Religion.... - Page 3 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 03-29-2009, 09:13 PM   #21 (permalink)
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 361
MenorcanMadman is a jewel in the roughMenorcanMadman is a jewel in the roughMenorcanMadman is a jewel in the roughMenorcanMadman is a jewel in the roughMenorcanMadman is a jewel in the roughMenorcanMadman is a jewel in the roughMenorcanMadman is a jewel in the roughMenorcanMadman is a jewel in the roughMenorcanMadman is a jewel in the roughMenorcanMadman is a jewel in the roughMenorcanMadman is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Yeah, but the less stupid people go with the one backed up by reason and empirical evidence that doesn't have talking snakes in it.
Well, thats your right to believe that. I just hate when people try and act like they actually know what happened back when the world was created and Jesus was around, you can believe whatever you want, no one truthfully knows, you just have faith in what you have faith in.
MenorcanMadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-29-2009, 09:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned
 
TheNegation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,809
TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenorcanMadman View Post
Well, thats your right to believe that. I just hate when people try and act like they actually know what happened back when the world was created and Jesus was around, you can believe whatever you want, no one truthfully knows, you just have faith in what you have faith in.
Not at all. Science doesn't take the same kind of faith religion does. At all. Religion never has anything of substance to back it up, anything scientifically accepted has to have been tested and logged meticulously.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Das ▄bermensch
 
wukkadb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,634
wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by TERMINATOR View Post
Man I dont know what to believe. Ya it sounds rediculous to think some of them things but I would hate to be the one now to say that theirs nothing after death, then when its my time gods like "aw see i told you you little Mother f**ker to believe in me" Anyways for now I will keep an open mind 50 50.
This is the exact reason why religion is bad. They "scare" you into wanting to believe that it's true, otherwise you go to hell when you die? It's pretty bullshit.
__________________



What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,451
xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenorcanMadman View Post
Well, thats your right to believe that. I just hate when people try and act like they actually know what happened back when the world was created and Jesus was around, you can believe whatever you want, no one truthfully knows, you just have faith in what you have faith in.
That is why religion doesn't work for me, I don't have any faith. No one knows for sure, but we have the best guess. But really that isn't very important, oh we got here by the big bang and evolved slowly over time. Its interesting to know but really pales in comparison to.. oh say what im going to eat for supper. :P
__________________


If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 05:25 PM   #25 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
I woship a tri-headed god made from the excized gray matter of George Carlin, Hunter Thompson, and Carl Sagan!

That goofy bastard who watches you masturbate... no thanks!
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #26 (permalink)
Back In Black
 
Chrisl972's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Detroit, MI
Posts: 4,177
Chrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is UntouchableChrisl972 Is Untouchable
This is my God.

And you know why??? Because I know that no matter what I do wrong, my God will always be there to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

__________________
Chrisl972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #27 (permalink)
Godless Heathen
 
Rygu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Langley, B.C.
Posts: 3,070
Rygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By AllRygu Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Not at all. Science doesn't take the same kind of faith religion does. At all. Religion never has anything of substance to back it up, anything scientifically accepted has to have been tested and logged meticulously.
That's because Religion doesn't let little things like facts get in their way of asking people for money in a wicker basket.

Judging by what happens in Africa in an hourly basis......if there is some kind of greater being that decides our daily fates....






.....he sucks ass.
Rygu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #28 (permalink)
Megaweight
 
CornbreadBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 5,569
CornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By AllCornbreadBB Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by rygu View Post

Judging by what happens in Africa in an hourly basis......if there is some kind of greater being that decides our daily fates....






.....he sucks ass.
See, that's not true because God obviously only cares about Americans.

Anyway, if God doesn't have a great set of jugs, I'll be fine in hell. Isn't hell the place where Jews go anyway? I'd rather listen to Dave Attell and **** Ron Jeremy than listen to Carlos Mencia and **** Anna Nicole Smith.
__________________


CornbreadBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:03 PM   #29 (permalink)
Free Thinker
 
pt447's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In your closet!
Posts: 5,673
Blog Entries: 1
pt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level nowpt447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornbreadBB View Post
See, that's not true because God obviously only cares about Americans.

Anyway, if God doesn't have a great set of jugs, I'll be fine in hell. Isn't hell the place where Jews go anyway? I'd rather listen to Dave Attell and **** Ron Jeremy than listen to Carlos Mencia and **** Anna Nicole Smith.
You mean only WHITE Americans obviously!
__________________
whiskey, racism, money, grease, twinkie's, guns.....yep lol thats about it

http://www.watchblog.com/

http://www.xanga.com/mfalino
pt447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 08:08 PM   #30 (permalink)
Curitiba Food and Liquor
 
swpthleg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 16,167
Blog Entries: 14
swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
single malt. Oh yeah. Oh hell yeah.

I have to eat something when I drink it though, otherwise it makes me hallucinate.

Supposedly this is the reason golf was invented or some shi!t.
__________________

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright ę 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios