Help me decide - MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos
The Lounge General off topic chat.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 10:33 AM Thread Starter
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Help me decide

If you got to pick one phone between these two for free, what would it be.

Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio or Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8?

Rauno is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 11:14 AM
 
K R Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales, Boyo!
Posts: 10,733
                     
Neither. HTC Wildfire S,

Out of those two, the Samsung. I hate Sony phones.






“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline  
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 11:22 AM
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 3,862
                     
If it was a better Xperia, I would say that, cause I love SE's, but the X8 isn't that great. Are they in the same price range?
Leed is online now  
post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 11:25 AM Thread Starter
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
I'm not buying it, i'm making a new contract which means i can get one of them for free. I can choose between these:

SonyEricsson X8, LG P350, LG T310i, LG P690 Optimus Net, Nokia 3720Classic, Nokia 5230, Nokia 7230, Nokia C3, Nokia X2, Nokia X2-01, Samsung GT-B2710, Samsung GT-S5230, Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio, Samsung S5620 Monte, Samsung GT-S5570 Galaxy Mini, Samsung Galaxy 580, Huawei U8500.

Not the fanciest phones but anythings better than that bad boy i'm currently using:


Rauno is offline  
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 3,862
                     
I'd take the Galaxy Dio. I've "played" with some Galaxy's (Galaxy SI and mini to be specific), and they're pretty damn fine. I was acutally planning to buy the Galaxy mini, cause it's good and I don't want anything too expensive.
Leed is online now  
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,805
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
I'm not buying it, i'm making a new contract which means i can get one of them for free. I can choose between these:

SonyEricsson X8, LG P350, LG T310i, LG P690 Optimus Net, Nokia 3720Classic, Nokia 5230, Nokia 7230, Nokia C3, Nokia X2, Nokia X2-01, Samsung GT-B2710, Samsung GT-S5230, Samsung GT-S5660 Galaxy Gio, Samsung S5620 Monte, Samsung GT-S5570 Galaxy Mini, Samsung Galaxy 580, Huawei U8500.

Not the fanciest phones but anythings better than that bad boy i'm currently using:
Here in Canada, contract renewal = any free phone. That's how I got my iPhone 4 and will be how I get my iPhone 5.

Intermission is offline  
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
HiiiPoWeR
 
Rauno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Estonia
Posts: 17,676
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
I'd take the Galaxy Dio. I've "played" with some Galaxy's (Galaxy SI and mini to be specific), and they're pretty damn fine. I was acutally planning to buy the Galaxy mini, cause it's good and I don't want anything too expensive.
Thinking the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Here in Canada, contract renewal = any free phone. That's how I got my iPhone 4 and will be how I get my iPhone 5.
Motherffff..

Rauno is offline  
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Heavyweight
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Latvia
Posts: 3,862
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
Here in Canada, contract renewal = any free phone. That's how I got my iPhone 4 and will be how I get my iPhone 5.
Just so it's clear for me.. a contract with a mobile network operator?
Leed is online now  
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Dexter Morgan
 
Intermission's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,805
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
Just so it's clear for me.. a contract with a mobile network operator?
Yes, that's correct.

Intermission is offline  
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 05:58 AM
 
Budhisten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,226
                     
Going on my experiences with my Galaxy S2 I'd recommend the Samsung any day of the week... Had an SE before that, and the difference is incredible, Samsung all day every day mate




MMAForum - Please follow, like and download our app!
Budhisten is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome