What Are You Doing Right Now!!!? - Page 98 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #971 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by KryOnicle View Post
My city is swarming with chavs in certain areas, but I live around 5 miles out of the city. In the 'suberbs' I guess where not many of them roam. These were just little kids having fun.

Chavs are more likely to throw snow calls with rocks/ other hard or sharp objects in them, the moronic tools that they are.
That's horrifying.

All the more reason to a) train, and b) carry your own ice ball in your pocket that you keep in your freezer. You should keep an arsenal in your freezer, IMO.

I so don't want to go to the store, but I have to. We're out of beer, and I guess I don't want the stitches in my mouth to get infected, so yeah, I guess I have to get the aforementioned antibiotic.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #972 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:31 PM
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
                     
Thinking about going out and getting some vodka. But since the misses, has forbid any and all alcohol in the house I have been tempted to drink more than I used to. Its kind of like a game now, vodka because its clear and easy to conceal in a different container and its harder to smell on your breath and impossible after mouth wash



If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
post #973 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:33 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,899
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
That's horrifying.

All the more reason to a) train, and b) carry your own ice ball in your pocket that you keep in your freezer. You should keep an arsenal in your freezer, IMO.

I so don't want to go to the store, but I have to. We're out of beer, and I guess I don't want the stitches in my mouth to get infected, so yeah, I guess I have to get the aforementioned antibiotic.
I have all sorts of various dangerous weapons made out of snow in my freezer. I mean who would expect it in Florida!!!


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #974 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Thinking about going out and getting some vodka. But since the misses, has forbid any and all alcohol in the house I have been tempted to drink more than I used to. Its kind of like a game now, vodka because its clear and easy to conceal in a different container and its harder to smell on your breath and impossible after mouth wash
With the great power of being a wife, comes the great responsibility not to abuse said power. It's tempting, but will come back to smack said wife upside the head.

I really don't know what issues cause your wife to be so power-mad, but it will cause big(ger) problems in your marriage if it continues.

Definitely drink more than you used to. This is a rule that is begging not to be broken, but shattered. Repeatedly.

Go forth and DISOBEY. Yeah, I said it.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #975 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Super Heavyweight
 
SpoKen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Portland, Or
Posts: 4,601
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I am leaving work right now to come over!!! I heard that you were expensive but I am so in!!!
I'm like the soup nazi ya know? for you... I think I can work you in for... free 99


Sweet sig by Life B EZ


I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline  
post #976 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Megaweight
 
CornbreadBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,569
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post

Showering and going to the shop for grub myself, and also some more painkillers and an antibiotic.
MMMMmmmm painkillers...shmoke a wittle ganja, it's just delihgtful.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken812 View Post
I'm cheap hot chocolate.
You is the tastiest hot chocolate EVAH



CornbreadBB is offline  
post #977 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Return Of The North Star
 
Ground'N'Pound5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 893
                     
made khoveraki a sig


"The game of chess, is like a swordfight
You must think first, before you move"




vBookie record~ 9-4
Ground'N'Pound5 is offline  
post #978 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 05:53 PM
-DayDay Knucks-
 
HitOrGetHit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 19,899
Blog Entries: 13
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken812 View Post
I'm like the soup nazi ya know? for you... I think I can work you in for... free 99
That is definitely doable!


-Always Supporting-
Urijah Faber - Dustin Poirier - Frankie Edgar - Demian Maia - Miesha Tate - Claudia Gadelha - Jessica Eye - Tecia Torres

Come watch me make a fool of myself on YouTube
HitOrGetHit is offline  
post #979 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,754
                     
Going to my new house to paint, moving is a bitch.

Intermission is offline  
post #980 of 32427 (permalink) Old 01-07-2010, 07:56 PM
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
With the great power of being a wife, comes the great responsibility not to abuse said power. It's tempting, but will come back to smack said wife upside the head.

I really don't know what issues cause your wife to be so power-mad, but it will cause big(ger) problems in your marriage if it continues.

Definitely drink more than you used to. This is a rule that is begging not to be broken, but shattered. Repeatedly.

Go forth and DISOBEY. Yeah, I said it.
Done!

Got a pint of grey goose, it's really over hyped. But still good. It is true what they say about vodka, when she came in the door I gave her the old smoochie smoochie kissy kissy and she had no idea ;D



If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome