The Worlds most powerful in secret meeting. - Page 2 - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Godless Heathen
 
Rygu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Langley, B.C.
Posts: 3,987
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chileandude View Post
i wonder what would happen if some crazy guy decided to bomb the place the meeting is being held at.
That bomber would have to get through a LOT of security, in uniform and plain-clothed. If it did happen though, I could see more good than bad coming out of it.
Rygu is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-08-2011, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,506
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rygu View Post
I didn't see the name Rothschild in there, so that's good. I did see Rockefeller though, which has been a very powerful family globally for over a century.

There is no family on Earth with more power than the Rothschilds, the one guy was with $2 billion 180 years ago, with inflation in todays dollars it comes to almost $500,000,000,000,000. Five-hundred trillion. That's whack.
Indeed. If you search the list on the actual website it states that some names have not been disclosed. I imagine one of them is Rothschild. All true what you say about the Rothschilds too. Formerly part of the Illuminati too. The fact that a numbeer of Presidents have been freemasons, an organization that was infiltrated by the Illuminati back in the 1600s, makes me think too. Infact, Roosevelts Vice President, I forget his name, Jackson was it?, anyway, he advised President Roosevelt on the design for the dollar note, depicting the Illuminati symbol of a Pyramid with an all seing eye above it.

Both Roosevelt and his vice were apparently freemasons. Weird.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-08-2011, 02:08 PM
box
M.I.A
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wa
Posts: 2,549
                     
It's basically a meeting of: How to keep making ourselves more money, **** it.

_________________________________________________

_________________________________________________
box is offline  
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-11-2011, 04:44 AM
Godless Heathen
 
Rygu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Langley, B.C.
Posts: 3,987
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Indeed. If you search the list on the actual website it states that some names have not been disclosed. I imagine one of them is Rothschild. All true what you say about the Rothschilds too. Formerly part of the Illuminati too. The fact that a numbeer of Presidents have been freemasons, an organization that was infiltrated by the Illuminati back in the 1600s, makes me think too. Infact, Roosevelts Vice President, I forget his name, Jackson was it?, anyway, he advised President Roosevelt on the design for the dollar note, depicting the Illuminati symbol of a Pyramid with an all seing eye above it.

Both Roosevelt and his vice were apparently freemasons. Weird.
Still part of the Illuminati. Woodrow Wilson is on the $10,000 bill for no other reason than signing the Federal Reserve Act (which took away America's control of printing their currency).

The All Seeing eye is everywhere from the CBS logo to currency. Masons use all kinds of symbolic stuff in the shit they build. References to pyramids, all-seeing-eyes, old Latin phrases, etc are all around us.

The funniest thing to me are those who think the President actually holds the most power of anyone. So far from the truth.
Rygu is offline  
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-13-2011, 11:10 PM
M_D
Homicidal Maniac
 
M_D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 6,187
Blog Entries: 1
                     
saw a whole show on this group on conspiracy theory with jessie ventura

really good show if you guys have not watched it



Over! 2,000,000 Views!

P4P Best Fighter
Angely Lane
M_D is offline  
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-18-2011, 02:32 AM
Godless Heathen
 
Rygu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Langley, B.C.
Posts: 3,987
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_D View Post
saw a whole show on this group on conspiracy theory with jessie ventura

really good show if you guys have not watched it
I've watched a few of Ventura's videos. I like him because people seem to believe him more as he was obviously a Governor of Minnesota so his opinions and knowledge are more legit than most.

He knows what he is talking about.
Rygu is offline  
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Bantamweight
 
H33LHooK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Where it's cold- very cold.
Posts: 691
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rygu View Post
Still part of the Illuminati. Woodrow Wilson is on the $10,000 bill for no other reason than signing the Federal Reserve Act (which took away America's control of printing their currency).

The All Seeing eye is everywhere from the CBS logo to currency. Masons use all kinds of symbolic stuff in the shit they build. References to pyramids, all-seeing-eyes, old Latin phrases, etc are all around us.
Uh huh.

Hey, guess what- there's never been any credible source that establishes a relationship between the "all-seeing eye", and the "illuminati".

Just throwing it out there for all you bat-shit crazy conspiracy folks.
H33LHooK is offline  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2011, 01:19 PM Thread Starter
Number 1 Nerf-Herder
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,506
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LHooK View Post
Uh huh.

Hey, guess what- there's never been any credible source that establishes a relationship between the "all-seeing eye", and the "illuminati".

Just throwing it out there for all you bat-shit crazy conspiracy folks.
Wrong.

The all seeing eye was addopted by the Freemasons as a symbol for the Great Architect. The Illuminati had infiltrated the Freemasons back in the 1600s i think it was. Now the Illuminati use it as a symbol. Along with the Pentagram, Pyramids, the owl, triangles etc.




Watch The Trews! True news! Subscribe here!!


https://m.youtube.com/user/russellbrand
Dr Gonzo is offline  
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-20-2011, 06:10 PM
Bantamweight
 
H33LHooK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Where it's cold- very cold.
Posts: 691
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Wrong.

The all seeing eye was addopted by the Freemasons as a symbol for the Great Architect. The Illuminati had infiltrated the Freemasons back in the 1600s i think it was. Now the Illuminati use it as a symbol. Along with the Pentagram, Pyramids, the owl, triangles etc.
Oh noez! They must have infiltrated Wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

"The assumption that the Illuminati had owned certain symbols which they used to prove their existence to insiders and clever symbologists, can be widely found in novels. The following symbols are supposed to belong to those used by the Illuminati.

the all-seeing eye
the all-seeing eye as pyramidion (Great Seal of the United States)
the number 23
ambigrams

None of these symbols are historically related to the Illuminati. It is also highly implausible that an internationally operating conspiracy, as which the Illuminati are often labeled, would leave their symbols everywhere. The Illuminati only used one symbol for their "Secret School of Wisdom", the owl of Minerva."
H33LHooK is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 12-21-2011, 02:38 AM
Godless Heathen
 
Rygu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Langley, B.C.
Posts: 3,987
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by H33LHooK View Post
Oh noez! They must have infiltrated Wiki...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

"The assumption that the Illuminati had owned certain symbols which they used to prove their existence to insiders and clever symbologists, can be widely found in novels. The following symbols are supposed to belong to those used by the Illuminati.

the all-seeing eye
the all-seeing eye as pyramidion (Great Seal of the United States)
the number 23
ambigrams

None of these symbols are historically related to the Illuminati. It is also highly implausible that an internationally operating conspiracy, as which the Illuminati are often labeled, would leave their symbols everywhere. The Illuminati only used one symbol for their "Secret School of Wisdom", the owl of Minerva."
Dude, just go back to watching your Faux news. They'll speak, and you, the sheep, will listen.
Rygu is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome