Who do you have a crush on? - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 03:42 AM Thread Starter
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
Who do you have a crush on?

Come on, I couldn't help making this thread due to my obsessions and my boredom since its late at night with no one online. Everyone else should fess up and enjoy this thread lol.

To be on topic those WWE divas are pretty hot like Ashley Massaro and Christy Hemme and Rihanna is pretty hot (shes a bad singer but I just watch her videos because she is hot) but my favourite is Jessica Simpson lol.

Okay, who's next lol? This thread is awesome considering I was bored and thought it up .
Rush is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,163
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Come on, I couldn't help making this thread due to my obsessions and my boredom since its late at night with no one online. Everyone else should fess up and enjoy this thread lol.

To be on topic those WWE divas are pretty hot like Ashley Massaro and Christy Hemme and Rihanna is pretty hot (shes a bad singer but I just watch her videos because she is hot) but my favourite is Jessica Simpson lol.

Okay, who's next lol? This thread is awesome considering I was bored and thought it up .
jessica Simpson is an air head...


Though I am sure most people who have read the boards know who my heart belongs too.... Miranda... Hi Baby Love you...

RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Banned
 
Eminem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ken Shamrock the greatest coach of all time
Posts: 495
 
Ironman's Mother.....haha JP JP JP JP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously Piper Perabo and people in my school
Eminem is offline  
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Amatuer
 
Witchy Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 136
                     
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
jessica Simpson is an air head...


Though I am sure most people who have read the boards know who my heart belongs too.... Miranda... Hi Baby Love you...
Um, yeah... I love you too.
Though really... wtf? This doesn't belong here at all. What is up with all the nonsense threads?
Witchy Woman is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,163
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
Um, yeah... I love you too.
Though really... wtf? This doesn't belong here at all. What is up with all the nonsense threads?
true and I have already brought it up with the other mods so I am just waiting to see what Admin says these types of threads really have no place here so I am just waiting on the word.

RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 131
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
Um, yeah... I love you too.
Though really... wtf? This doesn't belong here at all. What is up with all the nonsense threads?
+1
alamojj is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
I was bored and replied to every thread and there was nothing else to do. I knew this would be a crap thread but you don't have to get completely annoyed with it and report to admins.
Rush is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 131
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
I was bored and replied to every thread and there was nothing else to do. I knew this would be a crap thread but you don't have to get completely annoyed with it and report to admins.
Dont get all mental...just quit post BS like this ALL the damn time...I think thats all he's sayin.
alamojj is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 12:52 AM Thread Starter
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
alamojj shut up I'm not listening to you because you post far more bs then me. What are you going to do? Quote me and write a fake quote on this then say ": I'm so funny" and no one gives a crap. At least I have some friends on this forum unlike you self centered drunk piece of dog crap!
Rush is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Amatuer
 
Witchy Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 136
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
alamojj shut up I'm not listening to you because you post far more bs then me. What are you going to do? Quote me and write a fake quote on this then say ": I'm so funny" and no one gives a crap. At least I have some friends on this forum unlike you self centered drunk piece of dog crap!
Really, when are you going to stop? Stop whining about other people's OPINIONS, they're just that... opinions. You're the one who goes and reports other people left and right like it's some game... and yes, I've seen them. "Oh please do something about so-and-so" "Please kick this person off" Blah blah blah. Grow up!
You report others for their opinions about you and/or insulting you and then you go and do the same thing, insulting others. You've insulted quite a few people I've seen... even me and a MOD, being Don. Now how can you expect the mods to even so much as listen to your complaints when you're doing to others what you're complaining about them doing to you? Really, come on. Have some dignity why don't you? Geez.
Witchy Woman is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome