Hi everyone I'm back - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 05:37 PM Thread Starter
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
Hi everyone I'm back

Sorry if I was being a little whiny you know what. I just wanted you guys to see what Dandada187 and Alamojj were doing to other users on this site like me and others. I also was on a vacation for five days to my fathers cabin. But I'm making avatars for everyone now. You should be able to debate on this site, just not personally attack other members.
Rush is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Amatuer
 
Witchy Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 136
                     
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Sorry if I was being a little whiny you know what.
Just behave ok? Be a good boy lol
Seriously, just don't take nor start anymore crap and things should be fine.
Witchy Woman is offline  
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
Just behave ok? Be a good boy lol
Seriously, just don't take nor start anymore crap and things should be fine.
Lol, your good at teaching lessons and arguing with someone. You beat me in an argument worse than anyone has before. But good advice anyway. Thanks.
Rush is offline  
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 05:54 PM
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,163
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush
Lol, your good at teaching lessons and arguing with someone. You beat me in an argument worse than anyone has before. But good advice anyway. Thanks.
hey be glad shes not your mom.. and think I live with her.. I do not think I have won an argument in over a year now...

RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline  
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Amatuer
 
Witchy Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 136
                     
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
hey be glad shes not your mom.. and think I live with her.. I do not think I have won an argument in over a year now...

I'm not that bad you lil booger. I may come off as a b!tch sometimes but I don't really mean to. I'm not afraid to tell someone what I think of a situation or them for that matter. I'm just honest and blunt as hell. To some it's funny, to others I sound mean. Like it or hate it, that's me. Bite me. Love you
Witchy Woman is offline  
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,163
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda

I'm not that bad you lil booger. I may come off as a b!tch sometimes but I don't really mean to. I'm not afraid to tell someone what I think of a situation or them for that matter. I'm just honest and blunt as hell. To some it's funny, to others I sound mean. Like it or hate it, that's me. Bite me. Love you
yea I know.. just teasing you.. and I will when I get home and I like the bluntness I can be that way at times too.. if I have to.. just I been in Customer service feilds too long.. though you should see me when I am working as an EMT If I am the EMT in charge I am a freaking nazi with how I control things... Its my butt on the line if someone screws up.. so I rule with an iron fist..

RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline  
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Amatuer
 
Witchy Woman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 136
                     
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
yea I know.. just teasing you.. and I will when I get home and I like the bluntness I can be that way at times too.. if I have to.. just I been in Customer service feilds too long.. though you should see me when I am working as an EMT If I am the EMT in charge I am a freaking nazi with how I control things... Its my butt on the line if someone screws up.. so I rule with an iron fist..
Eww. Don, I respect what you do as an EMT... really I do. Though you know that I can't stand the site of blood and crap, blech! If I were to see what you do on calls I'd be your next patient because I'd be on the ground out cold. Besides, if I were ever on the ambulance with you we'd not be out on a call.
Witchy Woman is offline  
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Welterweight
 
The Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: TN
Posts: 2,163
Blog Entries: 4
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda
Eww. Don, I respect what you do as an EMT... really I do. Though you know that I can't stand the site of blood and crap, blech! If I were to see what you do on calls I'd be your next patient because I'd be on the ground out cold. Besides, if I were ever on the ambulance with you we'd not be out on a call.
is that a reference to what happened on teh show saved

RGDA TN Web Site

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline  
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Flyweight
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 302
 
Why didn't you just throw yourself a party?

Well, hopefully you left all the drama at your dad's cabin.
samurice is offline  
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
Hero Of The Day
 
Rush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,177
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by samurice
Why didn't you just throw yourself a party? Well, hopefully you left all the drama at your dad's cabin.
Dude, just shut up and don't post and higher your post count if your going to try to insult me. It doesn't work anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurice (Adding rep to me)
Someone ban this clown
Yeah and look at you. Annoying me twenty four seven. What a moron. Someone BAN THIS CLOWN .
Rush is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome