Good date ideas? - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-06-2008, 09:05 PM
OG Heavy Hitter
 
BloodJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 2,663
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
That's why my husband won't skate with me, he has seen me skate and fears my awesomeness muahahahahaaaa!!

You guys could play pool after dinner then get ice cream where you can eat it outside and it's a pleasant area, nowhaImean?

Or, you can go out, get the insanest premium ice cream you can think of on the way home, then go by the liquor store (or grocery store, Idk if you can buy liquor in the grocery store where you live, we have to go to the liquor store) and get some dessert cordial thing you would not spend on ordinarily to pour over it. The wife chain of thought is usually, "sugar plus dairy plus alcohol = my husband is the sexiest man alive who has never ever made me mad or done anything dumb and I shall do whatever he wants"
This is good advice. I will have to try it.........forget all the times I made her mad you say? Forget all the dumb things you say?, whatever I want? That sounds superb! MUHUHAHA!



Credit to Toxic for the sick sig!
BloodJunkie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
 
ZZtigerZZ81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,066
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
That's why my husband won't skate with me, he has seen me skate and fears my awesomeness muahahahahaaaa!!

You guys could play pool after dinner then get ice cream where you can eat it outside and it's a pleasant area, nowhaImean?

Or, you can go out, get the insanest premium ice cream you can think of on the way home, then go by the liquor store (or grocery store, Idk if you can buy liquor in the grocery store where you live, we have to go to the liquor store) and get some dessert cordial thing you would not spend on ordinarily to pour over it. The wife chain of thought is usually, "sugar plus dairy plus alcohol = my husband is the sexiest man alive who has never ever made me mad or done anything dumb and I shall do whatever he wants"
Oh how easy it would be if that were true here. When we get drunk/tipsy we usually argue abotu stupid stuff. Just random dumb shit. Nothing in particular. It started recently too, not really sure why. But we didn't last night. We went to a fondue restaurant and had cheese and chocolate fondues over a nice bottle of wine.

ZZtigerZZ81 is offline  
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Rangers rule
 
MalkyBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Posts: 2,330
Blog Entries: 3
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
Oh how easy it would be if that were true here. When we get drunk/tipsy we usually argue abotu stupid stuff. Just random dumb shit. Nothing in particular. It started recently too, not really sure why. But we didn't last night. We went to a fondue restaurant and had cheese and chocolate fondues over a nice bottle of wine.
that sounds like a nice night



Thanks to Plazz for the awesome sig

http://www.mmaforum.com/hall-fame/47...-plazzman.html

Show him respect
MalkyBoy is offline  
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 12:18 PM
ASS MAN
 
Walker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 6,063
                     
Handcuffs?

Walker is offline  
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 01:11 PM
OG Heavy Hitter
 
BloodJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 2,663
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
Oh how easy it would be if that were true here. When we get drunk/tipsy we usually argue abotu stupid stuff. Just random dumb shit. Nothing in particular. It started recently too, not really sure why. But we didn't last night. We went to a fondue restaurant and had cheese and chocolate fondues over a nice bottle of wine.
That was great idea Tiger. I think I might have to take my wife out for that. I have one of those types of joints in the area over here and I've considered taking her to it, now I think I will. How did your wife like it?



Credit to Toxic for the sick sig!
BloodJunkie is offline  
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 01:59 PM
LHW Champ
 
Sterling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,377
Blog Entries: 5
                     
My wife loves the water so we do sunset cruises on the boat with a bottle of wine all the time. I also recently introduced her to golf and she seems to love an afternoon of golf with just she and I.


"Believe In The Power Of One"
Evan Tanner 1971 - 2008
Sterling is offline  
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,176
Blog Entries: 14
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
Oh how easy it would be if that were true here. When we get drunk/tipsy we usually argue abotu stupid stuff. Just random dumb shit. Nothing in particular. It started recently too, not really sure why. But we didn't last night. We went to a fondue restaurant and had cheese and chocolate fondues over a nice bottle of wine.
it sounds like you guys had a great night. nice pick for the restaurant, i wish we had something like that around here. The arguing about dumb stuff when you've had a few is just part of married life and it happens to everybody.


Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline  
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Funky Groundwork
 
FunkYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,151
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZtigerZZ81 View Post
Oh how easy it would be if that were true here. When we get drunk/tipsy we usually argue abotu stupid stuff. Just random dumb shit. Nothing in particular. It started recently too, not really sure why. But we didn't last night. We went to a fondue restaurant and had cheese and chocolate fondues over a nice bottle of wine.
That sounds a really good choice. Will have to look around for something similar round here. As swpthleg said dumb arguments after alcohol are a staple of every marriage I know, mine included.




MMAFFL Record 4-1
FunkYou is offline  
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-07-2008, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
 
ZZtigerZZ81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,066
Blog Entries: 2
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodJunkie View Post
That was great idea Tiger. I think I might have to take my wife out for that. I have one of those types of joints in the area over here and I've considered taking her to it, now I think I will. How did your wife like it?
It was actually the back up since hte Tapas place we chose also doubled as a beverage mart. We thought it wasn't very romantic. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Handcuffs?
Also a staple to any marriage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
My wife loves the water so we do sunset cruises on the boat with a bottle of wine all the time. I also recently introduced her to golf and she seems to love an afternoon of golf with just she and I.
You know Cedric Benson got in trouble for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkYou View Post
That sounds a really good choice. Will have to look around for something similar round here. As swpthleg said dumb arguments after alcohol are a staple of every marriage I know, mine included.
It was a good night indeed.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions as they will likely be used in future "dates".

ZZtigerZZ81 is offline  
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Megaweight
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,909
                     
Good date ideas?

Thread restored
truebluefan is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome