Obligitory "I need advice because my life is shit" thread - Page 7 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 07-03-2009, 09:18 PM   #61 (permalink)
"I <3 Trolls"
 
TraMaI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,922
TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFranklin88 View Post
Damn Traimai...What a situation. I'm really glad to hear about everything turning out well. I just hope everything keeps going well. I couldn't believe that crap when I first read it. It's crazy.

But anyway, good luck dude. I hope you're able to find a job and I also hope everything ends well. I get extremely jealous in my relationship (I'm getting better for her) and extremely angry in many situations. I just know that in this situation, it would be very hard for me to keep a strong head. So props to you for staying strong and not overreacting like I would have.
The whole situation is totally ****ed man.

But trust me, I didn't exactly stay cool under pressure. There are other way I vented my anger (A sign down the road will tell you :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcal View Post
Sounds like she lied her ass off to get out of that one.
When you're in a relationship with someone for 5 years, you can absolutely tell when they're lying. Add to that fact that she's a TERRIBLE liar. Like, ******* horrible at it. The only reason she got away with ti in the first place is because I was in denial lol
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 07-04-2009, 06:30 AM   #62 (permalink)
Bisping #1
 
eric2004bc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Luton, England, UK
Posts: 2,464
eric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatnesseric2004bc Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb View Post
Start playing CS 1.6 and give her shit for playing shitty ass Source.
exactly what wukka said
atleast she wernt playing condition zero lol

but nah glad everything worked out for you man
__________________
sig credit to Michael Carson

UK Fighters FTW
eric2004bc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:52 AM   #63 (permalink)
"I <3 Trolls"
 
TraMaI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,922
TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
I think CSS > 1.6



*runs and hides*
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:27 AM   #64 (permalink)
Lightweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: long island NY
Posts: 1,575
jcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to alljcal is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
The whole situation is totally ****ed man.
When you're in a relationship with someone for 5 years, you can absolutely tell when they're lying. Add to that fact that she's a TERRIBLE liar. Like, ******* horrible at it. The only reason she got away with ti in the first place is because I was in denial lol
Not to pop your bubble but my friend and neighbor has been married to a beautiful blond for 9 years and was living with her for 4 before that. She set me up with one of her friends for a date, we ended up dating awhile and I asked her if Eddies wife cheated on him because she has came over to my house in the night before and I turned her away, and she said Sharon has had constant little affairs behind Eddies back for the whole time theyve been together! Eddies no dummy its just that he loves her so much he couldnt even fathem the idea, but to everyone else its soo obvious. And he thinks she never lies either
jcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 10:13 AM   #65 (permalink)
Das ▄bermensch
 
wukkadb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,630
wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
I think CSS > 1.6



*runs and hides*
Well I can understand that opinion if you started CS with source, but I started playing CS during 1.3 era. Those were the days...
__________________



What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:11 AM   #66 (permalink)
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
 
ZZtigerZZ81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,065
Blog Entries: 3
ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraMaI View Post
She's completely come clean. for quite a while after everythign happened originally I was a complete dick and just didnt talk to her because she WAS making up excuses and stuff. I can tell when she's being honest and I'm not in denial about the situation. We're doing good. It'll take time to heal ALL the wounds but at least they're being mended.


Also, the main reason I stay at home and she doesnt is because I got laid off and the job market it utter shit around here.Like I said, I want a job, I just cant find one.



And SWP: A netbook is a laptop that is primarily used for nothing but surfing the internet/email/very non-intensive computing. They cost around $300-$500 and they're utter shit computers. But since they're so cheap for what they're for, a good laptop that's needed to game/design do any sort of REAL work is around 900-1k now.
Look I am not going to tell you that you are wrong because only you know that...I just hope you are being honest with yourself about the whole situation. I hope you aren't staying around because it is easier. If not, then good for you and I wish you guys well.

And you might want to think about going to be a waiter or bartender...good money and not very long hours.
__________________
ZZtigerZZ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:21 AM   #67 (permalink)
wicked juggalo
 
sillywillybubba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Haverhill, ma
Posts: 413
sillywillybubba is on another level nowsillywillybubba is on another level nowsillywillybubba is on another level nowsillywillybubba is on another level nowsillywillybubba is on another level nowsillywillybubba is on another level nowsillywillybubba is on another level nowsillywillybubba is on another level nowsillywillybubba is on another level nowsillywillybubba is on another level nowsillywillybubba is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
And you might want to think about going to be a waiter or bartender...good money and not very long hours.
that doesnt sounds like a good idea (no offense)that would mean working at night leaving this broad home alone at night meeting more dudes...i dont even know her and i dont trust her...i feel bad for this dude.
__________________

signature made by Intermission
sillywillybubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:46 AM   #68 (permalink)
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
 
ZZtigerZZ81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,065
Blog Entries: 3
ZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World RenownZZtigerZZ81 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillywillybubba View Post
that doesnt sounds like a good idea (no offense)that would mean working at night leaving this broad home alone at night meeting more dudes...i dont even know her and i dont trust her...i feel bad for this dude.
yeah but he could meet hotter freakier chicks...just looking at the bright side.
__________________
ZZtigerZZ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #69 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
CornbreadBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,569
CornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By All
Liquor in someone or another always solves all of life's problems!
__________________


CornbreadBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 11:52 AM   #70 (permalink)
"I <3 Trolls"
 
TraMaI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6,922
TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
awesome advice both of you.


I used to work as a DJ. Best.Job.Ever.

You guys know what Foam Parties are? Basically, giant inflatable pool thing with a machine that spits out soap suds. Hot bitchesin bikinis. I traveled the ******* country to play music to chicks like that. God I miss that job. Even when it was shitty it was the best job in the world.
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright ę 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios