Desktop Screenshots ITT - Page 8 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 03-04-2009, 11:36 PM   #71 (permalink)
-I came|I saw|I failed-
 
plazzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The plazzVan
Posts: 9,734
Blog Entries: 3
plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P. View Post
There there, I still have my pc. My mac is just faster and easier to use. And there are a whole bunch of widgets for every little thing you need. I mean everything.

I used to listen to music while I slept through my pc (it just helps me sleep) but I would always have to turn over because of the light, and the following morning my comp would be dead. But, I recently got a lil suttin that allows me to leave the music running and have the mac closed at the same time. And not only that. I can also set it up so that after a certain time, it can shut itself down. Ahh..my mac.

EDIT: Lol, wth do I have a question mark in my post title? Must have been by mistake..
I personally think Mac's suck for GFX, only thing good is the clarity. But it's very unergonomic. And the reason I think it's so "quick" is because there's almost nothing on it. Macs are so linear it's scary. You can't do shit to them, and you have to only use what Mac gives you. There's like zero customization.

And trust me, your Mac will slow down as it ages. And there's nothing like a lagging Mac.
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-04-2009, 11:42 PM   #72 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
CornbreadBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,569
CornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By All
Macs are lame...luckily I threw up all over mine and now I don't have to use it. You can get a Mac with 12 mb of space for the same price as Windows with 200 gbs. It's silly as hell.
__________________


CornbreadBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:46 PM   #73 (permalink)
Delicious Pudding
 
D.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Posts: 10,932
D.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by plazzman View Post
I personally think Mac's suck for GFX, only thing good is the clarity. But it's very unergonomic. And the reason I think it's so "quick" is because there's almost nothing on it. Macs are so linear it's scary. You can't do shit to them, and you have to only use what Mac gives you. There's like zero customization.

And trust me, your Mac will slow down as it ages. And there's nothing like a lagging Mac.
Well for the customization aspect of it, like I said, there are sooo many widgets and apps you can get for it. Seriously for whatever you need. And I don't buy that it gets slower as it ages because almost everyone that I know, that has one, still have their Macs and they were extremely quick. And they've had it for a while.
__________________


D.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:48 PM   #74 (permalink)
-I came|I saw|I failed-
 
plazzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The plazzVan
Posts: 9,734
Blog Entries: 3
plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P. View Post
Well for the customization aspect of it, like I said, there are sooo many widgets and apps you can get for it. Seriously for whatever you need. And I don't buy that it gets slower as it ages because almost everyone that I know, that has one, still have their Macs and they were extremely quick. And they've had it for a while.
lol That's because they couldn't do anything to it. I used a Mac for like 10 years at school and some of the shit they had were just terrible after a few years.

And User customization and mods > widgets and iApplications
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:12 AM   #75 (permalink)
Delicious Pudding
 
D.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Posts: 10,932
D.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by plazzman View Post
lol That's because they couldn't do anything to it. I used a Mac for like 10 years at school and some of the shit they had were just terrible after a few years.

And User customization and mods > widgets and iApplications
Well imo the apps and widgets are better, and there's more variety.

And we'll see what you mean about the slowing down. I myslef never experienced it or seen it happen. Hopefully you're wrong. lol.
__________________


D.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:12 AM   #76 (permalink)
-I came|I saw|I failed-
 
plazzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: The plazzVan
Posts: 9,734
Blog Entries: 3
plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
I'm never wrong
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #77 (permalink)
Welterweight
 
Cartheron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 1,968
Cartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He CrossesCartheron Is Respected By All He Crosses
Confirming this thread is now about PCs > Macs.
__________________
Fav. Fighters
Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva
Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira
Ken "You got kicked. By a kick." Shamrock

WAR The CroCop!

I could care less = you care

I couldn't care less = you don't care
Cartheron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #78 (permalink)
:|.Pie.|:
 
ZeroPRIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,858
ZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By AllZeroPRIDE Is Beloved By All
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDylan View Post
****en asd
ZeroPRIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:11 AM   #79 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,908
truebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to alltruebluefan is a name known to all
Desktop Screenshots ITT

Thread restored
__________________
UFC 112: Invincible
truebluefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:00 PM   #80 (permalink)
Got Fight?
 
UFCFAN89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Houston
Posts: 511
UFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level nowUFCFAN89 is on another level now
__________________
UFCFAN89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios