Choose your dream girl (poll) (pics) - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

View Poll Results: Who would you choose for ideal gf material?
Career Driven 0 0%
Clubber/ultra socialite 1 4.55%
Gamer/comic con 4 18.18%
Fitness orientated 2 9.09%
Beach babe 1 4.55%
Tattooed alternative type 2 9.09%
Outdoorsy 3 13.64%
Uni student 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 03:35 PM
Don't Sweat the Technique
 
St.Paul Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Duluth, MN
Posts: 1,660
                     
Ya number 8 is coming in as a clear winner for me. Number 1 and number 7 (Rusty with a vag lol)would be nice too.

I wouldn't be against any of the other types, except numbers 6 because she'd probably murder me, and 2 because she obviously has an STD or two.




Sig credit: MC

~ Lifetime Membership sponsored by RustyRenegade ~
St.Paul Guy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 04:16 PM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Two of my last exes have been number 2's. Obviously F them! I really have to think about the right option.

Rauno is offline  
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 04:53 PM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
I've had #2, #3 and #6 and I'm currently trying to get #8 so obvious choice.

My #2 was just annoying as hell in the end. I had to explain every little thing to her but I put up with it because she would let me do everything I wanted.

My #3 was my first girlfriend. It's actually scary how well the description fits, she even works as a programmer nowadays. I wouldn't mind another girl like that because frankly she is an all around great human being and fun to hang out with. Which is also why we're still friends. It's totally not weird unless we're both single at the same time.

I don't know if I want to say anything about #6 except that she turned out to be a psycho bitch. Seriously I think she's a nutcase. When we got together she was into that whole dark culture thingy and she turned full goth during out relationship. I didn't mind since I'm one of these guys. Then she started to turn... psycho. She would argue about ANYTHING. One time she actually tried to set my hair on fire. As soon as we separated she turned FULL EMO. Why? Because her new boyfriend was one of them. I think she might be schizophrenic.

So far I failed to get a #8 because it seems everybody wants one of their own and they're all taken. Here's hoping the wait makes it so much sweeter.

An honorable mention goes to #7. I wouldn't mind a girl like that. Sounds like fun.




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm

Last edited by Hammerlock2.0; 09-28-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Bantamweight
 
DahStoryTella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Regina, SK (Canada)
Posts: 736
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
I've had #2, #3 and #6 and I'm currently trying to get #8 so obvious choice.

My #2 was just annoying as hell in the end. I had to explain every little thing to her but I put up with it because she would let me do everything I wanted.

My #3 was my first girlfriend. It's actually scary how well the description fits, she even works as a programmer nowadays. I wouldn't mind another girl like that because frankly she is an all around great human being and fun to hang out with. Which is also why we're still friends. It's totally not weird unless we're both single at the same time.

I don't know if I want to say anything about #6 except that she turned out to be a psycho bitch. Seriously I think she's a nutcase. When we got together she was into that whole dark culture thingy and she turned full goth during out relationship. I didn't mind since I'm one of these guys. Then she started to turn... psycho. She would argue about ANYTHING. One time she actually tried to set my hair on fire. As soon as we separated she turned FULL EMO. Why? Because her new boyfriend was one of them. I think she might be schizophrenic.

So far I failed to get a #8 because it seems everybody wants one of their own and they're all taken. Here's hoping the wait makes it so much sweeter.

An honorable mention goes to #7. I wouldn't mind a girl like that. Sounds like fun.

''You probably thought this was a bright idea, who hit the light switch? Hype shift, this is where it looks like the fight's fixed, tight fist, beat you with the hand that I write with, punchlines that remind Rodney King of the night sticks...''
DahStoryTella is offline  
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 12:13 AM
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
 
oldfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NC.
Posts: 9,771
Blog Entries: 1
                     
My dream girl has always been the fitness oriented, outdoorsy, beach babe.

like her



or her


oldfan is offline  
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 09:19 AM
Middleweight
 
Couchwarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: the couch
Posts: 2,689
                     
#2 is the obvious last choice, she's the type of girl you can bang but never ever have a serious relationship with.

#1 would be the second to last based on the description. Unless you also make a 6 figure salary, you're going to be her bitch who she just picks on all the time, and if you also have a good income, you'll have no need for her money and cold hearted personality.

#4 seems like a good investment for the future based on the description (although the picture is a bit scary). I don't want a woman who turns into Jabba the Hutt as soon as she feels she's safely in a relationship. Too bad the description doesn't say anything about her personality.

#8 seems like the type of girl that seems ideal at first, but after you've banged her for a while she'll just get too boring, and then you feel like dick when you break up with her.

#7 seems like a good choice except for the camping part (I got enough of sleeping in tents while doing my military service), but if she into doing a variety of adventures then she could be fun. But if she doesn't shave her legs and armpits, she's gone.

I guess I'm going to vote for the fitness girl, although based on the pictures she would be my last choice.
Couchwarrior is offline  
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 12:01 PM
Don't Sweat the Technique
 
St.Paul Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Duluth, MN
Posts: 1,660
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Two of my last exes have been number 2's. Obviously F them! I really have to think about the right option.
Don't get me wrong Rauno. I'd still F a number 2, I'm just saying to wear a C. Everyone knows when you F a 2 you wear a C. The only downside is you might get a little J on your B's.




Sig credit: MC

~ Lifetime Membership sponsored by RustyRenegade ~
St.Paul Guy is offline  
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 01:45 PM
It's Hammer Time!
 
Hammerlock2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 9,589
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
Don't get me wrong Rauno. I'd still F a number 2, I'm just saying to wear a C. Everyone knows when you F a 2 you wear a C. The only downside is you might get a little J on your B's.
Jelly on your Beans?




Rookie Hammer Squad 2015
Frankie Edgar - Dominick Cruz - Jorge Masvidal - Cat Zingano - Holly Holm
Hammerlock2.0 is offline  
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 01:57 PM
of Nazareth
 
Soojooko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Moon
Posts: 9,887
                     
I like muscular socially slutty tattooed bitches with lots of money, doing PHD's in surfboard design, when not hunting buffalo using crossbows... on her Nintendo.

Why is that option not there?
Soojooko is offline  
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 09-29-2011, 02:03 PM
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
Don't get me wrong Rauno. I'd still F a number 2, I'm just saying to wear a C. Everyone knows when you F a 2 you wear a C. The only downside is you might get a little J on your B's.
What i meant as F the number 2's was more of to hell with the number 2, they aren't much GF material.

I lost you on the li'l B though.

Rauno is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome