because my back was bothering me (surprise surprise) and was drifting in an out for a while, I noticed my father came down to sit on the other couch and watch TV so I handed him the remote control and began resting again, when all of a sudden I could not move my legs...at all...nor could I talk.

The only thing I was able to do in this dream was breathe eraticly and shake my right arm in a waving motion..I was doing this to signal to him that I needed help because I could not move my legs and I had pain shooting down them from my back. (The pain from my back doesn't usually shoot down my legs, and I also always able to move my legs...so you could see how I may be concerned with these symptoms.)

After what seemed like 20 minutes of trying to get him to notice me he looked right at me and waved back, thinking I was just joking around with him, I saw him get up to go smoke a doobie.

That's when I THINK I woke up...I moved my neck very very slightly (something I wasn't able to do in my "dream"...or at least in my dream up until that point.) and regained all movement in my body.

I do not recall falling asleep or waking up at all, and when I saw my father about two minutes later...he was coming in from smoking a joint.

Edit: So keep in mind while all this was happening, I had no clue I was dreaming, my father WAS in the same room with me durring it until he left for a smoke.
So yeah, I'm a little freaked out right now.
__________________



"You have a big word for a guy who don't have a gi right now." - Renato Laranja
Mirage445 is offline  
Old 09-27-2010, 10:15 PM   #6259 (permalink)
 
Composure's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,722
Composure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of KnowledgeComposure Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Just bought a Blackberry Bold. And I am excited to play the EA MMA demo, it can't get here soon enough!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Composure, your one of my fav posters here so I mean this in a sincere way, please keep your hair as far away from long ever again! Lol
Composure is offline  
Old 09-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #6260 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin
 
M.C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: California
Posts: 10,723
M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirage445 View Post
Just had a Wake-initiated lucid dream.

At least thats what I think it was..

I was laying out on my couch because my back was bothering me (surprise surprise) and was drifting in an out for a while, I noticed my father came down to sit on the other couch and watch TV so I handed him the remote control and began resting again, when all of a sudden I could not move my legs...at all...nor could I talk.

The only thing I was able to do in this dream was breathe eraticly and shake my right arm in a waving motion..I was doing this to signal to him that I needed help because I could not move my legs and I had pain shooting down them from my back. (The pain from my back doesn't usually shoot down my legs, and I also always able to move my legs...so you could see how I may be concerned with these symptoms.)

After what seemed like 20 minutes of trying to get him to notice me he looked right at me and waved back, thinking I was just joking around with him, I saw him get up to go smoke a doobie.

That's when I THINK I woke up...I moved my neck very very slightly (something I wasn't able to do in my "dream"...or at least in my dream up until that point.) and regained all movement in my body.

I do not recall falling asleep or waking up at all, and when I saw my father about two minutes later...he was coming in from smoking a joint.

Edit: So keep in mind while all this was happening, I had no clue I was dreaming, my father WAS in the same room with me durring it until he left for a smoke.
So yeah, I'm a little freaked out right now.
http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders...leep-paralysis

I have had this, it's very rare, but it has happened to me once or twice.

You were dreaming and awake at the same time, and you cannot move or speak.

You can do more research on it to learn more, but yeah, that can happen.
__________________


“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline  
Closed Thread



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios