Music is my life, and it's what I do for a living, I'm very happy to see this thread around here.
I'll go two routes if you guys will humor me.
- Their truly is more of an experience than it is a concert, the level they are on is well earned.
- It took me awhile to get into these guys to be honest, but it was a stellar live performance at Pointfest a couple years ago that did it.
Tool/A Perfect Circle
- Gotta agree with KRY here... two amazing bands both fronted by one of the greatest frontmen of all time.
Dave Mathews Band
- Pretty damn cool show, and incredibly different every time.
- 15 years ago Pearl Jam was probably the best live band there ever was. There shows were out of this world and Eddie Vedder was insane!!! They've gotten older and slowed down a bit, but they are still a force!
- This is where I spend most of my time, if you guys don't know these band look them up... you might dig at least a couple.
- California based four peice with an incredibly unique sound and great stage show.
- Texas based Country/Rock/Folk band... yes all of that! Great band, great guys.
- They had some mainstream success awhile back but being from Saint Louis, they will always be indie to me. I'm honestly not crazy about their music, but their show is amazing... since that's the main topic at hand.
- Industrial rock band from Chicago, very cool band.
- They are disbanded now, but I had to include them... they were without question the best live show I ever got to see... and I did it 22 times, in 9 different states.