Machida Karate depression Thread.... 8( - Page 5 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 01-28-2011, 12:54 AM   #41 (permalink)
MMA Patriot
 
americanfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: louisville ky
Posts: 4,000
americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
your going to be fine man i have faith in you. Sorry this had to happen to you man but you are going to move on to bigger and better things but for now get out there and enjoy your freedom.
__________________
"The fat man flies at midnight"
americanfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-28-2011, 01:12 AM   #42 (permalink)
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,793
Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
You"ll meet another chick, she will immediately make you know she is the one and she will have the level of dedication you have.......the fun is going out now your free and finding her....
This, this and this.

My story actually goes on after the she left me for a guy twice my age and I got a place at a university stuff. I still felt like shit, but I had to drop the drowning in self pity a bit... and the drinking. Anyway, in my academic discipline there are a lot of girls... A LOT. In my semester alone there are four guys and about twenty girls. Guess what, there she is. This weekend we're going out alone for the third time. Realistically it's probably not going to last forever, but I plan on making up for the pain before it's over because it will be worth it.

Chin up, eyes open and look forward, buddy!
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:26 AM   #43 (permalink)
MMA Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 81
nbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the roughnbf79 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbf79 View Post
Hey MK, Thats shit news Buddy, Real shit news. I been in the same situation. Only difference was it was my wife we'd been together just over five years but we have 2 kids together. I had no Idea. I only found out because I got a facebook message from her lovers wife. What's worse was she wanted to be with him and wanted to leave but he refused to leave his wife. No regrets or nothing. Not only that but I'd just went onto a debt management scheme because of the marriage costs that she'd insisted we went ahead with only 6 months earlier.

Believe me, I went through absolute hell. The best advice I can give you is to keep busy and stay around friends. Being alone with just your thoughts will just **** you up some more. Keep active and it will get better bro. Take care man!
Just realised I threw a cuss word in to that post. I don't normally swear but sometimes you speak from the heart and touchy subjects sometimes bring out potty mouth feelings without you realising it. Sorry andthanks to whoever edited it for me!

MK, the advice on here is great. I pretty much never told anyone out of embarrasment. Only my closest friends found out at first. but telling them was the best thing I did, they really did help me through it.
nbf79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:34 AM   #44 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,192
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
BUT.. like another poster here already mentioned All this does not count anymore if you marry a REAL Asian woman! All the things I said before go out the window and you can be a happy man for the rest of your life, 99% accuracy.

But very important, the emphasizing is on Real Asian woman!
A tad offensive isn't it?... Or am I not getting the joke?
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:47 AM   #45 (permalink)
NO. 1 *BONER*
 
limba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 7,727
limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
A tad offensive isn't it?... Or am I not getting the joke?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
All this does not count anymore if you marry a REAL Asian woman!
I stopped reading after "asian woman" Soojooko.

My mind travelled to a happy place.

__________________
.



BELIEVE!



limba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #46 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
A tad offensive isn't it?... Or am I not getting the joke?
offensive? Why do you think so? It's more the truth and the difference between our society and theirs. It's very common to cheat on our partner or divorce our marriage a couple of times in life.

People over there life by different rules and different manners. Because they were brought up in a totally different way. I really can't imagine that something like cheating would even cross there mind.. or that they would waste one second even thinking about it. However, if you take them into the Western society, even this would most likely change over the years.

It's just normal for us and I am in no way trying to abhor this or anything like that. But things are different on other parts in the World.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:12 PM   #47 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,192
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
offensive? Why do you think so? It's more the truth and the difference between our society and theirs. It's very common to cheat on our partner or divorce our marriage a couple of times in life.

People over there life by different rules and different manners. Because they were brought up in a totally different way. I really can't imagine that something like cheating would even cross there mind.. or that they would waste one second even thinking about it. However, if you take them into the Western society, even this would most likely change over the years.

It's just normal for us and I am in no way trying to abhor this or anything like that. But things are different on other parts in the World.
I completely see your point Bob. English is not your first language, and so your comment can easily be read wrongly. For example, it could be seen to imply that Western women are more likely to cheat than Asian. I dont know if thats true or not, but its an extremely prejudice thing to say. If somebody suggested that in front of my missus, they would get a slap in the mouth.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:50 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
I completely see your point Bob. English is not your first language, and so your comment can easily be read wrongly. For example, it could be seen to imply that Western women are more likely to cheat than Asian. I dont know if thats true or not, but its an extremely prejudice thing to say. If somebody suggested that in front of my missus, they would get a slap in the mouth.
Yea I see your point, but that was the message I was trying to get across. Western women are more likely to cheat than Asian.

Of course, you can never generalize this too every Western Women out there^^ That would be a ridiculous judgement wich only very, very stupid people could make.

But if you put Western on one side and Oriental on the other, the difference in commit adultery or cheating would be gigantic. With an Asian girl, your chances of getting your heart broken are almost none with an Western girl, those chances are a lot higher, especially these days.

Same goes for Men of course!
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:10 PM   #49 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,192
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
Yea I see your point, but that was the message I was trying to get across. Western women are more likely to cheat than Asian.

Of course, you can never generalize this too every Western Women out there^^ That would be a ridiculous judgement wich only very, very stupid people could make.

But if you put Western on one side and Oriental on the other, the difference in commit adultery or cheating would be gigantic. With an Asian girl, your chances of getting your heart broken are almost none with an Western girl, those chances are a lot higher, especially these days.

Same goes for Men of course!
Ok, firstly theres a big difference between Asian and Oriental. I also have *many* Japanese girl friends and I'm going to put this question to them. Far as I'm aware, there's is absolutely no inclination that Japanese girls aren't just as naughty as Western girls. They might be a bit more private about it... but it goes on just the same.

As for the rest of Asia... well, in some countries *Asian* girls will get stoned to death if they cheat. Maybe that why they generally don't. Here in the UK, we've had stories of Asian fathers *killing* their daughters because they have found out they are seeing some guy they didn't approve of.

In Thailand the girls are fecking crazy! ( At least the ones Ive met )

I could go on...

Its a whole can of worms Bob, and you need to be careful how you word this stuff. You might not mean to offend... but it *is* offensive. I wont say any more. I might be being touchy here. Its not like anybody else said anything about it so I'll assume I'm over reacting.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 01:30 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Ok, firstly theres a big difference between Asian and Oriental. I also have *many* Japanese girl friends and I'm going to put this question to them. Far as I'm aware, there's is absolutely no inclination that Japanese girls aren't just as naughty as Western girls. They might be a bit more private about it... but it goes on just the same.

As for the rest of Asia... well, in some countries *Asian* girls will get stoned to death if they cheat. Maybe that why they generally don't. Here in the UK, we've had stories of Asian fathers *killing* their daughters because they have found out they are seeing some guy they didn't approve of.

In Thailand the girls are fecking crazy! ( At least the ones Ive met )

I could go on...

Its a whole can of worms Bob, and you need to be careful how you word this stuff. You might not mean to offend... but it *is* offensive. I wont say any more. I might be being touchy here. Its not like anybody else said anything about it so I'll assume I'm over reacting.
Very true! It wasn't my intention to include countrys like Turkey, Iran, Irak or the enitre Islam.
Some countrys out there are just stupid and verY inhuman in every aspect. Those countrys aren't educated enough.. they life with very wrong manners in my opinion. I strongly criticize those countrys and I many times attack there entire religion, wich is nothing but stupid made up crap in my mind.

I guess I really need to close it in. I agree with you, there are really only a few intelligent Asian countrys out there. I really don't know wich Thai's you have met, but most of them who weren't prostitutes or aren't prostitutes are very, very shy and I can't imagine they would ever cheat on you ever.

It's a difficult topic and very hard to debate I agree. We shouldn't do this I guess.

Let's leave it with my believe!
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright © 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios