Machida Karate depression Thread.... 8( - Page 6 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply

Old 01-28-2011, 02:56 PM   #51 (permalink)
WIDE OPEN
 
The Horticulturist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Elsweyr, Nova Scotia
Posts: 3,965
The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
I won't be as tactful as Soko.

Bobs, my opinion would be to like, drop this. You are incorrectly assuming a lot of things, and this is one thing could get particularly heated.

This thread is about one thing, and I have PM'd MK with the help that I have to offer. This thread certainly doesn't need to become about the beliefs you might be projecting on 2 cultures that are foreign to you.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 01-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #52 (permalink)
Photobucket
 
Machida Karate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arizona!
Posts: 3,570
Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
My main issue right now is that i made myself very sick... The first day i puked foam and it gave me a sore throat, and that led to a cough, and the Cough has left me with a headache that the slightest sounds makes my head ring...

So im kinda stuck at home right now feeling like shit... And of coarse im cursed with being a big thinker....

I'm trying to apply as much insight from here as possible, but going out right now doesn't seem possible when i cant even take a shower without my head completely killing me....

And i dont want sympathy because all of you have experienced something the same/worse or something similar....

Today has just been rough so far
__________________
Sig credit to my Homie! limba!

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:31 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 7,811
BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I won't be as tactful as Soko.

Bobs, my opinion would be to like, drop this. You are incorrectly assuming a lot of things, and this is one thing could get particularly heated.

This thread is about one thing, and I have PM'd MK with the help that I have to offer. This thread certainly doesn't need to become about the beliefs you might be projecting on 2 cultures that are foreign to you.
True! Like I said, I have to keep it as my believe only because there is always a way to argue about this, but we all know wich Asians I am talking about so that other topic is rather pointless anyway.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #54 (permalink)
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Ok, firstly theres a big difference between Asian and Oriental. I also have *many* Japanese girl friends and I'm going to put this question to them. Far as I'm aware, there's is absolutely no inclination that Japanese girls aren't just as naughty as Western girls. They might be a bit more private about it... but it goes on just the same.

As for the rest of Asia... well, in some countries *Asian* girls will get stoned to death if they cheat. Maybe that why they generally don't. Here in the UK, we've had stories of Asian fathers *killing* their daughters because they have found out they are seeing some guy they didn't approve of.

In Thailand the girls are fecking crazy! ( At least the ones Ive met )

I could go on...

Its a whole can of worms Bob, and you need to be careful how you word this stuff. You might not mean to offend... but it *is* offensive. I wont say
any more. I might be being touchy here. Its not like anybody else said anything about it so I'll assume I'm over reacting.


Yeah, I think Bobby is trying to refer to the old school customs and culture of Asians and wondered off course. One thing is clear by reading the thread he means no intentional disrespect so no one has to take it personally.

That being said and moving on from that topic.......

MK......at first things are going to be very different you need to have plans for your time like even if that includes just hangin out with a buddy it takes up your free time. I know u have prob heard this but time heals all wounds. What u cannot do is get into a back and forth texting session about feelings, or how could u do this to me. U need to present the image that she ****ed up and you already have rebounded from the entire situation. Your speedy bounce back will drive her crazy and make her feel
Like a total dumb ass.
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:01 PM   #55 (permalink)
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 8,244
Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Like I said, English is not Bobs first language. I wasn't trying to imply anything... rather, to correct his wording... for the sake of future conversations we might have about chicks we fancy!

I certainly don't think any offence was meant at all.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #56 (permalink)
Photobucket
 
Machida Karate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Arizona!
Posts: 3,570
Machida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For GreatnessMachida Karate Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Yeah, I think Bobby is trying to refer to the old school customs and culture of Asians and wondered off course. One thing is clear by reading the thread he means no intentional disrespect so no one has to take it personally.

That being said and moving on from that topic.......

MK......at first things are going to be very different you need to have plans for your time like even if that includes just hangin out with a buddy it takes up your free time. I know u have prob heard this but time heals all wounds. What u cannot do is get into a back and forth texting session about feelings, or how could u do this to me. U need to present the image that she ****ed up and you already have rebounded from the entire situation. Your speedy bounce back will drive her crazy and make her feel
Like a total dumb ass.

LOl geez your scary Coldcall, the second day i sent a text saying JUST THAT.... But i havent text her all day, and for about 12 hours with no text, and she has been texting to the point my memory is full....

But im done like u said so there is no reason to even exchange texts like that... And i know its over, im just so shocked, and i was just curious on what she would say...

But like u said time heals all wounds and its time to move on... Its so hard
__________________
Sig credit to my Homie! limba!

Uncrowned P4P Kingpin
Jon "Bones" Jones
WAR ANTHONY PETTIS! WAR HENDERSON!
Machida Karate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:24 AM   #57 (permalink)
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Everyone back off Bobby, he doesn't translate well sometimes, either way he isn't one to disrespect fellow members it was just a loss in translation....everyone here respects each's respective situations......
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:50 AM   #58 (permalink)
The Reverend
 
JuggNuttz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,889
JuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By AllJuggNuttz Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
My main issue right now is that i made myself very sick... The first day i puked foam and it gave me a sore throat, and that led to a cough, and the Cough has left me with a headache that the slightest sounds makes my head ring...

So im kinda stuck at home right now feeling like shit... And of coarse im cursed with being a big thinker....

I'm trying to apply as much insight from here as possible, but going out right now doesn't seem possible when i cant even take a shower without my head completely killing me....

And i dont want sympathy because all of you have experienced something the same/worse or something similar....

Today has just been rough so far
i had kinda stayed outta this thread, not for lack of wanting to supporta fellow member... but i had been thru something that hurt a whole lot..... i wont get into it, But MK..... just dont do what i did... i went on a ******* bender to end all benders... and well im still on it... it hurts man... it does.... i chose to drink and dwell... dont do that.... thats about the only advice i got...


fell better man and i hope you work this out in a posative way FOR YOU! **** what anyone else thinks... do whats best for you man.
__________________

Made by DP

R.I.P. Evan Tanner, you will be missed....

WWNPHD?
JuggNuttz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 01:59 AM   #59 (permalink)
The Forum Drunk
 
xeberus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 9,450
xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
CC gives great advice, helped me many times.

Also I was offended earlier in the thread. I'm just going to be blunt, Asian chicks are hot. That's just how it is, you can disagree with me and that's fine but please know you are wrong ;P

also I cheated once, well more than once. But the last time it was on someone I loved and that's why it was the last time. If it makes you feel better, she probably feels terrible.
__________________


If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson


Sig by D.P.



xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:04 AM   #60 (permalink)
Banned
 
coldcall420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: banned
Posts: 0
Blog Entries: 1
coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
CC gives great advice, helped me many times.

Also I was offended earlier in the thread. I'm just going to be blunt, Asian chicks are hot. That's just how it is, you can disagree with me and that's fine but please know you are wrong ;P

also I cheated once, well more than once. But the last time it was on someone I loved and that's why it was the last time. If it makes you feel better, she probably feels terrible.
We def been thru a few situations in our time.....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios