Help me aquire a sponsorship? - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-20-2010, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,754
                     
Got my first no from Hayabusa. They "only sponsor UFC fighters" which is understandable. I will keep my hopes high and well see what I can do.

P.S I redid the math and its about half what I said its around $3000

Intermission is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 02:19 AM
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Got my first no from Hayabusa. They "only sponsor UFC fighters" which is understandable. I will keep my hopes high and well see what I can do.

P.S I redid the math and its about half what I said its around $3000
hey man im a "UFC" fighter and you probably are to... I fight off Ugly Fat Chicks all the time



If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline  
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 07:25 AM Thread Starter
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,754
                     
ahah unfortunatly that won't help. Maybe I am starting to realize that asking for $3000 as a nobody wont go anywhere will it?

Intermission is offline  
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 07:33 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 45
                     
3k is out of your mind crazy for an amateur, i know how to get sponsors but you wont get 3k from 1-3 unless maybe they are bg organisations
borama is offline  
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 08:01 AM Thread Starter
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,754
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by borama View Post
3k is out of your mind crazy for an amateur, i know how to get sponsors but you wont get 3k from 1-3 unless maybe they are bg organisations
The difference is I am not asking for a 1 fight sponsorship.

Intermission is offline  
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 08:14 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 45
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
The difference is I am not asking for a 1 fight sponsorship.
people want to see what you got first before they invest, you may be lucky enough to get 1 sponsor for your first fight but i would say it would be a small company like a combat sports canada org
borama is offline  
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,754
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by borama View Post
people want to see what you got first before they invest, you may be lucky enough to get 1 sponsor for your first fight but i would say it would be a small company like a combat sports canada org
It is almost like you can't read. THIS IS NOT FOR A FIGHT.

Intermission is offline  
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 08:18 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 45
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
It is almost like you can't read. THIS IS NOT FOR A FIGHT.
i know moron its for a training camp which is why its expensive, do you speak to all members like this
borama is offline  
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 08:30 AM Thread Starter
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,754
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by borama View Post
i know moron its for a training camp which is why its expensive, do you speak to all members like this
Moron? This is for a training camp in Thailand yet you keep saying fight.

Don't come into my thread with unwanted insults and useless "advice"

And no, I don't talk to anyone like that but I posted 4 times that it wasn't for a fight.

Intermission is offline  
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 08:33 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 45
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Moron? This is for a training camp in Thailand yet you keep saying fight.

Don't come into my thread with unwanted insults and useless "advice"

And no, I don't talk to anyone like that but I posted 4 times that it wasn't for a fight.
ok friend then you tell me how on earth you expect to get a sponsor for pretty doing nothing except to going to thailand to train? and i refuse to get in a useless debate with someone asking for help and me trying to help when this is what you throw in my face.
borama is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome