What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 94 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #931 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Lightweight
 
JimmyJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago in my heart, Mabank Texas under my feet.
Posts: 1,828
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
I bought a bong last night

My first one, it is small, maybe 10-12 inches tall and I plan to spark it up in the next week or so.
OK now you can come over. It's smoke party time!!!!!!
JimmyJames is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #932 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Clowns will eat me
 
Darkwraith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Cox's Creek, KY
Posts: 3,958
                     
Just applied for two jobs...I am cool.


I was told at my current job today that at the end of my temp period they want to hire me. I don't want to stay there forever, but if I don't have another job lined up I will... plus I would get hellugood discounts at Best Buy lol


Thanks to Toxic for the Awesome Sig!

Even if the whole world is against you, one thing will never let you down. That thing is beer.



Darkwraith is offline  
post #933 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwraith View Post
Just applied for two jobs...I am cool.


I was told at my current job today that at the end of my temp period they want to hire me. I don't want to stay there forever, but if I don't have another job lined up I will... plus I would get hellugood discounts at Best Buy lol
Good on ya DW.

My face hurts. I am treating the pain with my usual medicine, apart from the painkiller.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #934 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,754
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Good on ya DW.

My face hurts. I am treating the pain with my usual medicine, apart from the painkiller.
Pudding?

Intermission is online now  
post #935 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Pudding?
No, vodka. I know you're not supposed to mix painkillers and alcohol, but I ate lean pork and broccoli and carrots for dinner, and that'll absorb all the nasties.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #936 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 10:44 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
No, vodka. I know you're not supposed to mix painkillers and alcohol, but I ate lean pork and broccoli and carrots for dinner, and that'll absorb all the nasties.
Sorry, double post. Aaaaaaand.........we're off!


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #937 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Lightweight
 
JimmyJames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Chicago in my heart, Mabank Texas under my feet.
Posts: 1,828
                     
I am about to burn some CD's for an old friend that is gonna come over for a visit tomorrow.

Television - Marquee Moon
Iggy Pop - Lust for Life
The Evens - The Evens
The Evens - Get Evens
King Khan & The Shrines - The Supreme Genius of King Khan & The Shrines
The Walkmen - You & Me
Them Crooked Vultures
and The Velvet Underground Box Set disc 2,3,4,5.
JimmyJames is offline  
post #938 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,754
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
Sorry, double post. Aaaaaaand.........we're off!
Mixing is not a good idea at all. And as for the MMA standup, that sucks but whats one day off right?

Intermission is online now  
post #939 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Mixing is not a good idea at all. And as for the MMA standup, that sucks but whats one day off right?
I guess I just get annoyed if I miss any opportunity to train with my regular partner. She will be going full-on these next 3 weeks because she fights again Jan. 31.

Also, I just rewatched various GSP dominations on UFC Unleashed and I'm all amped.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #940 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,754
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
I guess I just get annoyed if I miss any opportunity to train with my regular partner. She will be going full-on these next 3 weeks because she fights again Jan. 31.

Also, I just rewatched various GSP dominations on UFC Unleashed and I'm all amped.
It disappoints me that you don't fight. From what I understand you train your ass off...

Intermission is online now  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome