Obligitory "I need advice because my life is shit" thread - Page 11 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 05:43 AM
Lightweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: long island NY
Posts: 1,572
                     
Just to be straight with you, how do you know she hasnt banged the guy a couple of times allready? Usually the long phone talks and all that comes after. A woman in a relatonship should not have GUYS as friends on the side, its different if the guy was both of your friends. Its nothing to do with the other guy, its not his fault. Most woman like that will tell the guy how negleted or abused they are and totally put you down to make him think your an a**hole, so he wont feel bad doing what hes doing. Its all about her. Get out while your young and unmarried. Good Luck. Ive been there.
jcal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 05:59 AM
Bisping #1
 
eric2004bc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luton, England, UK
Posts: 2,465
                     
dont move out man, kick her the **** out, unless of course the house is in her name, but if its in your name kick her the **** out

sig credit to Michael Carson

UK Fighters FTW
eric2004bc is offline  
post #103 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Light Heavyweight
 
name goes here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London England
Posts: 3,300
                     
Depending on how long they've both lived there or been together he might not legally be able to kick her out though... (Thats by Eng law, don't know America)

name goes here is offline  
post #104 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 12:54 PM Thread Starter
"I <3 Trolls"
 
TraMaI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,923
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcal View Post
Just to be straight with you, how do you know she hasnt banged the guy a couple of times allready? Usually the long phone talks and all that comes after. A woman in a relatonship should not have GUYS as friends on the side, its different if the guy was both of your friends. Its nothing to do with the other guy, its not his fault. Most woman like that will tell the guy how negleted or abused they are and totally put you down to make him think your an a**hole, so he wont feel bad doing what hes doing. Its all about her. Get out while your young and unmarried. Good Luck. Ive been there.
read the thread? Dude lives 8 hours away -.-
TraMaI is offline  
post #105 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Lightweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: long island NY
Posts: 1,572
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
read the thread? Dude lives 8 hours away -.-
So what your saying is he dont have a car and theres no motels in your town?
jcal is offline  
post #106 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcal View Post
Just to be straight with you, how do you know she hasnt banged the guy a couple of times allready? Usually the long phone talks and all that comes after. A woman in a relatonship should not have GUYS as friends on the side, its different if the guy was both of your friends. Its nothing to do with the other guy, its not his fault. Most woman like that will tell the guy how negleted or abused they are and totally put you down to make him think your an a**hole, so he wont feel bad doing what hes doing. Its all about her. Get out while your young and unmarried. Good Luck. Ive been there.
Very good point....been there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric2004bc View Post
dont move out man, kick her the **** out, unless of course the house is in her name, but if its in your name kick her the **** out
she goes not you.....if someone ends up goin.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by name goes here View Post
Depending on how long they've both lived there or been together he might not legally be able to kick her out though... (Thats by Eng law, don't know America)
Aint that some messed up shit, thats the world we live in, which is why he needs to document this whole deal and this thread one day may end up in court......
coldcall420 is offline  
post #107 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 02:07 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
They're not married, so if he kicks her out, he just has to allow her back in the house/apt. if there's anything she needs out of there. This would be the case even if they were married, although whether or not she left voluntarily would have more to do with it.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #108 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-11-2009, 02:32 PM
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
They're not married, so if he kicks her out, he just has to allow her back in the house/apt. if there's anything she needs out of there. This would be the case even if they were married, although whether or not she left voluntarily would have more to do with it.

Actually there is a law that if you have been residing somewhere for a said period of time the person there cannot just throw you out but rather provide notice.....its ****ed up but true....doesnt matter if its one dude and another or a married couple
coldcall420 is offline  
post #109 of 110 (permalink) Old 07-13-2009, 05:31 PM
:|.Pie.|:
 
ZeroPRIDE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,859
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb View Post
Want me to own the kid in CS?
lololololol judgeing by the voices i hear will playing CS i would say kid is pretty spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDylan View Post
****en asd
ZeroPRIDE is offline  
post #110 of 110 (permalink) Old 11-25-2009, 08:18 AM
Megaweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,909
                     
Obligitory "I need advice because my life is shit" thread

thread restored
truebluefan is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome